Forum rules
Death Stranding [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YBFQjFP.jpg [/img] [/center]

E3 2018 (SEMI Gameplay) Trailer

Doakes
MGSF Philosopher
MGSF Philosopher

June 12th, 2018, 2:08 am #1

Because let's be honest, Kojima insists that every trailer he ever makes should be a music video at this point. :P

solidsnoop29
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier

June 12th, 2018, 3:15 am #2

That was Amazing!

"This world will become one - I have found the way. Race, Tribal affiliations, National borders. Even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality. And it will make mankind whole again...".

V HAS COME TO

Meme x Gene X Scene

Psajdak
Light Infantry
Light Infantry
Psajdak
Light Infantry
Light Infantry

June 12th, 2018, 6:44 am #3

I love these kind of trailers, that aren't showing everything, simply because I prefer discovering stuff while playing myself.

Setting looks creepy and disturbing in a good way.

And that spiky suit Lea wears is really so Kojima - Solidus's suit, Skull Suit, uniforms worn by Arsenal Tengu and FROGS.

I wonder is she will be a boss at some point...
Validated after 4 years.

The Baneposter
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot

June 12th, 2018, 7:38 am #4

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Rooster wrote:Some say he doesn't understand the concept of stairs, others say he thinks Google is the French word for potato. All we know is he's our tamed speed poster, he's called Aragorn.
Octavious Wrex wrote: but my mom was a psychopath. She is a really cool person
Strangelove wrote:See, I don't mean to stereotype, but when it comes to opinions, you my friend, are god-like.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Agent
Covert Taskforce Member
Covert Taskforce Member
Agent
Covert Taskforce Member
Covert Taskforce Member

June 12th, 2018, 9:38 am #5

Edgelord
Tengu Commando
Tengu Commando

June 12th, 2018, 9:41 am #6

The teaser trailers were just kojima teasing us with foreplay, this semi trailer is just us getting a semi from being teased so hopefully at psx this year we get the full on reverse cowgirl trailer
BEFORE THY BECOMES SALTY WITH THE TEARS OF BEING OFFENDED.
BEHOLD THE FIELD IN WHICH I GROW MY FUCKS TO GIVE.
LAY THINE EYES UPON IT AND SEE THAT IT IS BARREN

Zan Datsu
Tengu Commando
Tengu Commando

June 12th, 2018, 9:47 am #7

its awesome but i'm smelling a late 2019 or early 2020 release tbh.
The Departed
wrote:Until that diamond nipple awesome game is ever created, all we can do is dream that one day, an MG1 remake happens

CIA
Covert Taskforce Member
Covert Taskforce Member

June 12th, 2018, 10:31 am #8

Now starring Lea Seydoux and the paper chase lady.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0GND5b2izB0

I don't think they can announce any new cast member and capture the magic of the mads mikkelsen reveal.
Departed: I hate MGS 1 because I'm old.
[+] Spoiler

Doakes
MGSF Philosopher
MGSF Philosopher

June 12th, 2018, 11:02 am #9

CIA - I was thoroughly disappointed that Mads didn't show up to 'shh' Norman Reedus and his Funky Fetus like the other two trailers.

I will say that I like the glimpses of what was shown; the gameplay feeling like a reminiscent blend of MGSV and Zelda's BotW. The world looks like it has some real atmosphere, the creature we've seen thus far looks like a unique kind of enemy, and it seems we can give Norman Reedus the haircut he so desperately needs. :D

But in spite of all of that, I'm not confused. I got everything I needed the second I opened the link and the first thing I see is a trip down someone's esophagus leading right to a baby's butt sticking proudly at the camera, before pulling out. So I think it's safe to assume that the internet can stop overthinking what is sure to be another 'Kojima' game. Count on someone pooing themselves in the first ten minutes.

I wish we got to actually see Reedus using that weird sniper rifle against enemies. It'd be good to see what the baser gameplay is like when you aren't avoiding Boo's scary cousin from Luigi's Manson, the uncut version.

Ishmael Snake
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Heavily-Armed Trooper

June 12th, 2018, 11:31 am #10

"Besieged by death's tide at every turn, Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the stranded remnants of the future in his hands, Sam embarks on a journey to reunite the shattered world one step at a time. What is the mystery of the Death Stranding? What will Sam discover on the road ahead? A genre defining gameplay experience holds these answers and more."

Nice trailer it's exactly what i expected from this game to be.