Forum rules
MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN - E3 2015 Trailer [center] [flash=560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_pLJlVuCw8 [/flash] [/center]

Any advice for dealing with a persistent player infiltrating my FOB

Limbo
Jail Guard
Jail Guard
Limbo
Jail Guard
Jail Guard

4:07 PM - Aug 26, 2018 #1

I like a challenge, but lately this guy has became somewhat of a nuisance. I'm all for wanting to get revenge on a rival FOB. However, lately this mid-level guy doesn't seem to have anything better to do except infiltrating (and fail miserably) my FOB over and over and over again. This has been going for a little over a week now. Sure I get some nice rewards, but he's slowing extracting my security team little by little. I hardly ever get the chance to defend since I'm hardly online when it happens. And when I finally could get the chance to defend my FOB I couldn't because it "failed to create session" which is total BS. I've tried looking for dedicated supporters in MGSV on Xbox One to help defend my FOB, but I having had any luck. I honestly don't want to spend MB coins to buy insurance because I'm trying to save up to buy another FOB.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm ranting. I'm just trying to focus on doing other things if not for this guy.

Vinicius Salerno
Jail Guard
Jail Guard

10:02 PM - Aug 26, 2018 #2

Add me on xbox live,gonna kill him if I'm online,gamertag is : Vini da Zuera

Limbo
Jail Guard
Jail Guard
Limbo
Jail Guard
Jail Guard

2:24 AM - Aug 28, 2018 #3

Seems he must've finally got tired of infiltrating my base. Haven't heard from him all day yesterday. Although I could still add you if you want. I could always use a supporter.

Khun
Light Infantry
Light Infantry
Khun
Light Infantry
Light Infantry

1:45 PM - Aug 28, 2018 #4

Limbo wrote:Seems he must've finally got tired of infiltrating my base. Haven't heard from him all day yesterday. Although I could still add you if you want. I could always use a supporter.
Yes, I just took a break. Get ready!

0zerocypher0
Light Infantry
Light Infantry

2:04 AM - Sep 29, 2018 #5

Stop getting discovered retaliating against him and he wont be able to invade you anymore... or could be you are invading people on his support list and getting discovered,so he can indirectly retaliate for a few players...
I would feel real trapped if I didn't know that I could commit suicide at any moment...
http://devilushninja.deviantart.com/