Get a life

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 23rd, 2005, 1:26 pm #1

Don't give a toss about metric or imperial and think that there are more important things to worry about in this country,get a life you bunch of sad gits!

BWMA
BWMA

October 23rd, 2005, 2:44 pm #2

So what are you doing here, spending time reading our site and posting messages?

Bill Parker
Bill Parker

October 11th, 2006, 1:57 am #3

Don't give a toss about metric or imperial and think that there are more important things to worry about in this country,get a life you bunch of sad gits!
I honestly cannot figure out the purpose of this website. From the surface, you appear to be a dogmatic group of British activists who hate the metric system, yet are completely unwilling to back up any arguements against them.
Another possibility is that you may be a pro-metric group hoping to tarnish the reputation of actual anti-metrification groups, which, while effective, is fighting dirty. Lastly, a small part of me wants to believe that you are in fact a humor website, mocking anti-metrification groups in jest. Perhaps I merely cannot grasp the dry wit of your elaborate sarcasm.

Honestly confused,
-Bill Parker

Beranger
Beranger

October 20th, 2006, 12:47 am #4

Bill

They really believe it.

Don't get involved unless you want to get into a discussion where *every* bad thing that ever happened was the fault of the EC (The Plague, the Great Fire of London, metrication, World War Two etc)

I've posted your message on the current BWMA site

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/bwma/message/9805

Join in if you wish, but, as I say, beware.

SteveH
SteveH

November 7th, 2006, 11:53 am #5

They are so extreme (right wing etc) that they have deleted this thread from this site.

Check it out - they're so anti "freedom of expression" that this thread, well, simply does not exist.

They want to stifle debate by not allowing opposing opinions post ridiculous ideas that what we are reading here is simply a figment of our imagination. It was deleted moments after it was posted.

They want to.....

Ok -I think you get the picture!

;-)

Bill Parker
Bill Parker

November 14th, 2006, 1:32 am #6

They lack any form of evidence that imperial(?) is better. If they had any vague explanations, I would agree to disagree, but as it is, BWMA appears to be the lunatic on a soap box of the internet.

And honestly, even if they DO believe the things they preach, it's still pretty funny.