Mirage Net

A place for local businesses to show their stuff!

Mirage Net

Mr. Trigger

Dec 7 2012, 10:52 PM #1

The other day I posted a help wanted ad for someone who had IT skills that I needed. I was having a serious challenge with my IM business site and had run up against a brick wall, so to speak.

Michael Baird of Mirage Net Web Hosting and Development contacted me about the ad. When he and his partner Madeline and I got together so I could show them the problem. They were able to get me up and running in less than thirty minutes. These folks are really good at what they do.

I feel certain that at some time in the future something will happen that I will need an expert to help me. When that time comes I will be giving Michael and Madeline a call.

If you have any programming, website development or web hosting needs I highly recommend them and suggest you give them a call, or visit their website.

Their phone: 479-394-6622 or if you are out of town it is 1-877-536-6219

Their website: http://miragenethosting.com

By the way, this is a non-solicited testimonial from a very satisfied client.

miragenet
Advanced Member
miragenet
Advanced Member

Dec 11 2012, 12:11 AM #2

Thank you so much for this. We hope we made it easy enough for you to take the ball and run with it on your sites. Call us if you need anything else.

Madeline
Mirage Net Web Hosting & Development

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.”

"The biggest fool is one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own."

seeker
Silver Member
seeker
Silver Member

Dec 11 2012, 01:50 AM #3

So happy to see Mirage Net get the praise it deserves! This is a fine, exceptionally compassionate, skilled couple.
My comments are spontaneous. They helped a non-profit organization I was associated with and that is how I know them.
Hugs to them!

akitbahrain
akitbahrain

Mar 3 2018, 12:47 PM #4

Good to hear that you got the required support. For any help with Website Designing or Development, Digital marketing, Email marketing, I would be happy to help. You can see my portfolio at - AK Information Technology, Bahrain.

Good Day.
AK Information Technology | Web Design, Development, SEO, Mobile App Development Bahrain
https://akit.me