Only you could've pulled this off Jeff!!

Only you could've pulled this off Jeff!!

Chris Keitel Capozzoli
Chris Keitel Capozzoli

September 29th, 2004, 7:03 pm #1

Hey, Jeff and hello Paul Panzarella and Bill Collignon! Names I thought were gone forever! Anyone remember me...sales and a big mouth! I still talk with Steve Possell and a few others. Just a lot of fun here Jeff. Thanks for your efforts! Chris K. Capozzoli

Bill Collignon
Bill Collignon

April 10th, 2005, 2:38 am #2

Hi Chris,

Of course I remember you. I was always getting into trouble and you were always trying to warn me not to. Just so you know, I never listened. I'm married with two kids to prove it. One boy, three and one girl, two months. So, as you can see, I'm in bigger trouble than ever. I'm enjoying it more than ever as well.

Hope all is well with you.

Bill

Paul (Squiggy) Panzarella
Paul (Squiggy) Panzarella

April 20th, 2005, 7:26 pm #3

Hey, Jeff and hello Paul Panzarella and Bill Collignon! Names I thought were gone forever! Anyone remember me...sales and a big mouth! I still talk with Steve Possell and a few others. Just a lot of fun here Jeff. Thanks for your efforts! Chris K. Capozzoli
I remember you too! We had some GREAT TIMES & LAUGHS at the "R". Yeah, you were pretty "out spoken" at times. I think I remember helping to train you in sales. I'm living in Friendswood, TX now; my twin boys are now 23 yrs. old (time flys when you're having fun!!) and doing fine. I don't remember if YOU know I even had children or not. In any event, I employed at a Video Co. here and happy. It's GOOD to know YOU'RE still "on the planet"! My e-mails are "pjkarate@hotmail.com" & "pjkarate2001@yahoo.com" if you want to stay in contact. I'd love to hear from Ken Voight, Bill C., & Rich DeMaria if you or anyone elso from "our old crew" has heard from them. Hope to hear from you soon.
Paul Panzarella
The "R"!!!

bob
bob

July 2nd, 2006, 1:03 am #4

STEVE IS BLIND!!!!