New URL

New URL

KIOTR-Jr.
KIOTR-Jr.

May 2nd, 2003, 1:53 am #1

The KIOTR Jr web site will be getting a new address in a few months. I've recently started migrating the material from the Bestweb server over to Geocities. We'll see how this works over the next few months. At this point in time it seems as though Geocities provides enough space and bandwidth to handle the needs of KIOTR-Jr and of course, the price is right. In coming months I'll also change the e-mail address for people to contact KIOTR-Jr. The new URL is: http://www.geocities.com/kiotrjr/ Most of the web site has already been put in place but upgrades and changes will be made.

The WRKL Tribute Website
The WRKL Tribute Website

June 25th, 2003, 4:00 am #2

for the WRKL Tribute Website--

www.wrkl.org

That's it. So long!

Tobin Coleman
Tobin Coleman

June 25th, 2003, 9:14 pm #3

The KIOTR Jr web site will be getting a new address in a few months. I've recently started migrating the material from the Bestweb server over to Geocities. We'll see how this works over the next few months. At this point in time it seems as though Geocities provides enough space and bandwidth to handle the needs of KIOTR-Jr and of course, the price is right. In coming months I'll also change the e-mail address for people to contact KIOTR-Jr. The new URL is: http://www.geocities.com/kiotrjr/ Most of the web site has already been put in place but upgrades and changes will be made.
www.WRKL.org

Scores a 10 on the Useful meter.

That's it.
So Long.

Steve Roy
Steve Roy

August 19th, 2003, 12:54 pm #4

Tobin...

Where the hell are you????

Last time I saw you was in '83(I think) when you drove me home from the "R" after a Saturday blizzard. Going down the hill on New Hempstead Road was a real trip!!

So long,

Steve

Tobin Coleman
Tobin Coleman

September 5th, 2003, 3:41 am #5

www.WRKL.org

Scores a 10 on the Useful meter.

That's it.
So Long.
Hey Steve!
I've been away the past two weeks, so I'm just getting to some of my e-mails. Great to hear from you. i'm living in Norwalk, Conn., not to far from the old homestead. I work at The Advocate newspaper in Stamford, part of Tribune, covering the Connecticut state house, governor, etc. Long hours but lots of fun. I've stayed in the news business all these years, making the transition from Radio to newspapers about 12 years ago.
I'm still involved with union stuff. We're in the middle of contract talks right now.
Every once in a while, in a supermarket, occasionally on TV, other places, I swear I hear your voice and tell whoever I'm with it sounds like you. Are you (or were you) doing any of those kind of voice-over gigs? Or is there someone else out there who sounds like you?
I remember that drive home,in the snow, now that you've reminded me. I think I had less than adequate tires at the time and the return trip back to my mom's house on Buena Vista Road was a real doozy.
Regards,
Tobin