My Oh My!

My Oh My!

Carol Ann Pretzel
Carol Ann Pretzel

February 26th, 2002, 1:28 am #1

How many lifetimes has it been since I left "The R" for the Big City (Pittsburgh, PA)! I have some photos from the Goodbye Party you guys gave me; I'll scan a few and send 'em along; I may even have an aircheck or 2 as well.
I gave up radio as a bad habit in 1990, after working at WMGX in Boston. I still have dreams (nightmares, actually!) of not being able to find a particular record in time (Record???? Good God, is she from the Stone Age or what? "Stoned" Age, maybe...)
I hate what I'm doing now so I won't bore you with the details; I wouldn't want to get back in radio again, though. But I'm living in Maine, now, with hubby Barry & our dogs, and that I like

Paul Panzarella (squiggy)
Paul Panzarella (squiggy)

February 27th, 2002, 6:08 pm #2

Don't know if you remember me. I had the Monsey Glass account & you and I produced commercials with diolog. You always helped me put them together. We had a blast in the prod. studio and Betty Ramey usually had to "send us a message" to "QUIET DOWN!!" while she did HOT LINE. She WASN'T pleased with our "noise", but LOVED the $$$ from that client. It's GOOD to see you on the message board. I hope we (all alumni) can form a reunion some day. Hope you e-mail back when you can.
I remember; with respect,
Paul P.

KVIN
KVIN

March 21st, 2002, 12:54 pm #3

How many lifetimes has it been since I left "The R" for the Big City (Pittsburgh, PA)! I have some photos from the Goodbye Party you guys gave me; I'll scan a few and send 'em along; I may even have an aircheck or 2 as well.
I gave up radio as a bad habit in 1990, after working at WMGX in Boston. I still have dreams (nightmares, actually!) of not being able to find a particular record in time (Record???? Good God, is she from the Stone Age or what? "Stoned" Age, maybe...)
I hate what I'm doing now so I won't bore you with the details; I wouldn't want to get back in radio again, though. But I'm living in Maine, now, with hubby Barry & our dogs, and that I like
Someone named "Pretzel" moving to Pennsylvania! Say it isn't so.