Bob Marshall

Bob Marshall

Mike Scott
Mike Scott

July 10th, 2007, 2:56 am #1

Yes I do know where Bob Marshall is. He is presently in Los Angeles and doing very well.

Jeff Baker
Jeff Baker

July 14th, 2007, 2:30 am #2

Ahh, Bob Marshall. Last we heard from him here on the board was nearly 2 years ago. He thought he might find some Bill Tonyes Ford commercials to share. Hey BOB, remember CAR WARS? Pretty clever IIRC.
Still gottem?
Contact me via any of the links on the website.
So long.

Mike Scott-Thebner
Mike Scott-Thebner

July 25th, 2007, 1:35 am #3

Yes I do know where Bob Marshall is. He is presently in Los Angeles and doing very well.
The next time I speak to Bob Marshall I will let him know that you say hi. By the may Jeff, morning to you.

Bob Marshall
Bob Marshall

July 25th, 2007, 3:13 am #4

I guess I didn't realize how "famous" we all were - Recently, I found {and later packed away again) that "Radio Guide" directory listing most metro stations and the on air personnel, format, and such. I think JB's show and most of mine were up against Stern on WRNW. It was just sureal to see it in print....
I will try and dig up those other precious spots and airchecks. The Steve Wendell emergency RKL county blackout comes to mind........

(and yes, Jeff and Dave, the "Myron" tape still exists)

Jeff Baker
Jeff Baker

July 28th, 2007, 8:12 pm #5

EH! Hey Marshall, would that be Myron I or Myron II? (Myron III was re-issued as a special 25th anniversary CD back in 2003, but I & II are rareties. Myron himself would love to hear them.)