Human Explorer (Specific Class)

Here you will find information about each Mass Effect class and their conversion to the d20 system

July 3rd, 2015, 3:09 am #16

i've read the "intelligence agent" thread why don't make it mix of the (scrapped) intelligence agent class an soldier and this class :)

Isair
Site Admin
Isair
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2015, 5:52 pm #17

Because with too much stuff it would either be broken, too underpowered or simply too confusing ;)
"This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."

July 5th, 2015, 4:30 am #18

hmm i'll think about something that might work :D

Isair
Site Admin
Isair
Site Admin

May 23rd, 2017, 4:09 pm #19

Class name changed to Human Explorer, matching the Profile in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Human Explorers can now choose to gain a biotic specialization instead of a combat specialization.
The number of Tech points, and now Biotic points, granted by the class has been greatly reduced
"This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."

April 9th, 2018, 7:35 am #20

Hello, everyone. I hope this is not the incorrect place to post this, but my group, in looking to play this game, noticed that the Human Explorer lacks the Biotics skill. Is this intentional or is it an oversight, as I see that the class originally did not possess that ability until the Andromeda changes.

Isair
Site Admin
Isair
Site Admin

April 9th, 2018, 8:48 am #21

Hello and welcome

No, it is not intentional, it is a massive oversight. Originally, the class did had any biotic powers (this class was created long before they came up with the idea for Mass Effect Andromeda). Later one I gave it biotic powers but forgot the skill. Thanks for pointing it out :)

April 9th, 2018, 9:12 am #22

Thank you for the clarification, Isair! I'm sure I'll be around here with more questions as I go along with learning about the system.

Isair
Site Admin
Isair
Site Admin

April 9th, 2018, 9:14 am #23

Ask away, I'll reply as soon as possible :)