53%, 948 power points, 77 first place votes
Unfortunately, not any time soon. Thank you to Cory for not dangling this carrot before us.
2) Marvel Monsters of the '70s Vol. 1
42%, 680 power points, 38 first place votes
High probability that an omibus is the preferred format for these creatures of the night. With all chatter over the past few years I thought it was a logical Halloween Omni to follow TOD.
3) Doctor Strange by Steve Ditko
33%, 554 power points, 36 first place votes
Are you guys really going to have to wait for a movie?
4) Not Brand Ecch
30%, 498 power points, 46 first place votes
I predicted this last year for this year. I'm certain this is the format we will see.
5) Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2
29%, 494 power points, 34 first place votes
Congrats to you rabid fans!!!
6) Infinity Saga by Jim Starlin
31%, 461 power points, 23 first place votes
How BIG would this be? I remember talk about it being a problem. Could be wrong.
7) Alpha Flight by John Byrne: 28%, 438 power points, 19 first place votes
I chose this only because I figure we have a long wait until the Masterworks. I believe this to be our first true 80's Masterwork. Won't have for sometime since the Classics are still running around.
8) Fantastic Four by John Byrne: 25%, 432 power points, 24 first place votes
2012- nuff said!!!!
9) Fantastic Four Vol. 3: 24%, 373 power points, 16 first place votes
I think this is at least a few years away. Not enough distance between omnis and Masterworks. How can people wait so long for omnis?
10) Invaders: 24%, 347 power points, 15 first place votes
Voted for this too for the same reasons as Alpha Flight.
11) Uncanny X-Men Vol. 2: 21%, 335 power points, 24 first place votes
See FF V. 3.
12) Avengers Vol. 1: 18%, 281 power points, 11 first place votes
Already on the way. Now is the time to start clammoring for V. 2.
13) Incredible Hulk by Peter David Vol. 1: 19%, 254 power points, 10 first place votes
For the most part the same reasons as Alpha Flight and Invaders. I voted for this too.
14) What If? Vol. 1: 17%, 216 power points, 5 first place votes
Hoping for the Masterworks of this- including TOS Warcher backups (which Cory already said won't happen). See reasons for this not happening above with Alpha Flight and Invaders.
15) Champions: 17%, 211 power points, 3 first place votes
16) Thor Vol. 2: 16%, 210 power points, 3 first place votes
2013 with the release of Thor 2.
17) New Mutants Vol. 1: 14%, 181 power points, 4 first place votes
This is primed for 80's Masterworking- after Alpha Flight that is. #2 most logical 80's Masterwork.
18) Excalibur Vol. 1: 13%, 165 power points, 1 first place votes
Same as Alpha Flight, Invaders.............
19) Wolverine Vol. 2: 11%, 163 power points, 5 first place votes
Isn't the first volume still in print? Not going to happen any time soon.
20) Captain America Vol. 2: 10%, 110 power points, 2 first place votes
Same as UXM V. 2
21) Golden Age Captain America Vol. 1: 7%, 98 power points, 3 first place votes
Cory already said don't plan on any more GA omnis any time soon.
22) Atlas Era Super Heroes: 7%, 98 power points, 3 first place votes
Same as above.
23) Thor by Dan Jurgens & John Romita Jr.: 7%, 94 power points, 5 first place votes
I voted for this. Hate TPBs. Let's hope enough of them are OOP sooner rather than later.
24) Incredible Hulk Vol. 2: 7%, 78 power points, 3 first place votes
See Captain America V. 2.
25) Deadpool Vol. 1: 6%, 66 power points, 1 first place votes
Hasn't this been a hot rumor lately? Let's hope so.
26) Iron Man Vol. 3: 6%, 58 power points, 1 first place votes
See Incredible Hulk V. 2.