Happy Birthday Susie

Anything not related to MD.

Happy Birthday Susie

Barbara
Trusted Member
Barbara
Trusted Member
Joined: 05 Feb 2011, 21:43

11 Feb 2012, 08:27 #1

Happy Birthday
Hope you have a great day in the sunshine and are enjoying your holiday. :flower:

Barbara x
Got off the roundabout but still on the swings.
Reply
Like

Kath
Trusted Member
Kath
Trusted Member
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 20:39

11 Feb 2012, 18:18 #2

Happy Birthday Susie, I hope you are having a great day
Kath
xx :flower:
Reply
Like

sharon
Trusted Member
sharon
Trusted Member
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 11:57

11 Feb 2012, 20:03 #3

Happy birthday from me too Susie. Hope you are having a fab holiday :wine: :wine:
Don't take life too seriously......you won't get out alive!!
Reply
Like

SUsie
Trusted Member
SUsie
Trusted Member
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 21:15

18 Feb 2012, 16:24 #4

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for your kind birthday wishes.
I had a lovely day in the sun followed by a fantastically romantic dinner on the beach with my husband.
Not sure how he is going to top that next year ;) ;)
Hope you are all in good health & spirits?
Susie.XXX
"Some mornings... it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Reply
Like

sharon
Trusted Member
sharon
Trusted Member
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 11:57

18 Feb 2012, 22:55 #5

I've seen your pics Susie....much jealousy here i can tell you.. it looked fabulous.....
I think you should post a few of the bikini shots here .......DOWN Tony!!...just joking ;) :stirring:
Don't take life too seriously......you won't get out alive!!
Reply
Like

Kath
Trusted Member
Kath
Trusted Member
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 20:39

19 Feb 2012, 09:30 #6

Hi Susie, I'm glad you had a great holiday, you deserve it. Back to reality now. At least you missed the worst of the freezing weather we had two weeks ago.
Reply
Like

SUsie
Trusted Member
SUsie
Trusted Member
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 21:15

19 Feb 2012, 16:40 #7

Kath @ Feb 19 2012, 10:30 AM wrote: Hi Susie, I'm glad you had a great holiday, you deserve it. Back to reality now. At least you missed the worst of the freezing weather we had two weeks ago.
Thanks Kath and too true all holiday washing & ironing done.
Back to work tomorrow with 250 email to read...:(
Think for once the weather was worse in the South than up her in Scotland we had a delicious 30-32 degrees each day so not problems with feeling cold for me,although I have to say it feels baltic here today.
Hope your not to far down that "recenlty discovered" Gin bottle yet .....
proposetoast .
Susie. X
"Some mornings... it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Reply
Like

Gibson335
Trusted Member
Gibson335
Trusted Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 10:14

20 Feb 2012, 07:58 #8

sharon @ Feb 18 2012, 11:55 PM wrote: I've seen your pics Susie....much jealousy here i can tell you.. it looked fabulous.....
I think you should post a few of the bikini shots here .......DOWN Tony!!...just joking ;) :stirring:
Well, hellooooooo...

Look, whilst I am obviously in favour of bikini shots, it's purely for artistic and aesthetic reasons I'll have you know.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Reply
Like

SUsie
Trusted Member
SUsie
Trusted Member
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 21:15

20 Feb 2012, 09:07 #9

Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 20 2012, 08:58 AM wrote: Well, hellooooooo...

Look, whilst I am obviously in favour of bikini shots, it's purely for artistic and aesthetic reasons I'll have you know.
My bikini days are long gone,however there would be nothing there that Tony has not seen before...... : ;) :devil:
"Some mornings... it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Reply
Like

Gibson335
Trusted Member
Gibson335
Trusted Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 10:14

20 Feb 2012, 11:22 #10

SUsie @ Feb 20 2012, 10:07 AM wrote:
Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 20 2012, 08:58 AM wrote: Well, hellooooooo...

Look, whilst I am obviously in favour of bikini shots, it's purely for artistic and aesthetic reasons I'll have you know.
My bikini days are long gone,however there would be nothing there that Tony has not seen before...... : ;) :devil:
That's not true, what about that...whoops, perhaps I'd better not mention it after all, as it was quite a peculiar shape.

:devil:
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Reply
Like

SUsie
Trusted Member
SUsie
Trusted Member
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 21:15

20 Feb 2012, 19:25 #11

Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 20 2012, 12:22 PM wrote:
SUsie @ Feb 20 2012, 10:07 AM wrote:
Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 20 2012, 08:58 AM wrote: Well, hellooooooo...

Look, whilst I am obviously in favour of bikini shots, it's purely for artistic and aesthetic reasons I'll have you know.
My bikini days are long gone,however there would be nothing there that Tony has not seen before...... : ;) :devil:
That's not true, what about that...whoops, perhaps I'd better not mention it after all, as it was quite a peculiar shape.

:devil:
Well you have changed your tune,you always said that it was quite endearing....... :rolleyes:
"Some mornings... it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Reply
Like

Gibson335
Trusted Member
Gibson335
Trusted Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 10:14

21 Feb 2012, 07:45 #12

SUsie @ Feb 20 2012, 08:25 PM wrote:
Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 20 2012, 12:22 PM wrote:
SUsie @ Feb 20 2012, 10:07 AM wrote: My bikini days are long gone,however there would be nothing there that Tony has not seen before...... : ;) :devil:
That's not true, what about that...whoops, perhaps I'd better not mention it after all, as it was quite a peculiar shape.

:devil:
Well you have changed your tune,you always said that it was quite endearing....... :rolleyes:
And so it is...an endearing peculiar shape. And as for the other thing, well I won't even go there...
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Reply
Like

SUsie
Trusted Member
SUsie
Trusted Member
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 21:15

21 Feb 2012, 08:27 #13

Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 21 2012, 08:45 AM wrote:
SUsie @ Feb 20 2012, 08:25 PM wrote:
Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 20 2012, 12:22 PM wrote: That's not true, what about that...whoops, perhaps I'd better not mention it after all, as it was quite a peculiar shape.

:devil:
Well you have changed your tune,you always said that it was quite endearing....... :rolleyes:
And so it is...an endearing peculiar shape. And as for the other thing, well I won't even go there...
That has been addressed by a very skilfull surgeon and in the correct light you can hardly see the scars.
"Some mornings... it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Reply
Like

Gibson335
Trusted Member
Gibson335
Trusted Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 10:14

21 Feb 2012, 10:16 #14

SUsie @ Feb 21 2012, 09:27 AM wrote:
Rigsby (TonyJF) @ Feb 21 2012, 08:45 AM wrote:
SUsie @ Feb 20 2012, 08:25 PM wrote: Well you have changed your tune,you always said that it was quite endearing....... :rolleyes:
And so it is...an endearing peculiar shape. And as for the other thing, well I won't even go there...
That has been addressed by a very skilfull surgeon and in the correct light you can hardly see the scars.
All those 'quote' boxes are making me feel ill...whoops, I've created another one now...doh!

Oh, and you didn't need to have it removed - it was cute....always reminded me of a polar bear cub.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Reply
Like

SUsie
Trusted Member
SUsie
Trusted Member
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 21:15

21 Feb 2012, 20:15 #15

It was not removed merley remodeled,more like a seal pup now.... ;) ;)
"Some mornings... it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Reply
Like