some muscle sightings..

some muscle sightings..

December 7th, 2006, 10:00 am #1

hello, my name is jay, im 18 and i live in sydney..

i work at this juice bar and the great thing about it is that it is located near a gym.. and there are lots of female customers that buy drinks after their workout in the gym.. its really awesome to see so many girls so ripped and most, if not all of them, have bigger arms than mine, and are most certainly stronger than me.. I've never really had the courage to talk to any of them about their muscles, and i dont really get the chance since im meant to work and do my job, but just seeing lots of girl muscles around, its just really great..

Jay

Avi
Avi

December 7th, 2006, 1:12 pm #2

Hats off to you, Jay. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. You should join the gym near your work place.

December 7th, 2006, 10:50 pm #3

yeh, i've been to that gym a couple of times, but i haven't join as a member because i live in an apartment where there's a gym and a pool facilities available, so i usually use the gym at my apartment, and yeh, i dont wanna spend too much for a gym membership where i can just use the facilities at my apartment.. when i went to that gym near my workplace, i did see many great muscles, especially on the fitness trainers there.. as for my gym, i haven't really seen any girls with visible muscles, but there are some really fit girls, maybe i just go at the wrong time..

Avi
Avi

December 8th, 2006, 1:00 pm #4

Don't be too shy about asking the girls out. If I had been too shy, I never would have met Massive Mary; and now that she is my wife, I get to feel her muscles whenever I want. Most muscular women LOVE to show off because they know men are turned on by their power.