MySpace

MySpace

mrkimharper
mrkimharper

April 22nd, 2008, 4:40 am #1

Anyone ever try to get women to wrestle and/or armwrestle them using MySpace. I live in Lubbock Texas. I think it would be easier to swallow a bowling ball that to get women from this town to do any of that. They all think I'm a weird-o.

i

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2008, 4:46 pm #2

You can use the Browse link to search for people in your area and select the advanced tab. Then you can choose stuff like body type. Though selecting "bodybuilder" generally gives you a list of people who thought it was funny to say that they are one.

mrkimharper
mrkimharper

May 1st, 2008, 2:42 am #3

it doesn't work. not in Lubbock Texas anyway, maybe other parts of the country.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2008, 4:42 am #4

Try changing the search type to "athletic" instead of "body builder." I imagine the strong girls out there would feel more comfortable labeling themselves athletic instead of strong. Though I'm just guessing

Nor'Eastern
Nor'Eastern

May 12th, 2008, 1:12 am #5

Anyone ever try to get women to wrestle and/or armwrestle them using MySpace. I live in Lubbock Texas. I think it would be easier to swallow a bowling ball that to get women from this town to do any of that. They all think I'm a weird-o.

i
Dude,

Have you thought about scoping out women who are "cowgirls" in your area? I live in the northeast, so my steroetypical view of Texas is of cowboys and cowgirls. So try your luck with women who work with horses or serve as farm-hands. I suspect you'll be able to find a gal with PLENTY of muscle that way!

mrkimharper
mrkimharper

May 15th, 2008, 5:29 am #6

i
I have asked women of every type of body type on myspace in my area. Sorry you are too weird.