Muscle Encounter

Muscle Encounter

curieus
curieus

August 4th, 2007, 3:04 am #1

I was down in New Orleans this week on a business trip. If you've ever been down on Bourbon St., you'll know that strip clubs are outnumbered only by regular bars. I decided to check a couple out to see what the Big Easy had to offer. The first club I tried was Rick's, which I knew a little about from the research I had done on its stock. It was a terrible club, with what appeared to be disinterested dancers and little action. I was in there for about 10-15 minutes fulfilling my one drink minimum, then got out of there ASAP. Don't waste your time or money.

A few doors down was a club called Barely Legal owned by Hustler impresario Larry Flynt. Although there was a cover, the $10 was worth it as they had some really good dancers who knew how to work the pole. Of course, from all that pole dancing, a couple of them had some development. I was enjoying the show, when I caught sight of a very athletic looking dancer wandering around the club. She sat on one side of the stage, then the other. I was locked on to her like radar. Then, the DJ called all the dancers to the stage to kick off a two-for-one lap dance special. When my person of interest got up on stage, I saw that she was more than "athletic" looking; she was downright muscular with excellent size and shape in her shoulders, arms, and legs. She also had incredible glutes. She came down off the stage and went back to her seat. Another dancer asked me if I wanted a dance, but I had to blow her off because I saw who I wanted.

I walked over and asked the muscular one if I could have a dance. She looked better close up then from a distance. Her name was Raven. She was 20, 5'2", weighed about 120 (all muscle), black (maybe with a little mix of something) with straight hair long enough to wear in a pony tail. She said OK, and we went to one of the couches. I sat down and she went to work. When she peeled her shirt off, her arms looked huge, especially for her size. She did the usual bump-and-grind in my face. When she sat on my lap, I complimented her on her physique and asked if I could feel her muscle. She flexed, and up popped one of the most beautifully shaped biceps I had ever seen. Not veiny, but you could see the hint of the split between the two heads, and very solid. Not like a rock, the way a bodybuilder's would be, but hard to the touch. The rest of her was equally solid. When I ran my hands over the back of her arms, I could feel the distinct horseshoe of her triceps. Her legs were solid, extending up to an ass that jutted out so far you could rest a drink on it. Her breasts were a bit on the smallish side, as you might expect, but they were perfect for her size and shape. She continued to dance a bit, but I decided then and there that I wanted a more private show.

We went upstairs to one of the private rooms, but things got off to a rocky start. She wanted to dance, and I wanted to see poses and worship her muscles. We went back and forth a bit, but clearly she wasn't enjoying it which meant I wasn't enjoying it. Finally, I stopped her and we started to talk a little bit about my muscle fascination. As she got to know me a bit better, she started to relax, and I was able to entertain her with some of my stories. I used to be very close to a couple of fbbs at the national level, and she seemed really interested in the whole muscle thing. The more we talked, the more she seemed to get into it, and started to flex without even being asked.

I asked her about herself. She said she was going to go back to school. She had gone to school to study dance, but Katrina had disrupted that and she had evacuated to LA. She was thinking about leaving NO and going back to LA to study. It turned out she didn't work out at all; all that muscle was completely natural, plus what she gained from dancing and working the pole. Remember, I didn't get to see her dance, and I told her she must be amazing up on the stage.

By now, she was totally into it, and just flexed continuously, letting me feel and kiss her arms. She said she was going to do more research on it. Then, the hour ended and it was time to go back downstairs. She gave me a hug and a kiss, and I left to go back to my hotel as I had a presentation to do the next day. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it back there the next night, but I will remember the brief time I spent together with the beautiful, muscular Raven.

If you live in NO, or have plans to travel there soon, I highly recommend you check her out at Larry Flynt's Barely Legal, right on Bourbon Street.

al burns
al burns

August 12th, 2007, 4:20 pm #2

You are extremely lucky! While we have all had a chance to fell a nicep round hard female bicep,I wonder who would get the chance to worship them and to KISS THEM!! That feeling must be unbelievable. I don't think I cound take it-you must be very aroused when you are doing that.