hi all

hi all

wgonzo64
wgonzo64

December 9th, 2005, 3:01 pm #1

Do u PPL mind if i sort of hand my dirty laundry here????? it might just help me out?????

Tsam
Tsam

December 9th, 2005, 4:02 pm #2

I don't mind, but I guess it's really MAK's decision.

Tsam

MUK
MUK

December 9th, 2005, 5:01 pm #3

Do u PPL mind if i sort of hand my dirty laundry here????? it might just help me out?????
Go for it, whats on your mind?

wgonzo64
wgonzo64

December 9th, 2005, 7:28 pm #4

Well as all of u know Im here to read listen and look at pics of strong beautifull women w/muscles. As I stated before I like the look of the" girl next door" who0 does'nt look strong or muscular untill they flex or more like fitness/figure girls with out the dieted little BF% . More a a smoth look .
Then this girl GYM GIRL\Erica Comes along and graces us with her utmost Inner beauty and careing personality . and she is shareing true life muscle/strenght experiances with total stangers . (although Erica Is not my type of girl (even though she is strong with big muscle (take no offence erica cause Its ur personality that really dare i say attracts me to read ur posts) not only she shares with us her gym/strenght excersizes even gives us a view with her demonstations with her bf ( oh and by the way I TOTALY RESPECT UR DECISION TO BE DISCRETE AND THE WAY YOU GIVE US SMALL DETAILS )( U are both in love and respect everything the other does which is so rare today you even said somethong to the fact that he doesn't like u po9sting here as much as u do but he repects that and knows there is only fun goi9ng on here )
Not only does she share this she even took some suggestions and requests IE: Bending bars and lifting her BF . this takes a very specail women and a very rare one at that who so willingly satifies out fatasies to a degree.
There are otheres on the web but u have to be a paying member for certain requests./
then she and her tremendous heart does it again she and her BF treat others to a wonderfull thanksgiving that they might not have had .
She also shares some things about the women friends she has in the gym and her farm ladie friend (JOAN i think) and all this had me thnking that I PROBABLY never find any women even close (yes PEOPLE Erica is in many ways my dream girl and I have yet to find someone even close In my everyday life And being very shy (and this hasd to do with my turn ons with strong very fit women) that if a did ()and I have saw many in my years at bars and clubes and such) that i was so afraid to approach them .being that that would think i was a perv or weird or something . But now with so many women into lifting and wrestling ( but only on the web) that there may be hope for me someday and now I have been going to a gym for a year now ( not many women that meets mytype or there are married or only batrely out of there teens) I been to many plkaces and cannot even meet any (restarants ckubs bars car shows even online) there just aren't any here where I am and do not know where to go I feel like being a recluse .
Then to sort of put me over the edge when Erica said how she intoduced that skinny guy and the new girl in the gym(which she already had muscles) this is one of the sweetet thing I had ever heard and brought me to tears for two reasons first cause Of Erica herself nknowing how that guy felt about women and being shy and even being teased by the other Guys in the gym but it was such an unselfish act on Erica's part , the second was that it also made me sad cause in all of by 43 years I have had not even one blind date in fact i haven't had many .
Please erica do not take what i said in anyway but a compliment u are as i said a very rare and specail person and if i had it myway U would have wings right now as U are 100% ANGEL . and to continue to post It not only turns me on dond below it puts a smile in my heart and i want to Personally thank u Ur a smart girl and If u read between the lines U may be able to surmize what i wanted to tell u in a private email that i do not want to say here.

PS sorry it was a long post but I had to getthis off my chest ur friend in writing wayne

Old Timer
Old Timer

December 14th, 2005, 8:51 am #5

hello wgonzo, I have waited for several days to compose a reply to your post. partly because I have been very busy with my sno plowing/sanding biz. You are close by, so you know first hand what we have out here. and a real mess heading in for thursday nite and friday. the worst kind of storm for me with ice and freezing rain mixed in. i also have waited in hopes that others might reply to your post, but nobody has made ANY comment. The subject of your message has disappeared, as have all the other friends who have been so interrested. i suspect many have had the same reaction as I and do not wish to reply with their thoughts. I am NOT a psychologist, nor have I ever received any psychological training other than the hit or miss experiences of raising two children to responsible adults. i also have had the pleasure of being an employer who has, at times, been required to sort out a personal problem upon rare ocassions. Beyond that, i guess you could be very correct in observing that I am totally unqualified to make a correct assessment of your situation. therefore, you are completely within the realm of sensibility to read no further.
As you have observed in your own situation, The lady of your observations IS a very unique and very wonderful person. A beautiful woman who happens to have a very beautiful and powerful body to go along with the attitude of responsibility and good humor to make herself enjoyable to many who she has gathered around her. Without going deeper, i have to admit, in many ways she is my dream girl. She is just the sort of woman who I dreamed of for many years of bachelorhood. i did not marry til i was 35. I was never so fortunate as to meet a girl/woman like her. In actuallity, i do not in my wildest dreams, then, or now, believe it would be even a remote possibility to find another like her. NOT EVEN CLOSE. In your case, you are still hoping to find such a woman. from the outward appearance of your written thoughts, you might be making such a quest an obsession. Were I to know you personally, i would tell you that your quest, as you have presented it, is an unreal expectation. you are 43 and seem to have set some certain priorities to be met in your search for the woman of your dreams. Unless you can learn to go with the flow, you are not going to find any object of your dreams. My friend, I know all about those lonely parties with 50 people and being alone in the crowd. i know all about the nite long rides (for me it was often on a motorcycle) looking for a diner that was open on a family type holiday where I could buy myself a turkey sandwich. i had a boat and had many gf's, but they were my friends because i had the boat. And on it goes. maybe I wanted that perfect girlfriend who was not only beautiful, but my secret was that I hoped she would be stronger than me, or even very powerful. It never happened, but i never set out with the lone thought that that was what i was actually searching for. When i finally found the woman i was searching for, she was very definitely NOT the girl i had always dreamed about for most of my life. BUT, we did click and the rest was/is history. We love each other for all of our quirks. we have loved and we have battled. Oh yes, we have battled. (verbally) and believe me, neither one of us wins them all. I make more noise, but she still knows how to win her share, believe me. My friend, i get the idea you might be carrying your fantasy just a tad too seriously. lighten up a little and enjoy the few women you do meet along the way. My (then future) wife thought I was a hippy when she first met me. I was all covered with cement dust and chimney soot. A shaggy and unkempt beard and badly n need of a haircut. My clothes were no better. To this day, after 40 years of marriage, she still bugs me about the way i dress. She still has to yell at me for tracking mud and other deposits such as fertilizer and grease into the house. She still hates to look at BB'er type women on TV, let alone real life. There are a lot of things about me she wishes I would improve on, very seriously so. There are those things i wish she would back off on and to cut this tale short, I don't think either one of us ever matched up to our personal dream spouse. She was NOT the woman i always thought I was looking for, but boy, were my dreams way off base. When i first saw her, something clicked and I was a gonner from the very first moment. All daydreams, from that moment on, have been about her. Oh sure, i look at some of the women who have visted here as my dreams. And so they are. I love to chat with them and to even joke around with them. I would love to meet up with each and every one of them. I say I would love to touch, or to be squeezed by each of them. Especially to be lifted and tossed around by the object of your dreams. But guess what, I know the chance will never present itself. If it did, no matter what I say about wishing it were so, I would find myself so weak inthe knees, I would probably just sit in horror of the fact of such a meeting. I know my wife would never allow such a personal meeting, and so, i would not allow it to happen. for me, as with many others who have joined in here on this forum, the action will never happen. even tho we would like it to happen, we are not allowing our dreams to overtake the realities of our lives. Lightem up Wayne (my real name too). Let go of the dream and enjoy those young ladies who are out there for who they are. You are never, in 100 years going to find another Erica. They just are not out there. Maybe then you can find the real girl of your dreams. i foud mine in a most unexpected place under very unexpected circumstances. And that is how it happens with most of us. Believe me.
your friend in dreaming
Old Timer

Tsam
Tsam

December 14th, 2005, 2:42 pm #6

I've been thinking about your post wgonzo and what to say. Old Timer (bless his heart) was very kind and thoughtful with his reply. What I liked most about it was how something clicked when he met his wife. That is what's very important. I would add that a good relationship can't be built simply on a physical attribute. While I like physical strength in a woman, it's not a criteria for dating someone. To me, it would be like saying I'll only date someone with a nice butt or big boobs. I've learned not to say I'm looking for this or that kind of woman. Getting back to OT's reply, I look for something to click....often in a most intangible, undefinable way. When that happens, you'll find her beautiful regardless of physical attributes that she has or doesn't have.

My 2 cents,
Tsam

wgonzo64
wgonzo64

December 14th, 2005, 9:12 pm #7

Thanks u tsam and OT for ur kind reply and words. do not get me wrong what I described as my dream girl is just that / this is not a perfect world and tp be honest there is no such thing as a dream girl IRL.
To me its a warm heart and personalty that wins out in the end . but when U first see that m/f it is looks first it has to be.
I have been in love with a few females in my life and neither even came close to a full out strong/muscle girl . But if u would put them all together all 4 might come close in apperences . it is partly an obseccsion but I do have a reality check on it also In other words I know that to find a fantasy girl (more than a dream girl cause a dream girl is ectually the one that clicks with u) But my whole take on it is that it(around this area )is getting so hard to find any women that might take an intrest in me (yes it will happen when it happens and I do not want to get into all past encounters withg females ) bottom line is I just way too shy.

One other thing a might add Erica said start off as freinds / And inall 4 females I did just that but when it came to takeing it further they all said they did not want to ruin the frienship wich is BULLSHIT cause where are they now in my life I still believe in friends fisrt although from my obvervations most females want the asswhole jerks as BF and not us nice guys so far this nice guy has,nt finished last i have finished at all . Maybe thats the way to get notice not a confident nice guy but a arogant asswhole . sorry if i sound a bit bitter but I see this all the time and It really PISSES ME OFF these female say where are all the good men when they have one staring at them and yet they rather be with the jerks go figure .

Oh by thge way i go to the pool hall OT U MIGHT KNOW Wwhere im tal;king about and believe it or not years ago i would never even as musch as say hi to these waitresses now im stikintg up all convos and know several of thier names and they now mine and in fact a few even bring me over my dring before i even rack the balls and even but it for me so there might be hope for me yest.

PS sorry for sounding off here just that All of u here are my friends and care respect all of u and THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND LISTENNING TO THIS OLD BITTER MAN

Tsam
Tsam

December 15th, 2005, 5:28 am #8

Wgonzo,

I want to once again take some time to think about your words. Only this time, I thought I'd let you know right away so you wouldn't think you're being ignored. I'll get back to you.

Tsam

Old Timer
Old Timer

December 15th, 2005, 8:42 am #9

wgonzo, you seem to have a lot of laundry that needs cleaning up. I really don't think this is the place to air it all out. i look at this forum as a fun, very fun, place to visit, as do many others. Some, such as you, have been regular contributors with a lot of good things to say. others have been the occasional visitors with some very entertaining observations. we have even had some very entertaining and beautifully strong young women who have graced us with their presence. we have all had a lot of fun along the way. when one takes the bitter road, as you are doing, it does have a tendency to chase others away. i fear that one who has been chased might very well be the one person who you meant no harm to. You made it clear you are quite possibly obsessed with her with your very graphic discription and your indication that she could read between the lines. wgonzo, i think you need help, but this is not the place to come for the help you need. I am sorry to come down so hard on you over this, as a hard knocking around is not what you need. You gave us plenty of clues as to what was in store when you advanced that you wanted to carry on a personal (E-mail) relationship with our dear friend, Erica. She was very gratious in her reply, and, do you reallize, that was the last we have heard from the young lady. I am pretty sure she just said "Whoa! I'm out of here." If not by her own direction, I am sure her bf did finally give such an order, and rightfully so. Now, let's get back to enjoying our observation reports in a light of good times and enjoyment. You, yourself, have had good things to contribute. Let's stay in that direction. In the meantime, I really think you need to look for help. you will NOT find any girl/woman who wants to be serious with you until you can loosen up with your own inner self.

Hey, my friend, I was, and still am, very shy around women. I was even the sort who was very much made fun of in very, to me, nasty ways as i was growing up. For me, it took a bit of cosmetic surgery and some wonderful understanding from some very wonderful people in my life to help head me in the right direction. I got into many fights with my male peers because i needed to take out my frustrations with the female gender on somebody. i seldom made friends with anybody until we had some sort of knuckle drill. Eventually, i got tired of all that negativity and overlooked my own shortcomings and ran into some very beutiful young ladies. Sure, i got serious over some of them. i even shed a few tears along the way. i think all of us have had many flings (atleast a few) before finally settling down with our right ones. i was 35 and already showing gray when it finally happened for me. when one quits thinking the outer personna is so much greater than all of the competition, and developes an ability to see the inner soul of a potential mate, a whole lot of good things become possible.
look for help, my friend
Old Timer