gym girl

gym girl

erica
erica

December 7th, 2005, 3:53 pm #1

Zstarch,You asked me to post a story on another web site?I am not sure what you mean.Is there another site for bodybuildig posting that you are talking about?I am sorry i don't know what you mean.As far as making up a story,i am not that talented,but thank's for thinking i could.If i could do creative writing like that,i would quit nursing and become a author.I certianly admire people who are blessed with such talent.
I just write about my friends or something from my own life.I have to be frank with you,i hesitate to post some things that happen to me,as i think they would be boring to most people.When i do write boring/non interesting things on this site,don't get angry with me.Remember,you heard it from me first,i don't see myself as a famous author.I wish i had those talents.Also,i wouldn't have the time to write stories (if i could),for the internet.

Wogonzo,(only):I hope you did go to get yourself help.In addition to that,you do have internet access.You were on this site regularly.The (last) thing a person needs who is suffering,is isolating themselves from other human beings.
DON'T DO IT!!!You should at the least/minimum,return to where you are a welcome and appreciated guest.
Every human needs to have something to look forward to.
You have friends here.(SEE Jerry's &Old Timeres post).
If i had a problem,i would like think i could tell you fine men,and that i would be welcome on this site.
God Bless,
Erica
P.S.If i didn't already say it;In every major city there is a crises intervention (call a hospital/look in the phone book).If you can't find a resource there,go to your public library (yes library).Ask the refrence people where they would look for the kind of help you think you need.
This is free,and they (will have)information where you can go in your city for immediate help.Let us know how you are doing.Your life is important.

Wowser
Wowser

December 7th, 2005, 5:24 pm #2

Erica, sweet Erica, do NOT ever be worried about boring us with ANYTHING. You can tell us about cutting your fingernails and we will hang on your every word.

I don't know Wgonzo or anyone on this forum except from the postings I have read, but we are a very special and mostly secret brotherhood of men who love strong and muscular women. We also appreciate people who care about others besides themselves. I add my wish to those already expressed that Wgonzo seek help, recover and rejoin this group.

Thanks Erica, for all you do. You are such a caring lady I know that Florence Nightingale would be proud.

Cheers

Jerry
Jerry

December 7th, 2005, 10:35 pm #3

Zstarch,You asked me to post a story on another web site?I am not sure what you mean.Is there another site for bodybuildig posting that you are talking about?I am sorry i don't know what you mean.As far as making up a story,i am not that talented,but thank's for thinking i could.If i could do creative writing like that,i would quit nursing and become a author.I certianly admire people who are blessed with such talent.
I just write about my friends or something from my own life.I have to be frank with you,i hesitate to post some things that happen to me,as i think they would be boring to most people.When i do write boring/non interesting things on this site,don't get angry with me.Remember,you heard it from me first,i don't see myself as a famous author.I wish i had those talents.Also,i wouldn't have the time to write stories (if i could),for the internet.

Wogonzo,(only):I hope you did go to get yourself help.In addition to that,you do have internet access.You were on this site regularly.The (last) thing a person needs who is suffering,is isolating themselves from other human beings.
DON'T DO IT!!!You should at the least/minimum,return to where you are a welcome and appreciated guest.
If i had a problem,i would like think i could tell you fine men,and that i would be welcome on this site.
God Bless,
Erica
P.S.If i didn't already say it;In every major city there is a crises intervention (call a hospital/look in the phone book).If you can't find a resource there,go to your public library (yes library).Ask the refrence people where they would look for the kind of help you think you need.
This is free,and they (will have)information where you can go in your city for immediate help.Let us know how you are doing.Your life is important.
Hi Erica, I sure hope our friend wgonzo reads your posts and takes your advise on what he could do to get help, so hopefully he can get better soon. We would like to see him post on this forum again. As far as writing stories, the notes you post on this forum about yourself and your friends, are more exciting then any written short story, because it is coming from a real person, who happen's to be a big beautiful, steelhard, powerfully muscled women (yourself). To me your posts are the altimate height of excitement. Your fantastic lifts and strength feats with your BF, and in the gym. And your mindblowing muscle sizes (17+" biceps, 32" thighs and 20+" calves), getting guys in your gym extremely excited. As they say, who could ask for anything more. See my post Nov. 6 below for more. Please keep your exciting posts coming. Your friend,
Jerry

zstrach
zstrach

December 8th, 2005, 4:41 am #4

God Bless,
Erica
No I mean post one on THIS site!! There are other story sites too, like Diana the Valkyrie's but of course we would want an exclusive all for ourselves! Have you looked at the library much? And did you have any favorites?
Writing a story isn't hard. Just imagine a fantasy you have and then put it in story form. Sometimes it's fun to see how it changes or gets added to as you put it down.

benj
benj

December 8th, 2005, 12:45 pm #5

Don't tell everyone that it's not hard to write a story---MUK wil be innumdated with tales LOL