gym girl

gym girl

erica
erica

November 30th, 2005, 3:20 pm #1

Hi Old timer,Jerry,Wowser,Zstarch,MAK,You guys are really nice to me in your posts.REAL MEN!
I am a little tired this morning.Last night while making love with my boyfriend,my pager went off.I was supposed to be off all day yesterday,and at close to 11pm last night i had to go fill in at one of the hospitals i work at.I got up and showered real quick,and left for the hospital.For some reason,my BF,was not to happy?(I'll let you guys use your imagination for the next couple of sentences).I had him pinned to the bed.After "smothering" him as only a very top heavy woman can,i straddled him while flexing my biceps several times.When the pager went off i got up.And when i knew i would be going to work,i ordered him to lay across the bed with his head hanging off the end.For a few minutes i squeezed his head between my thick muscular thighs.You guys will have to fill in the rest.
When i got to the hospital,i was sooo happy,my good friend
Jackie, was working in intensive care and that is where i had to work.After doing our duties with the patients we had,we got to sit down and talk.(I'M skipping ahead here).I finally got to ask her if she ever had any experiences similar to the ones i had in the stores?(See previous post).She told me of two that happened a couple of days ago.1)While working one night in the intensive care unit ,she was working with a orderly,(Josh,not real name).We all like this young guy a lot,he is a lot of fun.Jackie really likes him.Josh was real tired and started to fall asleep in his chair.Intensive care,was real slow with several vacant beds.Jackie,scopped Josh in her arms and lifted him to a bed.Of course he woke up and both were laughing.She covered him up,and leaned over him and gave him a kiss and told him to get well soon.She said he (not wanting to get caught by the supervisor),pulled back the sheet,and started to sit up.Jackie said she noticed he was very aroused.She told me if she were not married with children,she would have helped Josh,with his "growing problem".
2)Just before Thanksgiving,Jackie got a supply delievery at her farm.Usually the company she gets her feed from has two guys driving.However one of the men didn't come in that day so the guy who did come,was a little thin man,all alone.There was a lot of things they were to receive,including several large heavy bags of feed.When Jackie saw the bags were too heavy for the little guy.She told him to get up in the truck,and pile 3 of the (60lbs) each bags on her right shoulder.She repeated this several times.She could see the guy was impressed.Even though it was cool out,Jackie said she was begining to get real warm so the took off her sweater.After a couple of akward moments,the guy asked her if he could see her arm (bicep).
She said "only if you come down from the truck and feel them".She told me she never saw anyone from this feed company move so fast.Boy did i have a laugh over these stories.
I am "really not going to any job today".I am going to go work out.I hope you nice men have a pleasent day.
I enjoy your responses to my posts as well.
Erica

November 30th, 2005, 6:15 pm #2

Erica,

You are such a TEASE!!!! LOL Fortunately I've got a good imagination, so I was able to fill in the blanks in your story without skipping a beat. By the way, I can TOTALLY appreciate why he was pissed that you had to go into work... the scenario you described isn't exactly something he wanted to be done with in a hurry. If I were in his shoes (or bed, as the case may be), I'd want it to last for a VERY long time!

It sounds like Jackie has some really great stories about her muscles as well. Have you told her about this website (I can't recall if you said you had or not)? From the way she handled things with the feed-delivery guy, I think that she'd appreciate the positive attention that we have to offer... it seems that you enjoy it because you're always coming back for more! Let's just say we share a mutually beneficial relationship through this Forum

Have you had any luck arranging a time for her to join you in the gym for a workout? I'm guessing not because you haven't mentioned anything about it.

Have an awesome workout... get those muscles BIG and PUMPED! That should ease your boyfriend's sour state from last night... lol

MAK

Old Timer
Old Timer

November 30th, 2005, 7:43 pm #3

Hi Old timer,Jerry,Wowser,Zstarch,MAK,You guys are really nice to me in your posts.REAL MEN!
I am a little tired this morning.Last night while making love with my boyfriend,my pager went off.I was supposed to be off all day yesterday,and at close to 11pm last night i had to go fill in at one of the hospitals i work at.I got up and showered real quick,and left for the hospital.For some reason,my BF,was not to happy?(I'll let you guys use your imagination for the next couple of sentences).I had him pinned to the bed.After "smothering" him as only a very top heavy woman can,i straddled him while flexing my biceps several times.When the pager went off i got up.And when i knew i would be going to work,i ordered him to lay across the bed with his head hanging off the end.For a few minutes i squeezed his head between my thick muscular thighs.You guys will have to fill in the rest.
Jackie, was working in intensive care and that is where i had to work.After doing our duties with the patients we had,we got to sit down and talk.(I'M skipping ahead here).I finally got to ask her if she ever had any experiences similar to the ones i had in the stores?(See previous post).She told me of two that happened a couple of days ago.1)While working one night in the intensive care unit ,she was working with a orderly,(Josh,not real name).We all like this young guy a lot,he is a lot of fun.Jackie really likes him.Josh was real tired and started to fall asleep in his chair.Intensive care,was real slow with several vacant beds.Jackie,scopped Josh in her arms and lifted him to a bed.Of course he woke up and both were laughing.She covered him up,and leaned over him and gave him a kiss and told him to get well soon.She said he (not wanting to get caught by the supervisor),pulled back the sheet,and started to sit up.Jackie said she noticed he was very aroused.She told me if she were not married with children,she would have helped Josh,with his "growing problem".
2)Just before Thanksgiving,Jackie got a supply delievery at her farm.Usually the company she gets her feed from has two guys driving.However one of the men didn't come in that day so the guy who did come,was a little thin man,all alone.There was a lot of things they were to receive,including several large heavy bags of feed.When Jackie saw the bags were too heavy for the little guy.She told him to get up in the truck,and pile 3 of the (60lbs) each bags on her right shoulder.She repeated this several times.She could see the guy was impressed.Even though it was cool out,Jackie said she was begining to get real warm so the took off her sweater.After a couple of akward moments,the guy asked her if he could see her arm (bicep).
She said "only if you come down from the truck and feel them".She told me she never saw anyone from this feed company move so fast.Boy did i have a laugh over these stories.
I am "really not going to any job today".I am going to go work out.I hope you nice men have a pleasent day.
Erica
Hi Erica, You really know how to hurt a guy. your poor BF is probably still shaking. he won't cool down for days. (I'm only kidding about the hurtin' part>>> in a way) the poor guy is probably so hooked on you, he can't help himself. And then you crushed his poor head to stop his complaining. OOOOHHHH how lucky can the guy get? Anyhow, you do have a job which puts you in a possition where you MUST be available at all times. Be proud that you are able to accept such responsibilities. I am sure it is one of the more enduring qualities your BF has seen in you. He does not really complain in a meaningfull way, I am sure. There are those in your profession who would shut off their pagers in such a situation. Your account keeps going up and up and up in my eyes.
i also liked the story about your partner nurse who put the young orderly into bed. She also impressed with her story about helping with the feed delivery. Having spent a day or two hauling feed (in the days when feed came in 100# bags), i can sympathise with the driver who was probably quite tired from previous deliveries and then he ran into this beautiful lady who lightened the load from his own shoulders down to >>> well, i'll quit while i am still keeping it polite. Oh yeah, i do have an immagination. just keep your stories coming.
Thankyou
Old Timer

Wowser
Wowser

November 30th, 2005, 9:47 pm #4

Erica
Oh Erica, my imagination runs wild as it is but the picture you painted sure stirred things up for me. Have I told you before how lucky I think your bf is? You have a real winner there but then so does he. He is obviously a great judge of character as well as bodies.

I loved the stories from Jackie. MAK has a good idea in suggesting this site to Jackie. 'Course that will mean competition for you but I somehow think you can handle it.

Keep the notes and stories coming 'cause us REAL MEN really enjoy them.

Jerry
Jerry

November 30th, 2005, 9:49 pm #5

Erica
Hi Erica, I do have a vary good imagination, and could figure out what was going on with your muscle midnight gymnastics, when the pager ended that session. And I can certainly understand why your BF might not have been to happy about it. But duty calls, and you being a nice and caring person (who happens to be a big, strong, and vary muscular women) went to work. After a good workout at the gym today, and you come home with your rockhard muscles exploding with power, I have the feeling you are going to have a great lifting session with your BF tonight. I also loved the two stories that your powerful and muscular friend Jackie told you. She could probably have put another 180#s of feed on her left shoulder. I can just emagine the reactions of Josh, and the delivery guy to seeing Jackie's muscles and strength. Hey, I would have felt the excited way as thay did. You know, for 25 years, I also have done photo sessions with strong muscular women lifting vary heavy weights in the gym (like Christina Dutkowski doing shrugs with 800#s, and a 425# benchpress), which I though was vary exciting, but weightlifting is pretty much controlled by both strength and technique. But what really turn's me on is seeing or hearing your stories, about yourself and your friend Jackie, using your brute strength lifting guys and heavy objects, and things like bending steel bars into pretzels etc., and also showing off all of your big steelhard, powerful muscles to people. Thats why I love hearing your stories, so please keep them coming.
Have a great day.
Jerry