Diana the Valkyrie--New Stories

Diana the Valkyrie--New Stories

August 24th, 2005, 7:33 pm #1

Tomorrow, August 25, 2005, go to the New Stories section (It's free) of Diana the Valkyrie: http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/newstory/index1.htm
No doubt a lot of you are already members of DTV anyway.

Tomorrow in that section will be a story about Massive Mary. After about a month, the story will be archived somewhere on the DTV web site, but I don't know where, and it will be at the above-cited page for only a day or two. At any rate, check it out if you can. You might find it interesting.

Old Timer
Old Timer

August 25th, 2005, 7:14 am #2

I get up very early in AM to do my bookkeeping. Before getting down to business, I always check in here first. second stop is DTV. I think that when i first started going there (quite some time before I discovered this group) most of the stories were very good to excellent. For the last couple of years, i think they have deteriorated to the point where there is maybe one good story a week. Too many serial type stories that just go on and on and on. i much prefer to read about real people such as Dave & Sherry and, of course, your Mary. And then, there is Jerry and his memories from the past, of some of the same strong women I remembered along with his real experiences. Just a couple of old f---s remeniscing. great fun. And everyonce in awhile, Barb comes thru with some clippings she has come across. And there are others. It is so much more exciting and interresting to know of real people and to read of their real experiences. the stories that have come up on this main page are, in my estimation, better quality and, for the most part, more sensual than most of the stories on DTV. i will check the page later this morning.
Old Timer

Old Timer
Old Timer

August 25th, 2005, 7:47 am #3

Tomorrow, August 25, 2005, go to the New Stories section (It's free) of Diana the Valkyrie: http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/newstory/index1.htm
No doubt a lot of you are already members of DTV anyway.

Tomorrow in that section will be a story about Massive Mary. After about a month, the story will be archived somewhere on the DTV web site, but I don't know where, and it will be at the above-cited page for only a day or two. At any rate, check it out if you can. You might find it interesting.
good story. you have told some of that story here, so I guess we should say, "Thanks for the scoop." why not put the whole story here.

Tell me, did you get a copy wright for the story. I am interrested, as i have written many stories which i have never put into print. Many true, and some immaginated. i never even thought of copywrite until i wrote a whole pile of stories meant for a very specific audience. the stories were true and specifically of a certain specific group. somebody got hold of the stories and sent them to a newspaper. I have not been able to read them in the newspaper (a friend is saving them for me to see later on when i get the chance>>> tennis ball friend) the person who put them into the paper got copywrited. I'm not angry, at the news guy but wish i had done my homework before hand instead of later hand.

If you are planning to go anywhere with your Mary stories, and i bet you do have more to tell, you ought to look into copywriting atleast some of them. No matter what, just keep them coming. And put them here FIRST instead of with DTV. >
Old timer

Jerry
Jerry

August 25th, 2005, 8:08 am #4

I get up very early in AM to do my bookkeeping. Before getting down to business, I always check in here first. second stop is DTV. I think that when i first started going there (quite some time before I discovered this group) most of the stories were very good to excellent. For the last couple of years, i think they have deteriorated to the point where there is maybe one good story a week. Too many serial type stories that just go on and on and on. i much prefer to read about real people such as Dave & Sherry and, of course, your Mary. And then, there is Jerry and his memories from the past, of some of the same strong women I remembered along with his real experiences. Just a couple of old f---s remeniscing. great fun. And everyonce in awhile, Barb comes thru with some clippings she has come across. And there are others. It is so much more exciting and interresting to know of real people and to read of their real experiences. the stories that have come up on this main page are, in my estimation, better quality and, for the most part, more sensual than most of the stories on DTV. i will check the page later this morning.
Old Timer
Old Timer: I agree with you completely about DTV. You do only see one good story a week. The best storys were the ones written around 1998-2000. I would love to hear like you more storys from Dave and Sherry, and Mary, and from Barb and her facts about women beating men in different sports. But I really enjoy hearing your storys from the past, as they are vary similar to mine. Yes, we are a couple of old f---s, who had great experiences from the past, to share with everyone. I'll be away for a few days, but when I come back, There will be more storys from the past.
Jerry

Old Timer
Old Timer

August 25th, 2005, 9:56 am #5

Jerry, i think you are probably like me in respect to enjoying good stories as well as teling them. The two us could probably sit down on a couple of "cracker barrels" and go on for hours. I get to teling friends some of my stories and my Dearly Beloved Boss says, "Oh you've told that one atleast a dozen times." "So, they forgot it already." Sound familiar?
i can't wait for more when you get back. i'll try to think of some myself.
Old Timer

August 25th, 2005, 1:25 pm #6

Old Timer
I agree. Real-life nonfiction is always more exciting that b.s. Some of the fictional stories are okay if they are realistic, but many are positively nonsensical! Reading about a 12 year old who drinks a magical potion and then goes out and lifts a bulldozer over her head is not my idea of a sensual story.

August 25th, 2005, 1:41 pm #7

good story. you have told some of that story here, so I guess we should say, "Thanks for the scoop." why not put the whole story here.

Tell me, did you get a copy wright for the story. I am interrested, as i have written many stories which i have never put into print. Many true, and some immaginated. i never even thought of copywrite until i wrote a whole pile of stories meant for a very specific audience. the stories were true and specifically of a certain specific group. somebody got hold of the stories and sent them to a newspaper. I have not been able to read them in the newspaper (a friend is saving them for me to see later on when i get the chance>>> tennis ball friend) the person who put them into the paper got copywrited. I'm not angry, at the news guy but wish i had done my homework before hand instead of later hand.

If you are planning to go anywhere with your Mary stories, and i bet you do have more to tell, you ought to look into copywriting atleast some of them. No matter what, just keep them coming. And put them here FIRST instead of with DTV. >
Old timer
The reason I didn't put the whole story about Mary here was because I presumed that by now most of the members here have already seen her pictures and videos and would be bored with another story about her. The stories about Amazon Ruth and My Ex-Wife and Mother-In-Law were posted here first and then on Diana the Valkyrie a few days later.

Regarding copyright, no my stories are not copyrighted. Your idea is an excellent one; but for one thing, the Amazon Ruth story was really the first one I have ever written. When you combine it with the ex-wife story and Mary's story, those are only three stories; and I doubt if anyone could make any money off of them because the audience for such stories is very limited. Also, although I "know the king's English" pretty well (I also know Hebrew) and am fairly good (I think) at relating true stories, I don't think my creative genes are good enough to write a series of fictional stories that would pay me any more than the paper and ink would cost to print them. Hence, my work isn't copyrighted. If I ever do actually do what you did and write a series of muscle-woman stories for publication, I will definitely take your advice and get copyrights. Thanks.

MAK
MAK

August 25th, 2005, 3:24 pm #8

Old Timer
Oldtimer,

I agree with you about stories there as well. Generally speaking, I check the "Recently Added" stories there daily... and usually don't read anything for weeks at a time. Like you said, there are so many serial stories that are up to part 1,000... I think those people need to consider consolidating their work into novels.

Regardless, I still have to bow to DTV for having the most extensive library of stories on the Internet. Damn I wish I had learned to do web design a few years earlier... MAK's site could have been king... LOL

MAK

sven
sven

August 25th, 2005, 10:32 pm #9

Old Timer
I havent seen a good story, gallery, or anything else for the last 2 years. The site has really deteriorated. It used to be great. Oh well

Old Timer
Old Timer

August 26th, 2005, 7:43 am #10

Oldtimer,

I agree with you about stories there as well. Generally speaking, I check the "Recently Added" stories there daily... and usually don't read anything for weeks at a time. Like you said, there are so many serial stories that are up to part 1,000... I think those people need to consider consolidating their work into novels.

Regardless, I still have to bow to DTV for having the most extensive library of stories on the Internet. Damn I wish I had learned to do web design a few years earlier... MAK's site could have been king... LOL

MAK
Mac, After checking in here, I went to my second stop, New (daily entries) DTV. A foreighn language story, i can't hate her for that, as our hangups can be related in every language. The other was #48 in the Amanda series. Ugh. i don't even check those stories out any more. On the other hand, i have read every story on your site. Almost all good. Some not so good, but still readable and the ones that don't ring my bell are good enough that i am sure others do enjoy. And they are all in good taste, whether my type or not. i don't know if that is because you edit out the junk, or it is that only sensible people submit their stories to you. either way, keep bringing them on.
Old Timer