Joined: January 20th, 2016, 8:41 pm

September 10th, 2018, 7:35 pm #11

Maybe just uninstall, reboot and install MD again works?

For me MD work fine with 130 macros, and some of them with exactly the same triggers and actions as you have.

I had strange behavior with other apps as well in the past (very rare though), eventually reinstalling the app worked out.

Chris
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 30th, 2017, 4:00 pm

September 10th, 2018, 8:28 pm #12

cmozuelos wrote: Of course changing phone is not an option
My suggestion was to simply try MacroDroid on another phone if possible, as you would then doubtless see for yourself that MacroDroid works fine.

All the difficulties you are experiencing appear to be unique to your device/installation.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 1st, 2018, 7:18 pm

September 10th, 2018, 11:14 pm #13

I know that Macrodriod is a very good app for the huge number of downloads and positive ratings that it has in Google Play plus all the good comments that are here and there and beyond. I do not need to test in other phone to validate this.

Unfortunately, in my case it is not working as it should be and I am trying to provide cases and evidence that may help to understand and solve my problem

I was a heavy user of llama and after it stopped to have support I moved to Tasker but for me Tasker is something complicated to design and maintain macros with it. Everytime I want to do something I have to re-learn how it works but for me with This phone it has been 100% reliable.

I am going to try the install/uninstall method and see if my problems are fixed.

Thanks for the comments and attention.



Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 27th, 2017, 4:57 am

September 14th, 2018, 3:26 pm #14

cmozuelos wrote: I know that Macrodriod is a very good app for the huge number of downloads and positive ratings that it has in Google Play plus all the good comments that are here and there and beyond. I do not need to test in other phone to validate this.

Unfortunately, in my case it is not working as it should be and I am trying to provide cases and evidence that may help to understand and solve my problem

I was a heavy user of llama and after it stopped to have support I moved to Tasker but for me Tasker is something complicated to design and maintain macros with it. Everytime I want to do something I have to re-learn how it works but for me with This phone it has been 100% reliable.

I am going to try the install/uninstall method and see if my problems are fixed.

Thanks for the comments and attention.



Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I am facing same issue for the same trigger in oneplus 6. Maybe it's related to oxygen OS.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 1st, 2018, 7:18 pm

September 14th, 2018, 3:39 pm #15

It maybe something related with Oxigen AND Macrodroid, because with Llama / Tasker and Automate triggers, conditions and actions behave as expected

For the moment I am not trying anymore and will try again with new version of either Oxigen or MD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 27th, 2017, 4:57 am

September 14th, 2018, 3:39 pm #16

Manisarao wrote:
cmozuelos wrote: I know that Macrodriod is a very good app for the huge number of downloads and positive ratings that it has in Google Play plus all the good comments that are here and there and beyond. I do not need to test in other phone to validate this.

Unfortunately, in my case it is not working as it should be and I am trying to provide cases and evidence that may help to understand and solve my problem

I was a heavy user of llama and after it stopped to have support I moved to Tasker but for me Tasker is something complicated to design and maintain macros with it. Everytime I want to do something I have to re-learn how it works but for me with This phone it has been 100% reliable.

I am going to try the install/uninstall method and see if my problems are fixed.

Thanks for the comments and attention.



Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I am facing same issue for the same trigger in oneplus 6. Maybe it's related to oxygen OS.
I have solved it for my oneplus 6. You would need to turn on 'wifi scanning always on' from wifi preferences. After turning it on it's now working as expected.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 1st, 2018, 7:18 pm

September 14th, 2018, 3:47 pm #17

Manisarao wrote:
Manisarao wrote:
cmozuelos wrote: I know that Macrodriod is a very good app for the huge number of downloads and positive ratings that it has in Google Play plus all the good comments that are here and there and beyond. I do not need to test in other phone to validate this.

Unfortunately, in my case it is not working as it should be and I am trying to provide cases and evidence that may help to understand and solve my problem

I was a heavy user of llama and after it stopped to have support I moved to Tasker but for me Tasker is something complicated to design and maintain macros with it. Everytime I want to do something I have to re-learn how it works but for me with This phone it has been 100% reliable.

I am going to try the install/uninstall method and see if my problems are fixed.

Thanks for the comments and attention.



Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I am facing same issue for the same trigger in oneplus 6. Maybe it's related to oxygen OS.
I have solved it for my oneplus 6. You would need to turn on 'wifi scanning always on' from wifi preferences. After turning it on it's now working as expected.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
And for bluetooth and time and other triggers and constraints not working?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 27th, 2017, 4:57 am

September 14th, 2018, 4:40 pm #18


cmozuelos wrote:And for bluetooth and time and other triggers and constraints not working?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I did a quick testing for BT enable/disable and connected /disconnected.
It works fine for me. See attached pic.
I have few macros with time/date actions and constraints they are also working fine.

Have you turned off battery optimization for macrodroid?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk


Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 17th, 2014, 7:54 am

September 17th, 2018, 11:40 pm #19

Same issue here, last time my bluetooth macro run was the 6th september, this cannot be a coincidence.

Don't know what has changed.

I have disabled and re enabled macrodroid, and restarting my phone. But still not working.


Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share