Moderator: sylux102

(Rumour) Leaked Zelda Shard of Nightmare (Wii U)

Samboy123

1:03 PM - May 17, 2014 #1

This looks interesting; This could be a fake leak or possibly Zelda Shard of Nightmare the next Wii U Zelda game.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/12/ch ... d-the-web/

I don't know if it is true but if this is, it seems like it will be set around the Twilight Princess timeline; possibly a direct sequel. But it does intrigue me that Mario Kart 8 is on the list at E3, when most Nintendo fans will have owned the game before E3 even starts. I think that this is likely fake but I definitely wouldn't get disappointed if this is the next Zelda game. But Nintendo did say that the info on the next Zelda game was going to be at E3 2014, so who knows.

Opinions?
Last edited by Samboy123 on 1:10 PM - May 17, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Jiyaro
Advanced Member
Jiyaro
Advanced Member

2:17 PM - May 17, 2014 #2

Samboy123 wrote:Opinions?
It has already been shown to be fake. Rumors and apparent "leaked screenshots" like this happen every year, and they've never been real. I don't particularly mind that it's a hoax either, because I'd rather not have another Twilight Princess, graphically speaking. I have my fingers crossed for more of a combination between Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask.
Last edited by Jiyaro on 2:18 PM - May 17, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Samboy123

2:48 PM - May 17, 2014 #3

Jiyaro wrote:
Samboy123 wrote:Opinions?
It has already been shown to be fake. Rumors and apparent "leaked screenshots" like this happen every year, and they've never been real. I don't particularly mind that it's a hoax either, because I'd rather not have another Twilight Princess, graphically speaking. I have my fingers crossed for more of a combination between Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask.
Yeah, I know its fake; but I don't think it would be bad if it was... The name Shard of Nightmare is definitely not Zelda style lol, I'm just pumped for E3 to find out the real game. But yeah I too would like TP/OOT/MM style.