Moderator: sylux102

Goodbye.

Fiction
Advanced Member
Fiction
Advanced Member

May 17th, 2014, 9:00 am #1

A lot has happened in my personal life these past three months and it has made it hard for me to do anything. I know i didn't do anything worth talking about on here but it was nice being able to help you all in the position i took as moderator. It's been fun but now it's time to move on with this part of my life and onto something new.

Jiyaro
Advanced Member
Jiyaro
Advanced Member

May 17th, 2014, 10:35 am #2

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, Fiction. May our lord and savior Miyamoto be with you every step of the way.

CubanR
Advanced Member
CubanR
Advanced Member

May 17th, 2014, 5:02 pm #3

Farewell Fiction. I would say something more, but Jiyaro could have not worded it more perfectly. Good luck.

sylux102
Advanced Member
sylux102
Advanced Member

May 17th, 2014, 5:05 pm #4

Fiction wrote:A lot has happened in my personal life these past three months and it has made it hard for me to do anything. I know i didn't do anything worth talking about on here but it was nice being able to help you all in the position i took as moderator. It's been fun but now it's time to move on with this part of my life and onto something new.
An unfortunate event that we must lose yet another valuable member of the Maco64 community. But alas, thus is the way of the OoT hacking community. Old members leave and new members replace them, a constant renewal of the community. We wish you he best and hope that whatever you move onto will prove fruitful. We will certainly miss you Fiction, or as i knew you, Aquarhane. If you ever want to come back and visit, our doors are always open, 24/7 (unless we get shut down of course).
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Mich
Mich

May 20th, 2014, 1:57 am #5

Good Luck Fiction! I'm gonna miss ya! :'(
~Mich~