Lumps in mouth.(PIC INCLUDED)

youmakeussick
rookie

October 26th, 2011, 9:04 pm #1

I'm 17 years old, I've smoked for about a year and I've had some rather large lumps in my mouth for about 5 or 6 months, I had them checked by both an MD and a dentist, neither could inform me what they were, they don't necessarily get worse, but the texture does change sometimes, they haven't broken, help? thank you.

Click here to view the attachment

youmakeussick
rookie

November 1st, 2011, 6:12 am #2

Seriously.. nobody knows?

youmakeussick
rookie

November 22nd, 2011, 8:10 am #3

ANYONE:(

December 2nd, 2011, 11:36 pm #4

omg i have that too! I have told my flatmates and they all laugh at me but i am genuinely concerned. don't know whether to go to the doctors or whether it will be pointless..

onestepback49
rookie

May 26th, 2012, 4:31 am #5

Try an ear, nose and throat doctor. They have helped me with my grand kids a lot.

ibelisse
rookie
ibelisse
rookie

May 26th, 2012, 11:11 am #6

I hope you kept getting checked by doctors. Did they go away?
I had a mucocele a few weeks back. I had no idea what it was until I went on this web site. My dentist confirmed that's what it was and I went to top oral surgeon in my area to get it removed. It's healing now but i'm afraid it'll come back...that's what others have told me. It's nothing cancerous so i'm glad about that. He takes insurance, but unfortunately I don't have any. My point is that it's worth spending the money for your sanity. The more stress you become other things might start popping up because stress really takes a toll on your body. 
Get it checked by multiple doctors and get the procedure done if necessary.

Stay Healthy!