April 22nd, 2008, 9:36 am #11

MysticalGroove wrote:here is an image of the damage to the south facade that I put together using 6 different frames of video from the 9/11 news archive footage. Personally i find it hard to believe how falling debris could slice the facade so accurately. It actually looks like a laser beam sliced through 7! If there is any evidence for DEW the facade of WTC7 is probably the best visual evidence, not that I believe a laser beam took down the towers but.. you never know!

Here is the pic:

I posted this to another forum but really not much feedback or concern over it. Not sure what we are seeing here, i figured perhaps it really was a fuel pipe running down the facade exploded, but from what I can tell so far there were no fuel lines or fuel running down the facade.
Actually that image is evidence of a bad photoshop job. Gashes don't have straight edges.

A fair bit of the 'damage' is just from the way other buildings reflect off of WTC 7.

Here's a pic from before and because of the reflections, the west side of the building appears to be heavily damaged. Just add smoke.

April 22nd, 2008, 8:02 pm #12

DoYouEverWonder wrote:Actually that image is evidence of a bad photoshop job. Gashes don't have straight edges.
Much of that image is a still from a live news broadcast, in which the vertical gash is clear as day. Also notice the gash is exactly the width between two perimeter columns. I'm sure you can work it out ...

eta: here's the broadcast

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 5292416413

April 22nd, 2008, 10:21 pm #13

sap-guy wrote:
DoYouEverWonder wrote:Actually that image is evidence of a bad photoshop job. Gashes don't have straight edges.
Much of that image is a still from a live news broadcast, in which the vertical gash is clear as day. Also notice the gash is exactly the width between two perimeter columns. I'm sure you can work it out ...

eta: here's the broadcast

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 5292416413
So when did this amazing video pop up?

About a year or two ago.

They had plenty of time to doctor a video since 9/11. They might use different programs but the concepts are the same as the ones that you would use in photoshop.

Here's one I did in 2 seconds:

I'm sure if I have 5 years, I could come up with something a bit better.

June 3rd, 2008, 1:14 am #14

Pictures of the south side of WTC 7 - very little fire and damage

The only sign of any fires raging on this side of WTC 7 is in the picture below.

Apparently the fire burnt itself out and did not spread.

More pics at the link:
http://911.yweb.sk/download/video/wtc7/shots/

June 17th, 2008, 1:49 am #15

Here's one after the first Tower fell.

WTC 7 is undamaged at this point.

What is really interesting though is the building that is bent over. I believe this is WTC 4. I had always thought this happened because of the fires that raged in these buildings later in the day, but this happened BEFORE the fires started. How do you bend all that steel, all at the same time?

July 7th, 2008, 7:16 pm #16

good luck!

we're all really proud of what you are doing.

August 23rd, 2008, 11:44 pm #17

Here is a picture showing water of all things being used to fight WTC 5 or 6 while 7 burns. Someone refer the picture to Mr. Sunder so that he knows water was available contrary to his report's statements.
wtc6smoke3ss6.png
smoke_from_5_and_6.jpg
wtc6raresmokesv5.png

August 24th, 2008, 12:30 am #18

The NIST report admits that debris from WTC 1 did not significantly damage WTC 7.

In other words, the black stripe in this image was the result of a bad photoshop job.

August 25th, 2008, 12:08 pm #19

DoYouEverWonder wrote:The NIST report admits that debris from WTC 1 did not significantly damage WTC 7.
I have not read the new report yet... but to me it is very surprising if they mostly rule out the so called "south side damage"

I mean... how many times have the "officially story belivers" brought up that alleged damage in endless debat on forums last 4-5 years ?

If NIST does not talk about it anymore... to me, it is nearly suspisious !

August 25th, 2008, 4:32 pm #20

DoYouEverWonder wrote:

The NIST report admits that debris from WTC 1 did not significantly damage WTC 7.

In other words, the black stripe in this image was the result of a bad photoshop job.
I agree with that. It just doesn't look real to me. Is there any idea for the original source of the screen cap? The first time I recall seeing the photo was over at JREF when I use to shred the despunkers over there on a daily basis.