Joined: February 11th, 2008, 6:25 pm

May 9th, 2008, 10:32 pm #31

wrote:Everyone has a price.
Just as an example, what price would you be prepared to accept to keep quiet about evidence of 9/11 being an inside job, after hundreds of your colleagues had just perished in it?
How much money would shut you up?
What would be your price?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 7th, 2008, 1:06 am

May 10th, 2008, 2:40 am #32

tharg wrote:
wrote:Everyone has a price.
Just as an example, what price would you be prepared to accept to keep quiet about evidence of 9/11 being an inside job, after hundreds of your colleagues had just perished in it?
How much money would shut you up?
What would be your price?
When the price is your life, I'd bet you'd keep quiet too.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 11th, 2008, 6:25 pm

May 10th, 2008, 9:12 am #33

Justice4All wrote:
tharg wrote:
wrote:Everyone has a price.
Just as an example, what price would you be prepared to accept to keep quiet about evidence of 9/11 being an inside job, after hundreds of your colleagues had just perished in it?
How much money would shut you up?
What would be your price?
When the price is your life, I'd bet you'd keep quiet too.
So these fdny are being threatened with death for speaking out about 9/11?
Do you have any evidence for this ,or did you just make it up because it sounds cool?
Did Craig Bartmer recieve any death threats for making his statements?
Has Rodriguez recieved any death threats for making his statements?
Im not aware of anyone in the truth movement, who continually accuse the govt of mass murder, being threatened or indeed killed.
Maybe you can point out an example?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 20th, 2008, 11:44 pm

May 10th, 2008, 11:35 am #34

Justice4All wrote:
sevon wrote:The fact that you now claim the FDNY are involved in your conspiracy is ridiculous and despicable. That's no better than accusing victims families of involvement.

Edit: And what makes you think that any firefighter would lie to protect the very people who killed his coworkers/friends/brothers/loved ones on that day? Absolutely ridiculous.
Everyone has a price man. That's life. Get over it.
The point is that you don't have to invoke this theorectical element of coercion to make this case so why do it? All it does is cue these guys up to use a strongly emotive counter argument and let them escape the mess that they are debating themselves into.

All that Sevon has produced so far is an appeal to the authority of witness statements that seems to have no other evidential support. It is also debatable that the witness he has quoted has any authority to comment on the temperature of the fires or structural integrity of the building.

By the benchmark I have seen set by the J**Fians, witness statements without corroborating evidence is not acceptable (they can't have it both ways).

It was a key feature of the NIST report that they attempted to confirm the temperature of the fires in WTC 1 and 2 to maintain the credibility of the fire and damage theory. I think the same is required here and until it is, all that Sevon is doing is trading in speculation which is hypocrisy.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:23 pm

May 10th, 2008, 8:32 pm #35

sevon wrote:You can read a detailed description of this by Arthur Scheuerman, retired FDNY Battalion Chief:
HERE
Oh the Arthur Scheuerman that posted these remarks on Susie Q's Blog;
  • On Feb.4, 2008 "I certainly agree that corporate infiltration of our governmental agencies including NIST has hampered the investigation."
  • On Feb.13, 2008 "You are right fireproof buildings, if they are built right, don’t come crashing down during fires."
  • On April 5, 2008 "I revised my Building 7 collapse theory to more closly reflect the actual reason for the collapse. I know there are still many deficiencies and await the final NIST analysis, scheduled for release this spring."
  • On April 17, 2008 "Now if the ‘troofers’ were in charge of the fire in building 7, we can only assume they would have fought the fire,- since they believe that no fire resistive buildeing could collapse from fire-"
  • On April 25, 2008 "We should not fly off the handle with wild ideas about explosives and controlled demolition."
  • On May 7, 2008 "I would welcome another investigation by recognized experts."
MM
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 24th, 2008, 5:26 pm

May 11th, 2008, 1:37 am #36

Miragememories wrote:
sevon wrote:You can read a detailed description of this by Arthur Scheuerman, retired FDNY Battalion Chief:
HERE
Oh the Arthur Scheuerman that posted these remarks on Susie Q's Blog;
  • On Feb.4, 2008 "I certainly agree that corporate infiltration of our governmental agencies including NIST has hampered the investigation."
  • On Feb.13, 2008 "You are right fireproof buildings, if they are built right, don’t come crashing down during fires."
  • On April 5, 2008 "I revised my Building 7 collapse theory to more closly reflect the actual reason for the collapse. I know there are still many deficiencies and await the final NIST analysis, scheduled for release this spring."
  • On April 17, 2008 "Now if the ‘troofers’ were in charge of the fire in building 7, we can only assume they would have fought the fire,- since they believe that no fire resistive buildeing could collapse from fire-"
  • On April 25, 2008 "We should not fly off the handle with wild ideas about explosives and controlled demolition."
  • On May 7, 2008 "I would welcome another investigation by recognized experts."
MM
If these quotes are from Sheuermen, he should be ignored completely. Next.....
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 17th, 2008, 8:32 pm

May 12th, 2008, 7:26 pm #37

Sevon

http://www.demolitionassociation.com/vi ... _45sec.wmv

Why don't you write those demolition morons that there is an easier and cheaper method...
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 7th, 2008, 1:06 am

May 14th, 2008, 2:46 am #38

William Rea wrote:
Justice4All wrote:
sevon wrote:The fact that you now claim the FDNY are involved in your conspiracy is ridiculous and despicable. That's no better than accusing victims families of involvement.

Edit: And what makes you think that any firefighter would lie to protect the very people who killed his coworkers/friends/brothers/loved ones on that day? Absolutely ridiculous.
Everyone has a price man. That's life. Get over it.
The point is that you don't have to invoke this theorectical element of coercion to make this case so why do it? All it does is cue these guys up to use a strongly emotive counter argument and let them escape the mess that they are debating themselves into.

All that Sevon has produced so far is an appeal to the authority of witness statements that seems to have no other evidential support. It is also debatable that the witness he has quoted has any authority to comment on the temperature of the fires or structural integrity of the building.

By the benchmark I have seen set by the J**Fians, witness statements without corroborating evidence is not acceptable (they can't have it both ways).

It was a key feature of the NIST report that they attempted to confirm the temperature of the fires in WTC 1 and 2 to maintain the credibility of the fire and damage theory. I think the same is required here and until it is, all that Sevon is doing is trading in speculation which is hypocrisy.
I hear your point and respect it. But let's wake up to reality. This is an anonymous internet forum. Everything posted on here is simply speculation or opinion. It is not evidence and has no bearing on anything. Nothing posted here will lead to anything productive including a new investigation or justice served.

If people don't step back and just understand basic principles such as the word "corruption" and the FACT that it is rampant in America and all over the world, then nothing else beyond that will matter to them. They need to first accept that it is POSSIBLE to corrupt anyone, even honorable people such as the FDNY, or any politician, judge, or next door neighbor, etc.

America is screwed because the mass population are brainwashed imbeciles. So what? Let the empire fall. But what's worse is that mankind may end one day because 300 million clueless idiots allowed these corrupt criminals to continue their destructive path. I don't want to see innocent people being slaughtered all over the world just to make corporations richer. One day when Monsanto controls the world's food supply, then you will all say shit, now what? That's when you either pay half your wages to eat, or die of starvation. Nice life you will have.

Debating here is a waste of time. If you have a hard time convincing your relatives and friends of the truth, then what makes you think some anonymous schmuck on the internet will believe what you have to say?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:23 pm

May 14th, 2008, 6:16 pm #39

Good post Justice4All.

I often feel that many people realize the truth about 9/11 but feel that
exposing it will do more harm than good.

MM
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 16th, 2008, 2:17 pm

May 15th, 2008, 11:39 am #40

wrote:Baseless drivel. I stand by my claim that it is very possible that some FDNY know more than they are saying, have been silenced by threats, or have been coerced to make exaggerated claims. It is also very possible that some FDNY were placed into service at an earlier date by the perpetrators to support the official story. This theory is not ridiculous and is in fact very plausible. Your touchy feely mindset shows how naive you are to the real world. Everyone has a price.
Oh yeah, the real world?

Here's the real world for you. People snitch on the mafia, on drug dealers. The CIA has had double agents and so has the KGB. People have informed on or infiltrated the IRA. Israel is able to buy all kinds of info on Hizbollah and Hamas and use it to assassinate their people. Major corporations have whistle blowers. US soldiers turn in their own for human rights abuses. Many of these organizations torture and kill for disloyalty, yet the defections continue.

Implying that a simple threat would silence firefighters who lost hundreds of their brothers on 9/11 is not only stupid, it is deeply offensive. It does NOT imply familiarity with the real world. People betray for love, for money, spite, revenge, because they are desperate or blackmailed, because they are go crazy or develop drug addictions - let alone the right reasons, i.e. to blow the lid off a plot to murder thousands of Americans and destroy democracy. All kinds of reasons. Yet you can't think of any? Come on, get serious.

And what is even more ridiculous is that we don't need to know who the informant is. Seven years and 9/11 truth has NO THEORY for what happened. An informant who could just tell you what actually happened, even in the broadest terms, would be all you'd need to fit the pieces together. Yet nobody does. No leaks among the thousands who would have to be complicit.

Nothing. Seven years and you have nothing. Its only going to get harder to explain that as more time passes.
Quote
Like
Share