Translation Long Jowenko Wtc7 Interview

einsteen

Sep 27 2006, 11:32 PM #1

Hi there, I translated this for my friends at JREF but let me also post it here

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... interviews

I'm no pure CT'er and don't like that abbreviation, it's a kind of insult, the official theory is also a CT. I don't know what I have to think about all wild theories but am convinced that physics will debunk the official theory one day. What happened with the WTC's is a near zero probability.

stallion4

Sep 28 2006, 05:43 AM #2

[ty]

I created a blog about this in your honor over at 911Blogger.com:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231

einsteen

Sep 29 2006, 08:43 PM #3

thanks to post it, it was really a lot of work. What I've understand from the JREF'ers is that they also come here sometimes for debunk purposes. The debunky boys complain that their IP adresses are blocked is that true ?

IMO it is always good to see things from different sides, I'm not really happy with the 'one direction traffic' of the loose change movie, but on the other hand we've also seen that traffic from the other side from years so maybe...

I think it also interesting if some people here sign up at JREF because it almost looks like that forum and this are like two groups of hooligans from different clubs...

This thread is about the world record for a controlled demolition, anyone of you know something about NIST ?

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=64843

Hey that is our little Alex, viddy well little brother.

stallion4

Sep 29 2006, 10:44 PM #4

Einsteen, the people at that message board are either:

A) Insane

B) In denial

C) Ignorant

D) Working for the bad guys

E) All of the above

Your time would be much more well spent watching paint dry than trying to convince those fools that Building 7 was controlled demolition.

I read (on the thread you posted) that you believe fire brought down the WTC towers? If this is true, I can conclude with great certainty you have not researched all the information available regarding the twin towers.

I'm not trying to start a debate with you about this. Just trying to encourage you to look deeper into what happened.

Thanks once again for posting the Jowenko video.

S4

einsteen

Sep 29 2006, 11:45 PM #5

Absolutely not! Maybe it was ironical or out of context. I don't believe that fire brought down the wtc's, I don't believe in the pancake collapse theory.

I signed up there because in general I'm a sceptical person, have studied physics, don't work in it but am still interested in scientifical stuff. I think some people there are a little bit obstinate, if it is the official version it can only be true. Almost the medeival believe in the truth of a church. The problem I also have in my homecountry is that nobody cares, you're seeing UFO's, Elvis Lives and all that crap, Kennedy, you probably know that list

I started studying Greening's model a little bit and his model doesn't have a terminal speed, it goes to infinity which cannot be true. It will take a long time to go through it with a full time job and a family but maybe I will post my findings here. JREF frustrates me a little bit although there are some good guys over there.

stallion4

Sep 30 2006, 04:00 AM #6

Sorry to you then, einsteen. I must have taken your comments out of context while scrolling through the thread.

If you feel like spending your time on them, don't let what I said stop you. I just personally don't think they're worth it. Pearls before swine and all.

Regards,

S4

einsteen

Sep 30 2006, 11:37 AM #7

Found this video on youtube, but the win media file is here:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGE ... low_up.wmv

Here they say "about to blow up". This is another smoking gun, the Silverstein pull argument had to be "debunked" with tons of quotes from people on the scene, this CAN'T BE DEBUNKED.

Ronin
Advanced Member
Ronin
Advanced Member

Sep 30 2006, 04:18 PM #8

Thanks for the video einstien heres one for you in return.You may have seen it already though^^
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ding&hl=en

Parmenides
Parmenides

Oct 1 2006, 06:28 AM #9

einsteen @ Sep 29 2006, 08:43 PM wrote: thanks to post it, it was really a lot of work. What I've understand from the JREF'ers is that they also come here sometimes for debunk purposes. The debunky boys complain that their IP adresses are blocked is that true ?

IMO it is always good to see things from different sides, I'm not really happy with the 'one direction traffic' of the loose change movie, but on the other hand we've also seen that traffic from the other side from years so maybe...

I think it also interesting if some people here sign up at JREF because it almost looks like that forum and this are like two groups of hooligans from different clubs...

This thread is about the world record for a controlled demolition, anyone of you know something about NIST ?

Ask the people who dismiss the idea that CD brought down the WTC to explain the bright yellow/yellow-white molten material flowing from WTC2 just before the collapse. I have not seen any halfway plausible explanation of that other than thermite.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every from of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Ronin
Advanced Member
Ronin
Advanced Member

Oct 1 2006, 04:10 PM #10

Parmenides @ Oct 1 2006, 06:28 AM wrote:
einsteen @ Sep 29 2006, 08:43 PM wrote: thanks to post it, it was really a lot of work. What I've understand from the JREF'ers is that they also come here sometimes for debunk purposes. The debunky boys complain that their IP adresses are blocked is that true ?

Ask the people who dismiss the idea that CD brought down the WTC to explain the bright yellow/yellow-white molten material flowing from WTC2 just before the collapse. I have not seen any halfway plausible explanation of that other than thermite.
The best the skeptics came up with is it was aluminum but it is still fully silver when melted so. :rolleyes:

einsteen

Oct 1 2006, 06:57 PM #11

Ronin
Advanced Member
Ronin
Advanced Member

Oct 2 2006, 04:10 PM #12

2nd Link down-Page 9-Exposions Heard
6th Link-Page 7-Level 1-30 elevator doors blown off