Terrorists' Friends Pose As Truth Seekers

General Discussion Forums - Keep it clean, people.

Terrorists' Friends Pose As Truth Seekers

jackx
jackx

Jun 14 2006, 07:13 AM #1

9/11 Whistleblower: Richard Andrew Grove - advanced perception tactics applied:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewt ... =9724#9724
Following the expose of Deborah S Simon as the link between the billionaire Zionist perpetrators of 9/11 and disinformation agents such as Tom Flocco, Karl Schwarz and Phil Jayhan, the crooked cabal have been attempting to regroup with an alternative team of shills. These rather more articulate propagandists operate under names such as Richard Andrew Grove, Eric Andrew Blair and 8thEstate; their task is to carry on the work of Flocco and Co in distracting truth seekers with false 9/11 news and conspiracy theories. In comparison with these absurd diversions, the "suicide hijacking pilots" tale appears eminently reasonable. There is not a scrap of evidence to support the former. The latter at least had the advantage of planted passports, FBI statements, fabricated videos and a compliant media - albeit requiring some ad hoc temporary revisions of the laws of physics such as Fourier's Law of heat conduction
Go and have a good read here:

http://www.takeourworldback.com/short/shills.htm

There are three kinds of 9/11 truth seekers: (i) Those who can connect the dots. (ii) Agents employed by the perpetrators to muddy the waters. (iii) Those who have been misled and misdirected by the latter group.

It has now emerged that Deborah Simon - a woman who married into a wealthy family of Zionist billionaires - is a common link between many of the phony truth seekers and Zionist real estate billionaires who are in regular contact with Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israeli State. Deborah Simon is linked to Phil Jayhan (who runs www.letsroll911.org), Tom Flocco, Karl Schwarz (aka Jon Carlson), John Kaminski, and is also believed to have financed the Loose Change video after a meeting with Dylan Avery

---------------
http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... dlers.html <--- link
--------------

My take ?
All truth goes through 3 stages -

1st it's ridiculed.

Then it's violently opposed.
(We're there right now)

Finally it's accepted as self-evident.
(Prepare yourself - it's a matter of time

If you didn't read the full post at the UK truth board
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewt ... =9724#9724
here are the final words:
Time and again, the disinformation spin doctors rely on the fact that most folk will not bother to do the calculations or check out the feasibility of the claims. The Grove team are either knaves, fools, or both. Their unsubstantiated assertions are nearly all false, with a few morsels of half-truths and scraps of cheap confessions tossed into the heap. The person reading the script need not be the sharpest blade in the drawer, but the scriptwriters are clearly inveterate deceivers.

1st it's ridiculed.

(We're there right now)

(Prepare yourself - it's a matter of time)

chucksheen
Veteran

Jun 14 2006, 07:17 AM #2

[hmm]

HallowsEve
Advanced Member
HallowsEve
Advanced Member

Jun 14 2006, 07:57 AM #3

I didn't read all the links -after this one I had seen enough:

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... dlers.html

It contained nothing but personal attacks and had no worthy points at all to back its claims. Apparently if someone is lonely or enjoys alcohol that means they are a schill...lol
After visiting Universal Seed.Org and
researching the events surrounding 9/11-
be sure to watch Who Killed John O'Neill? and
listen to Richard Andrew Grove to better understand the financial aspects of September 11th.

Amorelli

Jun 14 2006, 10:51 AM #4

I don't like how in the first link in the post the poster attacked cannibis and compared it to bio-warfare. History channel did a good job debunking a lot of the marijuana myths. http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJr7a7aqEvE& ... al%20drugs. Anybody who attacks marijuana either doesn't know any better or is a shill.

I also don't know how you can attack someone for being interested in theology. It's also odd how the poster attacks grove for His "Holistic" theories. You don't attack someone for being interested in holistic healing/theories. If you want to learn the propaganda filled history of our medical system then watch How Healing Becomes a Crime..

KILL YOUR TV!
Advanced Member
KILL YOUR TV!
Advanced Member

Jun 14 2006, 12:50 PM #5

The one thing I agree with here is that "Conspiracy Theories" are a potent weapon of the Perps. No doubt they are behind a lot of the info ( or disinfo ) we have at our fingertips.

so f*ck theorising to hell and gone! let's look at the evidence, see the lies in the official story and support the Movement and not the Theories!

let movies and websites show us only the faults in the "Official Story" and not "what really happened"

let us focus all our energies on supporting the movement and the individuals who are campaigning on the front line!

we won't find the Truth on the internet.

we won't find the Truth in a low-budget independent documentary.

we will find the Truth when an independent international body re-open and re-examine the events of 9/11.

let's stand together! let's keep the snowball rolling!

[rock] [rock] [rock]
Remember your heart is a weapon the size of your fist.
Keep loving. Keep fighting.

jackx
jackx

Jun 14 2006, 01:15 PM #7

free_me @ Jun 14 2006, 01:07 PM wrote: Good grief- what a load of trash. jackx, who's your handler?
:D :rolleyes: :D

LMFAO .. handler ?

Did you really read the links ... and did you understand my sig ?

Go educate yourself before you start on trashing old timers (like me). Even thou I don't carry large sums of posts by my nick (here), I've been around since 911 on several other boards (including Phil's)

1st it's ridiculed.

(We're there right now)

(Prepare yourself - it's a matter of time)