Accidental Mistakes In The Lc2e Movie

dirigo
dirigo

Apr 17 2006, 03:07 AM #1

at exactly 32 minutes into the movie, it says on 7/28/1945, the empire state building was hit by a b52, it was really a b25

dirigo
dirigo

Apr 17 2006, 03:20 PM #3

im not saying everything is bulls--t because of thoselittle errors. im with Dylan

talon48m
talon48m

Apr 17 2006, 11:36 PM #4

I agree the errors noted in the vid, are minor; however they should be addressed at the web site so those new to this forum and first time viewers are shown the mistakes are identified and noted by the producers of the vid. The vids had opened my eyes to questions that should have been raiswed by the 9/11 commission but few facts in response the the questuions were answered.

LondonEye
Veteran

Apr 30 2006, 04:59 PM #5

Mysterious Blue Tarp being carried at the Pentagon

Following continued investigation (it's an ongoing process) it now appears that the "Blue Tarp" being carried at the Pentagon after 9/11 is in fact a "Mobile Tent".

This is an accepted mistake.

Please see below image with new research data (thanks red).

Cheers

LondonEye
[thumbsup]

broodlinger
Veteran

May 13 2006, 06:32 PM #6

Rumsfeld: "Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center." -parade magazine

Silly, silly. Rumsfeld was talking about using the plane AS A missile. Hell, in the same sentence there's an (inaudible). Do you really want to open the movie with an incorrectly-transcribed quote?

red
red

May 13 2006, 08:55 PM #7

brood: That is the quote as it was originally transcribed in the interview.

Transcript

The bigger problem with the quote is that it might very well be out of context, or it could be disinfo from Rumsfeld hmself, or it could simply be an ambiguous, yet harmless statement. But it was certainly not mistranscribed as you suggest. Feel free to actually read the article, and you'll see that he did not specifically say he was referring to the plane as a missile.

Hindsight being 20/20, it might not be a good quote to include in forthcoming editions of LC, but I don't think LC2E can be faulted on this. They are asking the questions that must be asked, and digging up things that the mainstream media is gleefully ignoring.
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years........It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years."
~David Rockefeller, 1991~

Arcterus
Arcterus

May 13 2006, 09:39 PM #8

The problem with minor, insignificant errors like the B-25 issue is that anyone who doesn't want to believe will look for ANYTHING to discredit the movie.

broodlinger
Veteran

May 14 2006, 02:25 AM #9

Feel free to actually read the article, and you'll see that he did not specifically say he was referring to the plane as a missile.

Yes, I did look it up before posting. What I am referring to is the fact that Rumsfeld uses the phrase "plane as a missile" numerous times on television, to describe the unorthodox/surprise nature of the attacks. Considering "as a"/"and the" are audibly similar, how can you say it wasn't mistranscribed unless you actually heard the inverview?

Meanwhile, Parade is a well-known crappy magazine and Rumsfeld is a well-known senile old man. I don't think these are sources to be trusted for freudian-slip analysis.

EDIT: Now add "the people who...shot down the plane over Pennsylvania" and I think you're starting to build a case that this guy's senility masks a tendency for freudian slips. One single quote doesn't cut it IMHO, at least 2 or 3 quotes are needed.

TheDemander

Jun 13 2006, 08:25 AM #10

LondonEye - thx for that foto
expose TRUTH ... one pixel at a time!

abcd
abcd

Jul 26 2006, 05:19 AM #11

This is a very VERY minor point. But I just wanted to mention it.
Its about the gold ring & watch that we mention on the video. Cus Iv seen some muslims wearing gold rings & watches & some debunking wesbites showing pictures of Bin laden (before 9-11) with the gold ring & watch. Its not a big deal But I just wanted to mention it.

ixnay
ixnay

Sep 19 2006, 11:18 AM #12

I posted this in another forum but I don't think it got viewed and it should be addressed (I haven't seen it said to be fixed for future versions) and I noticed a mod linked this topic for discussion on accepted mistakes.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... opic=13149

blk182@n7

Sep 28 2006, 11:32 PM #13

The B-25 that hit the Empire State Building 9:50 am on Saturday July 28, 1945.
http://www.withthecommand.com/2002-Jan/ ... plane.html

Very Minor Mistake and doesn't change my view but this movie did, Great to see someone standing up to the Government (always question Authority)

Its We The People not We The People Elected know whats best for the people.

Great movie I will pass it on till everyone I know sees it......