Which Final Cut Should I Buy?

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Which Final Cut Should I Buy?

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 15 2007, 01:46 AM #1

I'm planning on ordering LCFC tomorrow, but i cant decide which version to get The Trilogy Pack or the Single DVD...

Any suggestions?

chucksheen
Advanced Member
chucksheen
Advanced Member

Nov 15 2007, 01:54 AM #2

I suggest you get the Trilogy unless you are on a tight budget. The Trilogy doesn't ship until December.
Crucial concept to understand: Rights vs Privelages
[Why does Michael Badnarik support Ron Paul?]
Click here - Must hear - starts ~20 minute mark

Download and read chapter 2 PDF free

http://RonPaulNewYear.com

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 02:25 AM #3

chucksheen @ Nov 15 2007, 01:54 AM wrote: I suggest you get the Trilogy unless you are on a tight budget.  The Trilogy doesn't ship until December.
thanks for the response :)

I'm gonna order the trilogy, its worth it for supporting LTW, plus i dont have a good copy of LC1 which would be interesting to see again (I heard there were good special features on it too) and my real (non burned) copy of LC2 is autographed so i dont wanna be playing or using that one much.

Since it ships later than the reg version I guess my torrented copy of Final Cut will have to do till december...

Hierosis
Advanced Member
Hierosis
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 04:04 PM #4

Honestly, I'd only get the new one, as it frequently debunks much of the first two and can be REALLY confusing.

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 04:13 PM #5

I can only afford the single LCFC. Living off disability is a pain.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

GreatMuslim10
Advanced Member
GreatMuslim10
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 05:47 PM #6

I bought LCFC with Endgame together on infowars. You should do the same. :)
There is no god but the Almighty God, Muhammad is the final prophet and messenger of God.
Ron Paul 2008!
www.ronpaul2008.com

Confirmation of reply: