Latest news

Victim: Gang-rape Cover-up By U.s., Halliburton

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Dec 12 2007, 01:20 AM #1

Victim: Gang-Rape Cover-Up by U.S., Halliburton/KBR

KBR Told Victim She Could Lose Her Job If She Sought Help After Being Raped, She Says.

A Houston, Texas woman says she was gang-raped by Halliburton/KBR coworkers in Baghdad, and the company and the U.S. government are covering up the incident.

Jamie Leigh Jones, now 22, says that after she was raped by multiple men at a KBR camp in the Green Zone, the company put her under guard in a shipping container with a bed and warned her that if she left Iraq for medical treatment, she'd be out of a job.

"Don't plan on working back in Iraq. There won't be a position here, and there won't be a position in Houston," Jones says she was told.

In a lawsuit filed in federal court against Halliburton and its then-subsidiary KBR, Jones says she was held in the shipping container for at least 24 hours without food or water by KBR, which posted armed security guards outside her door, who would not let her leave.

Whole story at ABC News
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

chucksheen
Advanced Member
chucksheen
Advanced Member

Dec 12 2007, 01:44 AM #2

:blink:

I want to thank her for filing a law suit and fighting after this incident. Does she have a website? How can we support her?
Crucial concept to understand: Rights vs Privelages
[Why does Michael Badnarik support Ron Paul?]
Click here - Must hear - starts ~20 minute mark

Download and read chapter 2 PDF free

http://RonPaulNewYear.com

Confirmation of reply: