Truth For Amnesty

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Truth For Amnesty

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 03:29 PM #1

I personally believe that the system isn't going to correct itself, which is to say that the USG isn't going to investigate itself. We aren't going to get an independent investigation. This isn't a bad thing. We've in essence already had that independent investigation. It was conducted by Griffin and Tarpley, Thompson and Ruppert and all of you.

I think the 911TM has to plan future eventualities. For example, we should offer the perps something that would give them incentive to thwart another 911-type plot. This is important because numerous reports have surfaced in the last few months that we should expect more "attacks." I've found evidence that the parallel gubbermint is now divided and many of its participants are willing to come forward but only if they can do so without suffering or being killed or whatever.

I propose we embrace the idea of a South Africa-style Truth for Amnesty program, where amnesty is granted to the perps in exchange for open and public disclosure of their roles in the events of 911 or other equally ugly black ops.

I see this as a means for a "soft landing." To sum, the empire has fallen and in my opinion we now risk something of a civil war here. I want to avoid that. I want the US to maintain its unity and for the USG not to be entirely dissolved. What I think everyone has to ask themselves is:

Which is more important, the perps being brutalized by the criminal justice system or the Truth hitting the marketplace of ideas?

I prefer the latter. We have to revolutionize our idea of what justice is and I think that if the Truth were to actually be allowed to hit the marketplace of ideas then we would enter an "era of peace that won't end in our lifetimes," as Barry Zwicker has said. That, my brothers and sisters, would be justice. And I think the alternative is incredible violence and suppression here in the midst of the collapse of the USG and the rise of the NWO.

Truth for Amnesty will bring about justice, will end war as we know it, will bring about something of a "soft landing," being that the empire has definitely fallen.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 06:17 PM #2

bump ^

This is my thing these days: Truth for Amnesty. B) Ain't it a hip idea? It's awesome!

Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member
Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 06:18 PM #3

they'll take your amnesty and kill you in your sleep.
"The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised,
will not be televised, will not be televised.
he revolution will be no re-run brothers;
The revolution will be live."

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 06:24 PM #4

Is that a threat?

Therm8
Advanced Member
Therm8
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 06:54 PM #5

How do you protect someone who comes forward from the:

FBI
CIA
AIPAC
DoJ
DHS
Police
Media
Financial Institutions
Military Industrial Medical
etc
etc
etc

It's too deep rooted and far too widespread, they don't control all the power they ARE all the power. I don't know what the solution is but your right, a new (US led) investigation is not the answer, that's for sure.
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 07:09 PM #6

I never said it would be pretty or smooth, brother. I said it was an alternative to civil war here. A lot of these people want to come clean and I believe that when the Truth surfaces, a chain reaction will follow and that will amount to a "soft landing," relatively speaking of course.

And I dig your avatar. Is that your art?

Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member
Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 07:22 PM #7

you're acting like civil wars could be won by the people, or prevented. Almost all civil wars were completely controlled by the upper echelon of society. History repeats itself among the ignorant.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 07:54 PM #8

Exactly. And that is what they want here: A civil war. And what is a great impetus for a civil war? How about a wedge issue like 911T? I want to maintain US sovereignty. I want to keep the Constitutional core of the USG. I don't want the civil war that the Illuminati has planned for us. Am I clear?

To avoid the impending civil war designed by the Illuminati to dissolve America to ensure the rise of the NWO, I suggest we push for a South Africa-style Truth for Amnesty program. Look it up: Truth and Reconciliation Commissions. ;)

Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member
Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 08:15 PM #9

Yeah but you can see how embedded our country is in Roman and Egyptian occult. It will really be hard to break the ties to such a spirit as America, despite how ruthless a monster it is. Getting over the denial is a problem, but if we have the people we have the vote. Winning the people over is just as important as trying to fix the problem directly with amnesty. They are gonna get amnesty from what, a bunch of people who said haha we caught you. Things are in place because of the people, not the people that the masses "voted in". They are just evil men doing their part. I just don't see a victory without an enlightenment of the masses.

Therm8
Advanced Member
Therm8
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 08:47 PM #10

George Hayduke @ Jul 24 2007, 07:09 PM wrote: And I dig your avatar. Is that your art?

http://www.shirtswithballs.com/shop/pro ... cts_id/103

You like it buy the t-shirt! Be careful around vets tho... :o
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 24 2007, 08:55 PM #11

Andoo Inc. @ Jul 24 2007, 08:15 PM wrote: I just don't see a victory without an enlightenment of the masses.
Absolutely.

Confirmation of reply: