To Impeach Or Not To Impeach?

Latest news

To Impeach Or Not To Impeach?

outside
Advanced Member
outside
Advanced Member

Dec 21 2007, 01:01 PM #1

To Impeach or Not to Impeach? A Discussion with House Judiciary Chair John Conyers and CIA Veteran Ray McGovern

Three Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee—Robert Wexler of Florida, Luis Gutierrez of Illinois, and Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin—have called on committee chair John Conyers to begin impeachment hearings against Vice President Dick Cheney. We host a discussion on impeachment with Conyers and former CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

Guests:

Rep. John Conyers (D - MI), chair of the House Judiciary Committee

Ray McGovern, Twenty-seven-year career analyst with the CIA. He is co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity.

www.democracynow.org
"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure-one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller

chris sarns
Advanced Member
chris sarns
Advanced Member

Dec 24 2007, 08:29 AM #2

Think we should send Mr. Conyers some luv.

If it weren't for the anthrax scare, i'd suggest we all send him a vertebrae.
WTC 7 was a CD

FEMA 5-30 "the building imploded"

NIST L-33 "The debris of WTC 7 was mostly contained within the original footprint of the building."

System Of A Down
Advanced Member
System Of A Down
Advanced Member

Dec 24 2007, 02:29 PM #3

chris sarns @ Dec 24 2007, 03:29 AM wrote: Think we should send Mr. Conyers some luv.

If it weren't for the anthrax scare, i'd suggest we all send him a vertebrae.
lol can i legally send someone a pigs spine in the mail?

or would i be arrested for like bio weapons or somin

would be funny tho

getting a spine in the mail because you have none :lol:

or come cow balls

hahahahaha BIG BIG bull testies

:lol:

Confirmation of reply: