The Towers = Giza Pyramids

The Towers = Giza Pyramids

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

May 29 2007, 05:51 PM #1

I saw something on Youtube the other day using an idea that I thought some of y'all might want to dig on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dInED5xEnlc

Dude says that the North and South Tower and bldg 7 were aligned like the pyramids of Giza. Therefore there was much more to the destruction of those towers along with the deaths of thousands of folks in them than meets the eye. We know that human sacrifices were offered to the gods at the pyramids of Giza circa 3000 BC if not before. Was 9/11 an instance of human sacrificing to certain gods?

tower
Advanced Member
tower
Advanced Member

May 29 2007, 06:40 PM #2

Pure speculation based on author's beliefs.

cam
cam

May 29 2007, 06:59 PM #3

Its people like that is we are called nut heads or wack jobs this will only make people trun away from 911 truth. people like this is who fox is talking and them puts all people who want the turth as the same as him.

genghis6199
Advanced Member
genghis6199
Advanced Member

May 30 2007, 02:40 AM #4

hocus pocus distraction.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

May 30 2007, 01:13 PM #5

Man, you guys are a tough audience.

UKperspective
Advanced Member
UKperspective
Advanced Member

May 30 2007, 08:38 PM #6

George Hayduke @ May 30 2007, 01:13 PM wrote: Man, you guys are a tough audience.
Well,
most of us on here are asking serious questions and trying to uncover the reasons for so many lies and coverups by the authorities.
As well as asking many questions about the purpetrators of this terrorism, no matter whether it was arab terrorists or whomever was to blame.

Comparing the twin towers and building seven to the Pyramids of Giza, is frankly irrelevent, and to perfectly frank too frivolous for my liking.

sorry.

If you can find any new facts or connections between relevent facts please share them with us.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

May 31 2007, 10:10 AM #7

ouch!

I don't know. I mean, check it, most folks who follow the work of Jones basically understand that it's likely that many of the elites who were behind the planning and orchestration of 911 worship the devil or some other evil manifestation. He talks about the death of compassion at Bohemian grove with mock human sacrifices and stuff. So it's largely accepted that these elites are into ritual satanism.

If we accept that then it certainly isn't too far out to presume that there was all sorts of hidden symbolism and meaning in the destruction of the towers and the 3000 or so lives that perished in the event.

Honestly I don't see this as too far out. If we are to accept that the NWO gang dresses in robes and practices witchcraft on their vacation time then certainly they are likely also into some other seriously sick shit. We recognize the NWO ties to the Nazis and everyone knows the Nazis were into the occult and black magic.

Finally, I think it's a mistake to pretend that 911 was some sort of apex. That would be like pretending that Murrah was the climax of their plans and abilities.

911 was one step in a much bigger plan by these satanist fucks. This shit's biblical. Make no mistake. And if there are pyramids on the back of your one dollar bill with the words, in Latin, proclaiming the desire for "A new order of the ages," then you can probably bet that it is possible that if the towers that fell that day were arranged similar to the pyramids of Giza that there is a connection there.

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

May 31 2007, 03:23 PM #8

He does have a point. However spending time on something like this will hurt the truth movement. Maybe after the neocons are all in prison or dead then you could look into it. One thing at a time. Jumping from one subject to another will make us look like "nut jobs". So take notes and nothing more till the time is right.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jun 1 2007, 04:19 AM #9

all work and no play can stress out well=meaning members trying to solve the problems of this country, its hard work! sometimes its ok to take a break. I have a post on the tower of gisa, look up the rise and fall of an empire--Investigate 911

got the blessing from the top, playtime--its ok to laugh !

dylans movie is coming out in september , we all need to be frosty when the rest
of this country suddenly realizes what we already know, this board is fixing to be inundated with inquiries, alot of work is ahead of us. its possible to goof off
occasionally and still get the point across.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 1 2007, 10:16 AM #10

I don't think we need to worry so much about the impression we make on newbies. Either they can handle the truth and will explore it or they prefer illusions and happy lies and if that is the case we don't need them. In other words, the truth stands on its own. It doesn't need you to make it sound fun or interesting or worth studying.

Anyway, WTC was a blood sacrifice that kicked off the war of the end of the world. It destroyed buildings aligned like the great pyramids of Giza, which some folks believe were built by aliens (http://georgehaydukelives.blogspot.com/ ... ns_02.html) and it opened the door to genocide in the Mideast, meaning more blood sacrifices on behalf of the satanist Illuminati.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 10:10 PM #11

Alright, another link for you, my brothers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvSqY3po24

The illuminati are huge into symbolry. Dig it.

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Jun 4 2007, 06:43 PM #12

I agree with George on this one. He never said he proved a connection, he suggested that there MIGHT be a connection. In a manner of speaking, yes, if the NWO elite worship the devil, and you would think that might be a prerequisite to murdering so much, then yes, they sacrificed those innocent people for satanic purposes, in a similar fashion to the sacrifices of Egyptians or Mayans.

An interesting post, but lets not fixate on it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

Confirmation of reply: