The Gold And Precious Metals

Latest news

The Gold And Precious Metals

AMCOR
Advanced Member
AMCOR
Advanced Member

Aug 18 2007, 01:00 AM #1

On Page 14C (Last Page of the Sports Section) of USA TODAY - Friday, August 17, 2007

If you are correct that there could be missing gold and perhaps some missing precious metals.

OR, if you just want to see what someone did with the recovered precious metals, and gold (if there was any gold recovered?) ...

THEN

Check this out.

I just read this in the newspaper today, and they are giving ALL AMERICANS 72 hours to purchase there own Gold Brick of $50 worth of NEVER CIRCULATED U.S. GOVERNMENT PRESIDENTIAL Gold Coins for ONLY $100. That's a great deal. Pay twice as much for something, and get back half the value you paid for. hahaha, hahaha, hahaha THE TRUE AMERICAN WAY.

QUOTE:

“… the U.S. Government’s new Presidential Dollar Coins for public unveiling in New York City. Now, the World Reserve is releasing its hoard of the never-before-seen Ballistic Rolls to the general public.”

Someone will most likely be making some money off of this. Please let me know what you think.

Also, please note that they are releasing these just a few weeks before the 6-year anniversary of the 9/11 attack / conspiracy. hahaha Great Timing guys. hahaha

Just check out the image attached / link provided. Let me know if you think this could be some aftermath evidence of what occurred on 9/11

U.S. Government’s New Presidential Dollar Coins

peace |/

PS. I am starting an AMERICAN anti-CORRUPTION COALITION [AMCOR]. I do agree with most of the content of your video, and have seen enough of other corruption in America. I want to start a Forum on those Free Forum Hosting Sites, but I am worried about being considered unpatriotic, or even accused of terrorism. I don’t want to be considered doing that. They warn to ban forums and users it they appear to be involved in terrorism. I also think if the Admin’s think I am being unpatriotic then they may ban my Forum. I don’t want to start the Forum just to be cancelled / deleted. So, how should I go about making an AMERICAN anti-CORRUPTION Forum without being seen as unpatriotic? And, without having my Forum banned / delete by the Admin’s?

AMCOR: AMERICAN anti-CORRUPTION COALITION

AMERICA_IS_CORRUPT@hotmail.com

AMCOR Forums

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Aug 18 2007, 01:07 AM #2

Unh huh.....

Check my sig. ;)

AMCOR
Advanced Member
AMCOR
Advanced Member

Aug 18 2007, 01:15 AM #3

Hey, jfk, could you help me / give me some advice?

I am starting an AMERICAN anti-CORRUPTION COALITION [AMCOR]. I do agree with most of the content of your video. I have seen enough of other corruption in America all throughout my life, and have suffered because of it. I want to start a Forum on those Free Forum Hosting Sites, but I am worried about being considered unpatriotic, or even accused of terrorism. I don’t want to be considered doing that. They warn to ban forums and users it they appear to be involved in terrorism. I also think if the Admin’s think I am being unpatriotic then they may ban my Forum. I don’t want to start the Forum just to be cancelled / deleted. So, how should I go about making an AMERICAN anti-CORRUPTION Forum without being seen as unpatriotic? And, without having my Forum banned / delete by the Admin’s?

peace |/

AMCOR Forums

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Aug 18 2007, 01:45 AM #4

:D I'd love to, but I don't have the knowledge you seek. ;)

I would recommend that you PM a user here named chucksheen and ask him for help.
You can easily do that by clicking on this link :
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... 4&MID=2680

He is much more knowledgeable as to the "ins and outs" of forums and websites. ;)

- Cheers.

AMCOR
Advanced Member
AMCOR
Advanced Member

Aug 18 2007, 02:19 AM #5

will do

thnx

peace |/

AMCOR Forums