The 9/11 Commission Contradictions

The 9/11 Commission Contradictions

G524
Advanced Member
G524
Advanced Member

Aug 23 2007, 05:01 AM #1

Listen closely to Colonel Robert Marr, commander at NEADS on the morning of 9/11, confirm that they knew about, tracked, and sought to intercept and shoot down United Airlines Flight 93 BEFORE IT CRASHED.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6fAK3HUAo

Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Terrorcell
Advanced Member

Aug 23 2007, 05:09 AM #2

B)
REICHSTAG 911 : PART I : THE NEW WORLD ORDER & 9/11

REICHSTAG 911 : PART II : THE DEATH OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA
With such intense technical planning in other aspects do you not think they would have said we shouldn't :

A) hit the (light) poles
B ) blow up the WTC
C) blow up WTC7
D) fake hijackers
E) bomb the GWB bridge
F) fake bin laden taps

because the guys on the Internet will figure it out?
See if you can guess the correct answer for what came out of a "9/11 Truther"!!

Woody Box
Advanced Member
Woody Box
Advanced Member

Aug 23 2007, 02:45 PM #3

Wow Gideon, that's really interesting...more evidence that United 93 "survived" the Shanksville crash, moved on towards Washington and was intercepted by fighters before it reached the capital.

Just take a look at the other threads I opened here in the Flight 93 section.
Accuracy*Honesty*Humility = POWER 911woodybox.blogspot.com

datman
Advanced Member
datman
Advanced Member

Oct 2 2007, 07:25 PM #4

My favorite 4 min video. I don't know what happened but if they did shoot down fl93 that would mean the cell phone calls are fake. It would also clearly show how the government and the MSM will massage if not lie to make the people react a certain way. They needed some heros.

I think they shoot it down. That is the one conclusion that make since to me.

G524
Advanced Member
G524
Advanced Member

Oct 4 2007, 04:57 AM #5

datman @ Oct 2 2007, 03:25 PM wrote: My favorite 4 min video. I don't know what happened but if they did shoot down fl93 that would mean the cell phone calls are fake. It would also clearly show how the government and the MSM will massage if not lie to make the people react a certain way. They needed some heros.

I think they shoot it down. That is the one conclusion that make since to me.
I would say there was about an 85% chance it was shot down...

BUT...

if so, what the hell made that cartoon outline of the plane in the ground in Shanksville?

A nosedive into the ground still doesn't explain the size of the hole and lack of debris seen.

A shootdown still doesn't explain the cartoon outline.

Neither choice makes complete sense.

It is literally impossible for anybody to form a conclusion about the fate of Flight 93.

Why????

Because We The People haven't been privy to all the available info because it's buried in Iron Mountain under lock, key, and armed guards.

Maybe one day we'll learn more but until then, I'd be careful about forming conclusions about UA93 or AA77 for that matter.

Confirmation of reply: