Sean Penn A Truther?

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Sean Penn A Truther?

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 19 2007, 02:08 PM #1

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed at length. But I saw Penn interviewed in Spike Lee's flick on Katrina. And recently I saw pics of him protesting the war. I'd bet he's a Truther.

Ashley911

Jun 20 2007, 01:32 PM #2

George Hayduke @ Jun 19 2007, 02:08 PM wrote: Sorry if this topic has already been discussed at length. But I saw Penn interviewed in Spike Lee's flick on Katrina. And recently I saw pics of him protesting the war. I'd bet he's a Truther.
I met him at a party a few months ago. Well, it was more of an industry function.

Anyway, I asked him if he believed 911 was an inside job. He said something along the lines of, "I wouldn't put anything past this administration."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement but he's definitely open.

Then we talked about mushrooms. Heehee.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 20 2007, 02:19 PM #3

Ashley911 @ Jun 20 2007, 01:32 PM wrote: Then we talked about mushrooms. Heehee.
Hmmm. From 9/11 to mushrooms. Hey, you might dig this guys youtube flix: http://www.youtube.com/user/Seallion

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Jun 20 2007, 02:33 PM #4

The problem is most anti-war activists are not fans of the movement. The left criticizes us more then the right. At the anti-war march at the Pentagon, they would not even give us any podium time.

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Jun 20 2007, 02:44 PM #5

it's another example of cognative dissonence (sp?)... they can't imagine that the man who is perpetuating and evil war, might actually BE EVIL HIMSELF.

it's insane not to wonder why so much evil is somehow done on accident, and fail to think that perhaps it is not an accident.

The leftists think that their representatives are actually DOING SOMETHING about the war, simply because they get behind a podium and criticise the war.

That doesn't accomplish anything. Talk talk talk talk talk... no action.

It makes me sick.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

Confirmation of reply: