Rick Siegel Created The Cd-based Tm

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Rick Siegel Created The Cd-based Tm

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:10 PM #1

Siegel worked for the CIA connected Law Firm (Brown and Wood) by "moving their database" out of their WTC office JUST BEFORE 911. Their 'multiple floor' office is where the "plane" hole was opened up with explosives! Siegel "just happened" to be set up to film 911 that morning also. His resulting movie 911Eyewitness set the BOGUS CD paradigm and created the 911 movement. www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6097839
THis message popped up on my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=georgehaydukelives

Thoughts?

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:12 PM #2

Wow. Is there anything else to back this up? It certainly would explain a lot.
This board like to drive aways its friends. Bye

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:13 PM #3

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:15 PM #4

His resulting movie 911Eyewitness set the BOGUS CD paradigm and created the 911 movement.
Not even close. People were talking about CD from day one, long before that film came out.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:16 PM #5

Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 12:15 PM wrote:
His resulting movie 911Eyewitness set the BOGUS CD paradigm and created the 911 movement.
Not even close. People were talking about CD from day one, long before that film came out.
Of course, but what about the claims of him having connections to the CIA and working in the towers?

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:19 PM #6

buddy @ Aug 2 2007, 04:16 PM wrote: connections to the CIA and working in the towers?
--and being set up to shoot the film?

--and "Their 'multiple floor' office is where the "plane" hole was opened up with explosives!"

(edit) ;)

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:21 PM #7

buddy @ Aug 2 2007, 04:16 PM wrote: Of course, but what about the claims of him having connections to the CIA and working in the towers?
Lots of people have worked in those towers over the years. What CIA connections does Brown and Wood have, exactly? I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:23 PM #8

Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 12:21 PM wrote:
buddy @ Aug 2 2007, 04:16 PM wrote: Of course, but what about the claims of him having connections to the CIA and working in the towers?
Lots of people have worked in those towers over the years. What CIA connections does Brown and Wood have, exactly? I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.
exactly. claims that need to be looked into

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:24 PM #9

Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 04:21 PM wrote: I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.
Random comments on Youtube not good enough for ya, Rox? :D I take everything I see and read there as gospel.

Hierosis
Advanced Member
Hierosis
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:31 PM #10

Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 04:21 PM wrote:
Exactly. All this proves is that Rick visited the Towers at some point in his adult life. So did I. Don't remember leaving any explosives behind though.

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:31 PM #11

George Hayduke @ Aug 2 2007, 04:24 PM wrote:
Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 04:21 PM wrote: I need documentation and not just some youtube comment.
Random comments on Youtube not good enough for ya, Rox? :D I take everything I see and read there as gospel.
Sorry...I'm not implying that you did. I just think if someone has something concrete on the man they shouldn't pussyfoot it. They shouldn't just post some vague comment with a grainy photo. I need come context as well as content.

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 04:37 PM #12

Hierosis @ Aug 2 2007, 12:31 PM wrote:
Roxdog @ Aug 2 2007, 04:21 PM wrote:
Exactly. All this proves is that Rick visited the Towers at some point in his adult life. So did I. Don't remember leaving any explosives behind though.
do you still have your badges?

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 05:04 PM #13

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 05:12 PM #14

Is Kellogg Brown and Wood also Kellog Brown and Root, a Haliburton subsidiary?

Hierosis
Advanced Member
Hierosis
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 05:24 PM #15

George Hayduke @ Aug 2 2007, 05:12 PM wrote: Is Kellogg Brown and Wood also Kellog Brown and Root, a Haliburton subsidiary?
No.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 05:43 PM #16

Is this the loofbourrow that Richard Siegel worked for: http://www.loofinc.com/

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 05:47 PM #17

Slaughtermeyer
Advanced Member
Slaughtermeyer
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 09:00 PM #18

If Siegel works for the CIA, based on personal experience I don't think they pay him too well. I shared a cab to the airport with him while returning from the LA truth convention last year, he was upset that he had to pay a few extra dollars for the cab because the airport shuttle was late.
Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified.

Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

painter
Advanced Member
painter
Advanced Member

Aug 2 2007, 10:39 PM #19

DEEP DEEP DEEP DISINFO at work here folks. You're going to have to UNPACK IT LAYER BY LAYER BY LAYER.

For example, look at the posting date at this google link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8641682920

September 27, 2001

Meanwhile, the copyright date on 9/11 Eyewitness is 2005

Try to understand what I'm saying: Whoever controls your perception of reality controls you. Whatever you believe to be true becomes the foundation for your decisions and actions.

Don't get distracted. OF COURSE there are agents among us and Siegal may be on of them.

Snippets of dialogue from "The Good Shepherd"
You're going to have to learn as quickly and thoroughly as possible, the English system of intelligence. The Black Arts. Particularly, *counter* intelligence. The uses of information, disinformation, *and how their use is, ultimately, power.*

They've agreed to open their operations to us. They can't win this war without us but they don't really want us here. Intelligence is their mother's milk and they don't like sharing the royal tit with people who don't have titles. Your London Tutor is waiting to meet you.

I should have known better than to use Stickney. Job well done, Mr. Wilson. You blew a two year operation for me. I told general Sullivan to keep an eye on your. Just as well, really. I was beginning to long for the bone chilling cold of home.

It isn't personal.

Use your tradecraft well, particularly the use of black propaganda, and the ingredient known as "playback." Understanding how effectively your own disinformation is actually working on the enemy.

It's vital to penetrate the enemy's intelligence services. Push them into an unreal world, as it were.

The very qualities that make a good intelligence officer, a suspicious mind, a love of complexity and detail, are the very qualities of someone you'll be observing.

The mental facility to detect conspiracies and betrayal are the same  qualities most likely to corrode natural judgement.

Everything that seems clear is bent. And everything that seems bent is clear. Trapped in reflections, you must learn to recognize when a lie masquerades as the truth, and then deal with it efficiently, dispassionately.

How do we know he won't be working for two masters?

Precisely. We don't.

How do I know if I can even trust you?

You won't. I mean, I hope you're lucky enough to meet someone you trust. I regret to say, I haven't.
The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre. ~ Frank Zappa, 1977

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ~ Frederick Douglass, 1849

Confirmation of reply: