Racist Website Promoting Ron Paul

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Racist Website Promoting Ron Paul

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 01:18 AM #1

This shit has to fucking be disinfo, these KKK fuckers not only donated to RP but now they have big banners on theyr fucking website <_< <_< <_<

Code: Select all

http&#58;//www.stormfront.org/forum/ 
go there and scroll to the bottom of the page

and look at this thread

Code: Select all

http&#58;//www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ron-paul-revolution-388512.html
:angry:

This is probably going to end up really fucking up Ron Paul's Campaign

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 01:26 AM #2

Stormfront is one of the better-known POS racist sites. Only the stupid and ignorant will believe RP wants anything to do with them.
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

Arbor
Advanced Member
Arbor
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 01:37 AM #3

Stormfront has been around for a very very long time. Back when Tom Metzger and the other Nazis were beating up people in Portland, OR.

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 03:04 AM #4

What a POS site, this could really damage the campaign.

Patriotic White Americans? Give me a break. <_<

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

Nolan Ganwich
Advanced Member
Nolan Ganwich
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 03:07 AM #5

seeker135 @ Nov 15 2007, 08:26 PM wrote: Stormfront is one of the better-known POS racist sites. Only the stupid and ignorant will believe RP wants anything to do with them.
so the entire American people?????

ihatecreditors
Advanced Member
ihatecreditors
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 03:17 AM #6

I am not 100% on this. But from news I heard while investigating Ruby Ridge the KKK hate NWO as much as we do. They are as much liberals as we are (in most respects except being KKK). That is why I believe his name is Randy? Joined the group.. not because he hated blacks.
Thats how the whole Ruby Ridge thing started.

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 03:28 AM #7

Check this out, i just did a google search, i dunno exactly what it says

The Ku Klux Klan's Masonic Origins

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 03:38 AM #8

This really Reminds Me Of A South Park Episode -

Streaming Link - http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/4 ... nners.html

The argument back at city hall gets a bit snafued when a group of the Ku Klux Klan marches up, loudly voicing their support for the current flag, citing it as a symbol of "white power." This makes Jimbo, Ned, and a number of the other flag supporters uneasy, not wanting to be on the same side of any issue as the Klan. In order to remedy this issue, Jimbo and Ned disguise themselves as members of the Klan, sneak into one of their meetings, and suggest that they switch sides and support the flag being changed. The leader is confounded on why they would do so, but Jimbo explains that in order to stop the flag from changing, they have to be on the side they oppose, thus forcing people on that side to switch since they would not want to be on the same side as the Klan. The leader embraces the idea, and the Klan switches sides. However, upon leaving the meeting, Jimbo and Ned are spotted by Chef, who drives off before they can explain themselves. A Visitor spies on this scene but makes no more appearances.

HereticX
Advanced Member
HereticX
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 07:20 AM #9

So... I'm a phallus fiddling fag that lives with and has sex with a man who once a month or so dresses up in high whore drag and dances around to old Paula Abdul tracks for dollar tips. I also support Ron Paul, does that make him a drag queen??

Oh wait, Rudy has the drag market cornholed. My bad.
Catch The Hx show on BPTV every Tuesday 6pm EST/3pm Pacific starting Nov.27 exclusively at:

If you are on Myspace, join my affiliate groups! Very active, well moderated, freedom of speech, mutual respect required.
http://groups.myspace.com/911Truth
28k+ Member Profiles

http://groups.myspace.com/RonPaul08
10k+ Member Profiles

Bongo Thud
Advanced Member
Bongo Thud
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 09:12 AM #10

Faarge...
Atheist for truth

Oliver
Advanced Member
Oliver
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 11:47 AM #11

I heard the rumor that Dr. Paul made some racial comments
in the past - and I don't believe it for one second - even if some
stupid blogger thinks otherwise without being able to provide a
valid source:

http://www.latestpolitics.com/blog/2007 ... pauls.html

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 03:42 PM #12

everyone has said at least one thing in their lifetime that could be construed as racist.

what's in their heart is what matters most. I don't think Ron Paul would be so hateful. I can't imagine it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 04:14 PM #13

If this is the best the disinfo agents can do then Ron Paul will be ok, everyone knows Ron Paul is not a racist, he doesn't have a hateful bone in his body.If any of the neo-con shills start going big with this we know they're getting desperate for dirt on Ron Paul, they've probably been diggin for dirt and found out he has no skeletons, i mean the guys been married to the same woman for 50 years.As far as im aware he's as clean as they come.

pi3
Advanced Member
pi3
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 08:54 PM #14

Nolan Ganwich @ Nov 15 2007, 10:07 PM wrote:
seeker135 @ Nov 15 2007, 08:26 PM wrote:&nbsp; Only the stupid and ignorant will believe RP wants anything to do with them.
If you think the the entire American people are stupid and ignorant don't post on an American forum numb nuts.
See the Gordon Ross M.Eng. WTC demolition lecture:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 5292753615

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 09:21 PM #15

HereticX @ Nov 16 2007, 01:20 AM wrote: So... I'm a phallus fiddling fag that lives with and has sex with a man who once a month or so dresses up in high whore drag and dances around to old Paula Abdul tracks for dollar tips. I also support Ron Paul, does that make him a drag queen??

Oh wait, Rudy has the drag market cornholed. My bad.
BWAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 09:24 PM #16

pi3 @ Nov 16 2007, 08:54 PM wrote:
Nolan Ganwich @ Nov 15 2007, 10:07 PM wrote:
seeker135 @ Nov 15 2007, 08:26 PM wrote:  Only the stupid and ignorant will believe RP wants anything to do with them.
If you think the the entire American people are stupid and ignorant don't post on an American forum numb nuts.
i'll have to agree... it is americans who are now doing the dirty work of waking up the entire work... sure it was our mess to clean up, but we're doing it.

you should thank us for having the balls. (i thanked you for the same thing in the thread you started about BBC).

we are together in this anyways.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

OnlyStL
Advanced Member
OnlyStL
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 09:28 PM #17

lots of seemingly "negative" press involving Dr. Paul lately....hmmmm
Our responsibility is much greater than we might have supposed, because it involves all mankind.....
To choose this or that is to affirm at the same time the value of what we choose, because we can never choose evil. We always choose the good, and nothing can be good for us without being good for all.
-------Jean-Paul Sartre

cheansaw
Advanced Member
cheansaw
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 10:35 PM #18

Anyone who thinks he is racist probably should have watched that Black Presidential Candidate Forum(something like that) when it was on PBS. Ron Paul was cheered far more than any other candidate, including Alan Keyes(who is black). Many were chanting his name at the end of it even. It didn't sound like they thought he was racist at all.
Ron Paul for President 2008

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Nov 16 2007, 11:55 PM #19

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Nov 17 2007, 12:05 AM #20

In today's U.S.A, a lot of people don't look at the pros of a canidate. But who has done the least wrong/corruption.
hi

Confirmation of reply: