Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 06:24 AM #7

bump for Russell.
:lol:
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 03:33 PM #9

I think it's deceptive, intellectually dishonest, and libelous for someone who believes that 9/11 was an inside job to suggest that it's "emotionally unstable" or "delusional" for others that are heavily involved in exposing the perpetrators to be concerned about being monitored.

Do you really think this is no big deal and that nobody can break the case so the perps simply don't care about any of us? There is ZERO logic in suggesting such a thing while simultaneously claiming you believe 9/11 was a worldwide psychological operation.

So based on this completely contradictory and 100% faulty reasoning you have been on a personal rampage using every effort possible to make us out to be "paranoid conspiracy theorists" while you have no problem posting incorrect information on your website while pushing unsolvable conspiracy theories to millions of people with no evidence to back them up.

What is any logical person supposed to believe about you with this type of behavior?

Leave us alone and concentrate on updating your disinfo site.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 03:59 PM #10

Lyte Trip @ Feb 28 2007, 03:33 PM wrote: I think it's deceptive, intellectually dishonest, and libelous for someone who believes that 9/11 was an inside job to suggest that it's "emotionally unstable" or "delusional" for others that are heavily involved in exposing the perpetrators to be concerned about being monitored.

Do you really think this is no big deal and that nobody can break the case so the perps simply don't care about any of us? There is ZERO logic in suggesting such a thing while simultaneously claiming you believe 9/11 was a worldwide psychological operation.

So based on this completely contradictory and 100% faulty reasoning you have been on a personal rampage using every effort possible to make us out to be "paranoid conspiracy theorists" while you have no problem posting incorrect information on your website while pushing unsolvable conspiracy theories to millions of people with no evidence to back them up.

What is any logical person supposed to believe about you with this type of behavior?

Leave us alone and concentrate on updating your disinfo site.
Craig, Aldo is explicitly implying that Russell is a government agent. That's a serious charge. And unless Aldo has some hard evidence, he should expect this kind of challenge.

I quote you, and point that logic towards Aldo:
"What is any logical person supposed to believe about you with this type of behavior?"

Russell has never paraded around labeling people disinfo and government agents. Clearly, he has a problem with you two and what he believes your motives to be. But as I've said, if the truth is on your side, you have nothing to fear.

Russell's question is fair. Does Aldo think he a government agent? If so, he should say so right now.
"No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe."
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."
-Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Press Release, 9/18/2001

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 04:11 PM #11

Did I say this on your forum Dylan?

Why would someone bring some cross forum nonsense here?

BTW, did you read any of the stuff going on your old forum?

Because it doesn't seem you did.

I am trying so hard not to engage in divisive behavior on your forum.

If he were an OP wouldn't all this infighting he is creating and discrediting still work as a tool of division and discrediting? Even if he IS wrong, he still pushes enough people away that it causes a ripple effect.

Dude, I am not the only one who feels this way, I'm just the only one who said it out loud in a more direct manner.

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 04:17 PM #13

dylan avery @ Feb 28 2007, 03:59 PM wrote:
Russell has never paraded around labeling people disinfo and government agents.
Maybe not, but he sure talked shit about a lot of people and that is just as good.

Barbara Honegger, Therise Sanye(sic), Dick Eastman.

He does plenty to lead me here.

I am hurt more than anybody, because I trusted this guy. I spent hours on the phone with him. He betrayed that trust and betrayed me. Even if he is clean, I will NEVER trust that dude. EVER.

You think me and JDX are just "unstable". No we are INTELLIGENT. We saw what was happening. Him with the FDR and me with the trip/witnesses.

Tell you what, let's all get on a phone call record it and revisit what happened.

If not he should drop what I said and what happened in the past or be forced to revisit it. Either way it causes more division and distraction right?

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 06:03 PM #15

You behavior and actions indicate to me this is a possibility.

But I do not know for sure one way or the other.

Halliburton
Advanced Member
Halliburton
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 06:15 PM #16

Russell Pickering @ Feb 28 2007, 06:00 PM wrote: The question is - do you believe I am a government agent and was involved in the alteration and release of the Citgo video to sabatoge your work?

Yes or no?
yes

1) i was amung the top 3 posters at the old forum, wich i was a global mod....and while you were a mod "for NO reason i can think of", you were IMPOSING youre conclusions onto people.

2) block/debunk/discredit/work with jref's and all the other truth blockers/all to discredit a fellow asker demanding answers.

3) you lurk on this forum and IMPOSE youre hypothisys onto people,

4) untill i hear numerous interviews from promanant 9/11 names, ill asssume you are taking on a secretive persona such as killtown

join 1,2,3,4 togather you have a JREF...imo........you asked.

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 07:00 PM #18

Do you have any previous quotes or interviews from yourself where you indicated that you supported a "no-plane" theory?

We have never seen or heard any.
www.ThePentaCon.com

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 07:06 PM #19

Russell Pickering @ Feb 28 2007, 06:57 PM wrote:
Now I am directly questioning the factual content of this film, the hypocrisy of the filmmakers and wanting to know very honest answers.
The witnesses support our portrayal of their testimony.

You have ZERO reason to "question the factual content" of this film since the content is based solely on the witness testimony.

So since they support the accuracy of our presentation if you doubt the factual content that means you doubt the witnesses and your claims of us being "hypocrites" are based off NOTHING and therefore amount to nothing but a baseless personal attack.

Stop provoking us with constant and baseless personal attacks.
www.ThePentaCon.com

Halliburton
Advanced Member
Halliburton
Advanced Member

Feb 28 2007, 07:25 PM #20

Russell Pickering @ Feb 28 2007, 06:57 PM wrote:OK -

The truth of the old forums is very simple. I announced and explained over and over very candidly that I was crossing over from a no-plane hypothesis to accepting a plane hit the Pentagon.

yes.....i 2 would like to see ur research wich led you to believe in the "no plane" theory..... so you were wrong for 2 years? till you concluded infact, the official story is true?

In regards to JREF I went over there and got in weeks of lengthy debate at their invitation and was insulted etc. etc. etc.. I also found they had data that was true and useful about certain facts. That information should not be ignored if we are to remain truthful in our presentation to the world. It doesn't matter who truth comes from.
are you still joining forces to debunk truth documentaries?

I was asked by Dylan to remain here and start over. If you think I tore apart the old forums you are dead wrong. Look at the instigator. Look at the "brothers"
and where did almost all of dylans TRUSTED mod team end up? and who were the 2 members that the mod team used to have to discuss on a daily basis?
"brothers" thats new to me....are they monks?

Merc was graciously allowed back after being banned twice for justified reasons.
like the reasons for my 6 bannings? no email, no PM, no warnings, just banned..

Confirmation of reply: