Problems In Iowa

Anything related to Ron Paul or the 2008 election can be posted here.

Problems In Iowa

Christians for 9/11 Truth
Advanced Member

Jan 6 2008, 05:05 AM #1

I was one of the near 300 student volunteers helping out the campaign in Iowa. During my time working with the national campaign I saw many problems within the campaign. Im not going to lay out everything I know about what happened up there at this time, but I will be posting more info in the days to come. This is what you need to know. The official campaign has been compromised and many within the campaign are indeed infiltrators and saboteurs. The campaign was turning away volunteers, not getting proper computer teckeys to database and not doing what was needed to get out the vote. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE CAMPAIGN, BUY THE MATERIALS YOU NEED TO INFORM PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. The meetup groups are going to have to run this campaign, find the Paul supporters in your communities and do what must be done to get the people out to vote.

G524
Advanced Member
G524
Advanced Member

Jan 6 2008, 05:10 AM #2

Christians for 9/11 Truth @ Jan 6 2008, 12:05 AM wrote: I was one of the near 300 student volunteers helping out the campaign in Iowa. During my time working with the national campaign I saw many problems within the campaign. Im not going to lay out everything I know about what happened up there at this time, but I will be posting more info in the days to come. This is what you need to know. The official campaign has been compromised and many within the campaign are indeed infiltrators and saboteurs. The campaign was turning away volunteers, not getting proper computer teckeys to database and not doing what was needed to get out the vote. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE CAMPAIGN, BUY THE MATERIALS YOU NEED TO INFORM PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. The meetup groups are going to have to run this campaign, find the Paul supporters in your communities and do what must be done to get the people out to vote.
Amen!

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought some Ron Paul tees, stickers and buttons and they're getting put to good use.

chucksheen
Advanced Member
chucksheen
Advanced Member

Jan 6 2008, 09:41 AM #3

Spread the word. Hopefully Ron Paul will be on the look-out. Thanks.
Crucial concept to understand: Rights vs Privelages
[Why does Michael Badnarik support Ron Paul?]
Click here - Must hear - starts ~20 minute mark

Download and read chapter 2 PDF free

http://RonPaulNewYear.com

Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member
Andoo Inc.
Advanced Member

Jan 6 2008, 03:10 PM #4

Ron Paul on the lookout. . . hah I know he's not in it to win and so does he. . . anyone here who thinks otherwise is naive. If we want our freedom's back, we have to use him like a blocking dummy. Let's not all forget that if you been in the game that long you are you playing ball. He only survives on us so I would never expect an official campaign to mean shit. His total popularity was because of us and it will end with us. So lets show the nation we have spoken.
"The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised,
will not be televised, will not be televised.
he revolution will be no re-run brothers;
The revolution will be live."

Confirmation of reply: