Pentacon Releases Trailer

Pentacon Releases Trailer

SDG guy
Advanced Member
SDG guy
Advanced Member
Joined: Jan 17 2007, 06:32 PM

Feb 14 2007, 04:24 PM #1

How come the JFER's are already watching it and its not even posted here yet?

http://video.google.it/videoplay?docid= ... 4514984618
Quote
Like
Share

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 27 2006, 12:45 AM

Feb 14 2007, 05:01 PM #2

im goin be 100% honest


that looked absolutely incredible!

i am so ready for this movie!
hi
Quote
Like
Share

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 17 2006, 11:25 PM

Feb 14 2007, 05:29 PM #3

Google Video Italian?
"No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe."
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."
-Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Press Release, 9/18/2001
Quote
Like
Share

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 17 2006, 11:25 PM

Feb 14 2007, 05:33 PM #4

Graphics look great. I won't lie.

Looking forward to seeing the eyewitnesses.
"No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe."
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."
-Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Press Release, 9/18/2001
Quote
Like
Share

BaB
Advanced Member
BaB
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 12:11 AM

Feb 14 2007, 06:40 PM #5

Hey those graphics are sweet.
The information they are explaining is still a big bag of hairy bollocks though.
Exactly this kind of s*** will be turned against us one day.

All based off already debunked information, it just flew over the pentagon and nobody noticed. Apart from your people who had an explosion between themselves and the plane? You obviously have to agree with that statement to agree with the premise of this fairytale trailer.
The makers of this film and the pillocks for truth bunch know this is based on lies and fabrication so I have to ask why have they spent so much time and effort on something that everybody but their little group is just going to laugh at?
Actualy I can answer that for you, money, fame and self importance.

I am on the truth movements side normaly but this kind of stuff, well, it will bring us down, mark my words.

Please, if I am wrong oh holy investigators, please, please sue me.

Edit :
If this breaks the rule of the board, sorry, just had to be said.
>How can we be lost if we don't know where we are<
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 14 2007, 07:01 PM #6

dylan avery @ Feb 14 2007, 05:33 PM wrote: Graphics look great. I won't lie.

Looking forward to seeing the eyewitnesses.
Thanks man!

I really appreciate it.

And thanks for the suggestion!

A bit higher quality youtube version is embedded into our site.

Check it out!

www.ThePentaCon.com
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

Phoenix Wright
Advanced Member
Phoenix Wright
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 6 2007, 04:43 PM

Feb 14 2007, 08:06 PM #7

Oh my god, lol. What a load of turd; please I'd love to see those eyewitnesses.
Quote
Like
Share

NickJ1234
Advanced Member
NickJ1234
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 05:06 PM

Feb 14 2007, 09:30 PM #8

Great stuff, cant wait.

Phoenix Wright, just who the hell are you? You come out of NOWHERE and what seems to be your only purpose is to convince us a plane hit the Pentagon. Do you have any other qualities besides getting us to stop asking questions?
Quote
Like
Share

Coconino
Advanced Member
Coconino
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 8 2007, 11:28 AM

Feb 14 2007, 11:35 PM #9

Meaning no disrespect, I thought the whole project was supposed to be based around the eyewitnesses?
Where are they?
Quote
Like
Share

drmartens
Advanced Member
drmartens
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 10:39 AM

Feb 15 2007, 12:02 AM #10

Those shaking letters are really annoying...!
Nothing interesting in that trailer except for the nice graphics.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: Feb 14 2007, 04:39 AM

Feb 15 2007, 01:18 AM #11

So what i see in this video trailer is that you have a witness (or a dozen of them) who saw a different flight path then we have been told of. It then jumps to the somewhat unfounded conclusion that it flew OVER the pentagon. Did any of the witnesses see it fly OVER the pentagon?

Aside from that, the video looks interesting.
Ephesians 6:5 - "5. Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."
1 Peter 2:18 - "18. Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."
1 Timothy 2:11-12 – "11. A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent."

You didn't realize The Bible endorses slavery, sexism, torture, and the murder of children? Why? Because it was conceived and written by primitive man, with no input from any deity.
Learn more at:

http://www.whywontgodhealamputees.com
HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY NAME, SIGNATURE, OR AVATAR? DON'T HIJACK THREADS, JUST PM ME
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 15 2007, 01:48 AM #12

The evidence we will present will demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that the plane could not have toppled the light poles or caused the damage to the building as stated in the ASCE report.

What is unique about our film over any other is that we are the first to present eyewitnesses to the plane filmed on location.

This fact alone is monumental for 9/11 research.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

-Raven-
Advanced Member
-Raven-
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 4 2007, 06:31 PM

Feb 15 2007, 02:00 AM #13

Lyte Trip @ Feb 14 2007, 07:48 PM wrote: The evidence we will present will demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that the plane could not have toppled the light poles or caused the damage to the building as stated in the ASCE report.

What is unique about our film over any other is that we are the first to present eyewitnesses to the plane filmed on location.

This fact alone is monumental for 9/11 research.
Beyond a shadow of a doubt? :lol: Haven't you made this bogus claim before?

Monumental? Pffffft... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why didn't the trailer show any of the eyewitnesses you claim to have?
http://www.ronpaul2008.com

-----------------------------------------------
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 15 2007, 02:27 AM #14

&#045;Raven&#045; @ Feb 15 2007, 02:00 AM wrote:
Lyte Trip @ Feb 14 2007, 07:48 PM wrote: The evidence we will present will demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that the plane could not have toppled the light poles or caused the damage to the building as stated in the ASCE report.

What is unique about our film over any other is that we are the first to present eyewitnesses to the plane filmed on location.

This fact alone is monumental for 9/11 research.
Beyond a shadow of a doubt? :lol: Haven't you made this bogus claim before?

Monumental? Pffffft... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why didn't the trailer show any of the eyewitnesses you claim to have?
Easily beyond a shadow of a doubt.

No I have not made this claim before about other evidence.

If you fail to see the importance of eyewitness testimony filmed on location then you are clearly not a 9/11 Pentagon researcher or someone that is interested in 9/11 Pentagon research.

That's perfectly ok. Most people aren't.

But yes this is monumental for people who have questions and truly want to know what happened.

Dylan suggested we post a trailer last night and I instantly thought of the animation which I could get out quickly.

It was perfect.

The witness testimony will be released soon enough.

Thanks for your concern.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 21 2006, 06:44 AM

Feb 15 2007, 02:31 AM #15

BaB @ Feb 14 2007, 06:40 PM wrote: Hey those graphics are sweet.
The information they are explaining is still a big bag of hairy bollocks though.
Exactly this kind of s*** will be turned against us one day.
Interesting, over a dozen eyewitnesses confirming the data retrieved from AA77's fdr and animation put out by the NTSB based on information they received out of AA77's black box is what is going to turn people against the truth movement?

That's actually funny if you think about it. People turning against the truth movement because they're telling the truth and backing it up better than the Government.

What has the government done to prove AA77 hit the Pentagon that cancels out AA77's fdr data?
All based off already debunked information, it just flew over the pentagon and nobody noticed.

If nobody noticed why was it filmed and reported on? There's film of the plane in the sky above the Pentagon after impact, there's news reports about the Secret Service scrambling around outside pointing up at it. Just because you can't put 2 and 2 together.........
REICHSTAG 911 : PART I : THE NEW WORLD ORDER & 9/11

REICHSTAG 911 : PART II : THE DEATH OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA
With such intense technical planning in other aspects do you not think they would have said we shouldn't :

A) hit the (light) poles
B ) blow up the WTC
C) blow up WTC7
D) fake hijackers
E) bomb the GWB bridge
F) fake bin laden taps

because the guys on the Internet will figure it out?
See if you can guess the correct answer for what came out of a "9/11 Truther"!!
Quote
Like
Share

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 27 2006, 12:45 AM

Feb 15 2007, 02:38 AM #16

Lyte Trip @ Feb 15 2007, 01:48 AM wrote: The evidence we will present will demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that the plane could not have toppled the light poles or caused the damage to the building as stated in the ASCE report.

What is unique about our film over any other is that we are the first to present eyewitnesses to the plane filmed on location.

This fact alone is monumental for 9/11 research.
i cant wait!

the graphics are amazing and the eye-witnesses thing is a good premise for the movie
hi
Quote
Like
Share

-Raven-
Advanced Member
-Raven-
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 4 2007, 06:31 PM

Feb 15 2007, 02:40 AM #17

Terrorcell @ Feb 14 2007, 08:31 PM wrote: Interesting, over a dozen eyewitnesses confirming the data retrieved from AA77's fdr and animation put out by the NTSB based on information they received out of AA77's black box is what is going to turn people against the truth movement?
So, it's suddenly exploded to over a dozen witnesses now, huh? I have heard different numbers from the same people. So, let's clarify this. Exactly how many witnesses are there?

More precisely, how many witnesses saw a flyover?
http://www.ronpaul2008.com

-----------------------------------------------
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 15 2007, 02:42 AM #18

Terrorcell @ Feb 15 2007, 02:31 AM wrote: Interesting, over a dozen eyewitnesses confirming the data retrieved from AA77's fdr and animation put out by the NTSB based on information they received out of AA77's black box is what is going to turn people against the truth movement?
I'd like to clarify some things here.

We will present 13 eyewitnesses total but only 3 were at the citgo and make the north of the citgo claim with a fourth just up the street who has it passing over to the north side of columbia pike and the navy annex in essence corroborating the other 3.

Also....

The eyewitness flight path does not perfectly coincide with the FDR.

BUT......both the eyewitness flight path and the FDR are 100% irreconcilable with the physical damage/official story flight path.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

racerX
Advanced Member
racerX
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 28 2006, 11:31 PM

Feb 15 2007, 02:48 AM #19

...There's film of the plane in the sky above the Pentagon after impact...
You really think THE plane remained above the pentagon AFTER the impact?

Seems absurd to me...

As for the pentacon trailer, the animation is nicely done, has the merit of explaining their point very well. cant wait to see what the witnesses actually said...
Quote
Like
Share

Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 21 2006, 06:44 AM

Feb 15 2007, 02:50 AM #20

Lyte Trip @ Feb 15 2007, 02:42 AM wrote:
Terrorcell @ Feb 15 2007, 02:31 AM wrote: Interesting, over a dozen eyewitnesses confirming the data retrieved from AA77's fdr and animation put out by the NTSB based on information they received out of AA77's black box is what is going to turn people against the truth movement?
I'd like to clarify some things here.

We will present 13 eyewitnesses total but only 3 were at the citgo and make the north of the citgo claim with a fourth just up the street who has it passing over to the north side of columbia pike and the navy annex in essence corroborating the other 3.

Also....

The eyewitness flight path does not perfectly coincide with the FDR.

BUT......both the eyewitness flight path and the FDR are 100% irreconcilable with the physical damage/official story flight path.
Only 4 of the 13 eyewitnesses place it north of the Citgo?

Are you saying the other 9 collaborate the official flight path?
REICHSTAG 911 : PART I : THE NEW WORLD ORDER & 9/11

REICHSTAG 911 : PART II : THE DEATH OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA
With such intense technical planning in other aspects do you not think they would have said we shouldn't :

A) hit the (light) poles
B ) blow up the WTC
C) blow up WTC7
D) fake hijackers
E) bomb the GWB bridge
F) fake bin laden taps

because the guys on the Internet will figure it out?
See if you can guess the correct answer for what came out of a "9/11 Truther"!!
Quote
Like
Share


Confirmation of reply: