Owner Of Obama Website Now Supporting Ron Paul

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Owner Of Obama Website Now Supporting Ron Paul

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 21 2006, 10:17 PM

Nov 26 2007, 05:06 PM #1

My name is Marc Whittemore. I started the original grassroots group ObamaLA and carried it until it was 2,500 people strong. Having done substancially more homework now I am inclined to switch my vote.

Make no mistake about it -- I think Obama would make an AWESOME President -- far better than any other stale "part of the problem" Democrat running. However. In case you have not noticed America is picking up "flush momentum" and going down the tubes FAST. We no longer have time for rehersals or inexperience. We MUST get it right and get it right this time. We don't even have the luxury of voting along party lines if we are to get it right.

And so. Even more surprising is that for the first time in my 32 years of voting I will be voting for a Republican president. And that Republican is Ron Paul. Listen people. And take the time to listen CLOSELY to Ron Paul -- because, like the last, we can ill afford one more drastic idiot mistake in the White House. Lives depend on making the right choice -- indeed our entire nation depends on the right choice this time.


Sincerely,
Marc Whittemore
Los Angeles, CA



http://www.obamala.com/




Quote
Like
Share

chucksheen
Advanced Member
chucksheen
Advanced Member
Joined: Mar 1 2007, 03:23 AM

Nov 26 2007, 05:47 PM #2

Thanks Marc
Crucial concept to understand: Rights vs Privelages
[Why does Michael Badnarik support Ron Paul?]
Click here - Must hear - starts ~20 minute mark


Download and read chapter 2 PDF free


http://RonPaulNewYear.com
Quote
Like
Share

Question.
Advanced Member
Question.
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 17 2007, 12:51 PM

Nov 26 2007, 06:33 PM #3

I like Obama. He is not exactly 9/11 Truth friendly, but he is staunchly against the PNAC style war machine.

He was also ahead of everyone else in labeling Pakistan as essentially doing nothing to supress Al Qaeda.

In a way, Obama reminds me of JFK, who wasn't exactly our worst President.
Quote
Like
Share

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:40 PM

Nov 26 2007, 06:45 PM #4

Obama needs to address some other important issues that only Ron paul and no other candidate are addressing.
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Nov 26 2007, 06:59 PM #5

Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 12:33 PM wrote: he is staunchly against the PNAC style war machine.
U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama suggested Friday that the United States one day might have to launch surgical missile strikes into Iran and Pakistan to keep extremists from getting control of nuclear bombs. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/prin ... 5304.story
Sen. Barack Obama said Friday the use of military force should not be taken off the table when dealing with Iran, which he called "a threat to all of us."

Speaking before a pro-Israel crowd at a downtown hotel, Obama also repeated his call for a phased pullout of U.S. troops from Iraq and strongly backed a strong U.S. relationship with Israel. http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/2 ... 03.article

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

Question.
Advanced Member
Question.
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 17 2007, 12:51 PM

Nov 26 2007, 07:16 PM #6

Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 01:59 PM wrote:
Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 12:33 PM wrote: he is staunchly against the PNAC style war machine.
U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama suggested Friday that the United States one day might have to launch surgical missile strikes into Iran and Pakistan to keep extremists from getting control of nuclear bombs. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/prin ... 5304.story
Sen. Barack Obama said Friday the use of military force should not be taken off the table when dealing with Iran, which he called "a threat to all of us."

Speaking before a pro-Israel crowd at a downtown hotel, Obama also repeated his call for a phased pullout of U.S. troops from Iraq and strongly backed a strong U.S. relationship with Israel. http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/2 ... 03.article
You make a good point...

My aproval of Obama is relative to other candidates with similar polling numbers.

Clearly, many people from varying political perspectives are uncomfortable with the idea of a Nuclear Iran.

Obama, more than most other candidates, advocates diplomacy. Even so, he can not absolutley say that he would never use any military action in these countries...

Frankly, US military action against Al Qaeda in Pakistan would be counter-productive to the PNAC agenda...Pakistan has been the breeding gound for terrorists that are "conveinantly used" by neo-conservatives as catalysts for pretexting war.
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Nov 26 2007, 07:37 PM #7

I agree he isn't seemingly as bad as the others, but beyond this, he wants to ban semi-automatics (virtually all guns) and says social healthcare is something that can be put into place "relatively quickly".

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 21 2006, 03:13 PM

Nov 26 2007, 07:55 PM #8

Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 11:33 AM wrote: I like Obama. He is not exactly 9/11 Truth friendly, but he is staunchly against the PNAC style war machine.

He was also ahead of everyone else in labeling Pakistan as essentially doing nothing to supress Al Qaeda.

In a way, Obama reminds me of JFK, who wasn't exactly our worst President.
He is a member of the CFR. Nuff said.

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth
Quote
Like
Share

Hazel
Advanced Member
Hazel
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 12 2006, 12:44 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:06 PM #9

But is Ron Paul for women's rights?
After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
I was very disapointed to say the least.
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
All matter is mere energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing it self subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!
Quote
Like
Share

GreatMuslim10
Advanced Member
GreatMuslim10
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 10:37 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:10 PM #10

Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 08:06 PM wrote: But is Ron Paul for women's rights?
After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
I was very disapointed to say the least.
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
Why? He said that the abortion issue should be decided by the states.
There is no god but the Almighty God, Muhammad is the final prophet and messenger of God.
Ron Paul 2008!
www.ronpaul2008.com
Quote
Like
Share

Hazel
Advanced Member
Hazel
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 12 2006, 12:44 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:11 PM #11

GreatMuslim10 @ Nov 26 2007, 01:10 PM wrote:
Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 08:06 PM wrote: But is Ron Paul for women's rights?
After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
I was very disapointed to say the least.
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
Why? He said that the abortion issue should be decided by the states.
My friend showed me his voting record, it's 100% Pro-Life, even when stem cells are concerned,
I think stem cells are the stepping stone into healing so many people and curing so much disease. Doesn't seem very "pro life" to me...


I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" but it helped me re-evaluate my support for him, as a women's rights advocate, and a stem cell supporter.
All matter is mere energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing it self subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!
Quote
Like
Share

System Of A Down
Advanced Member
System Of A Down
Advanced Member
Joined: Aug 3 2007, 12:16 AM

Nov 26 2007, 08:11 PM #12

Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 01:59 PM wrote:
Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 12:33 PM wrote: he is staunchly against the PNAC style war machine.
U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama suggested Friday that the United States one day might have to launch surgical missile strikes into Iran and Pakistan to keep extremists from getting control of nuclear bombs. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/prin ... 5304.story
Sen. Barack Obama said Friday the use of military force should not be taken off the table when dealing with Iran, which he called "a threat to all of us."

Speaking before a pro-Israel crowd at a downtown hotel, Obama also repeated his call for a phased pullout of U.S. troops from Iraq and strongly backed a strong U.S. relationship with Israel. http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/2 ... 03.article
FUCKING PWNED

B)
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:13 PM #13

But is Ron Paul for women's rights? After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
Actually, he is for all people's right, including women.
I was very disapointed to say the least.
Disappointed at what?
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
Wow, how idiotic. :blink:

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

Question.
Advanced Member
Question.
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 17 2007, 12:51 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:13 PM #14

Sureshot @ Nov 26 2007, 02:55 PM wrote:
Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 11:33 AM wrote: I like Obama. He is not exactly 9/11 Truth friendly, but he is staunchly against the PNAC style war machine.

He was also ahead of everyone else in labeling Pakistan as essentially doing nothing to supress Al Qaeda.

In a way, Obama reminds me of JFK, who wasn't exactly our worst President.
He is a member of the CFR. Nuff said.
I believe Obama turned down his membership in the CFR. His wife took the membership, I think.

The CFR is often a place that is used to recruit and coerce "up and comers" to step in line with certain globalist agendas. (Obama is certainly very new to the top tier power structure and thus got an invite)

It seems that Obama thought of the CFR so highly that he sent his wife to represent him...
Quote
Like
Share

System Of A Down
Advanced Member
System Of A Down
Advanced Member
Joined: Aug 3 2007, 12:16 AM

Nov 26 2007, 08:15 PM #15

Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 03:11 PM wrote:
GreatMuslim10 @ Nov 26 2007, 01:10 PM wrote:
Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 08:06 PM wrote: But is Ron Paul for women's rights?
After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
I was very disapointed to say the least.
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
Why? He said that the abortion issue should be decided by the states.
My friend showed me his voting record, it's 100% Pro-Life, even when stem cells are concerned,
I think stem cells are the stepping stone into healing so many people and curing so much disease. Doesn't seem very "pro life" to me...
and for you



mr r tard



ron paul says stem cells ARE PIMPTASTIC so long as you dont murder someone


meaning when he had to go into the womb and operate and remove the uborn HUMAN so that the mother will survive,he sees no problem with that as stem cell material


but hey

we all cant be smart right
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:16 PM #16

Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 02:11 PM wrote: I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" but it helped me re-evaluate my support for him, as a women's rights advocate, and a stem cell supporter.
You mean you are a eugenisist? Just say it. Don't be scared. Where exactly, does a woman get these so-called "rights"? Please explain....
My friend showed me his voting record, it's 100% Pro-Life, even when stem cells are concerned,
And?
I think stem cells are the stepping stone into healing so many people and curing so much disease.
Why, because you learned it on CNN?
Doesn't seem very "pro life" to me...
But sucking a baby's brain out of its head is?

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

Hazel
Advanced Member
Hazel
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 12 2006, 12:44 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:16 PM #17

Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 01:13 PM wrote:
But is Ron Paul for women's rights? After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
Actually, he is for all people's right, including women.
I was very disapointed to say the least.
Disappointed at what?
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
Wow, how idiotic. :blink:
Do a google search for me, "ron paul pro life" and prove to me otherwise. Because the results make my point.

And I don't think it's "idiotic" to support Obama. He was my first choice of a candidate until I became a RP supporter. Now I think I may go back just because of this issue with Ron Paul. I agree with Ron Paul's views, but I don't agree that just because he can give us certain freedoms mean he has to take away one that is part of the woman's body.
All matter is mere energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing it self subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!
Quote
Like
Share

Hazel
Advanced Member
Hazel
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 12 2006, 12:44 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:18 PM #18

System Of A Down @ Nov 26 2007, 01:15 PM wrote:
Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 03:11 PM wrote:
GreatMuslim10 @ Nov 26 2007, 01:10 PM wrote:
Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 08:06 PM wrote: But is Ron Paul for women's rights?
After my friend showed me his views on the matter, is he really all that much for our "freedoms"?
I was very disapointed to say the least.
I'm leaning more and more to Obama.
Why? He said that the abortion issue should be decided by the states.
My friend showed me his voting record, it's 100% Pro-Life, even when stem cells are concerned,
I think stem cells are the stepping stone into healing so many people and curing so much disease. Doesn't seem very "pro life" to me...
and for you



mr r tard



ron paul says stem cells ARE PIMPTASTIC so long as you dont murder someone


meaning when he had to go into the womb and operate and remove the uborn HUMAN so that the mother will survive,he sees no problem with that as stem cell material


but hey

we all cant be smart right
I'm a girl, and "retard" is spelled with an "E", thanks. By the way, I know a person that recorded your favorite band, so watch who you speak rudely to.
All matter is mere energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing it self subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:19 PM #19

Question. @ Nov 26 2007, 02:13 PM wrote: I believe Obama turned down his membership in the CFR.
Nope.
Consistent with his denial and embrace of Washington’s imperial ambitions, Obama has refused to join genuinely antiwar forces in calling for a rapid and thorough withdrawal of troops and an end to the occupation of Iraq. In a critical November 2005 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Obama rejected Rep. John Murtha’s (D-PA) call for a rapid redeployment and any notion of a timetable for withdrawal. Obama’s call for “a pragmatic solution to the real war we’re facing in Iraq” included repeated references to the need to “defeat” the “insurgency”—a goal that means continuation of the war. As commentators Ford and Gamble noted in a critical analysis of Obama’s CFR address: “In essence all Obama wants from the Bush regime is that it fess up to having launched the war based on false information and to henceforth come clean with the Senate on how it plans to proceed in the future. Those Democrats who want to dwell on the past—the actual genesis and rationale for the war and the real reasons for its continuation—should be quiet. Obama and many of his colleagues are more interested in consulting the Bush men on the best way to ‘win’ the war than in effecting an American withdrawal at any foreseeable time.” 

http://zmagsite.zmag.org/Feb2007/street0207.html

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

Hazel
Advanced Member
Hazel
Advanced Member
Joined: Nov 12 2006, 12:44 PM

Nov 26 2007, 08:20 PM #20

Roxdog @ Nov 26 2007, 01:16 PM wrote:
Hazel @ Nov 26 2007, 02:11 PM wrote: I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" but it helped me re-evaluate my support for him, as a women's rights advocate, and a stem cell supporter.
You mean you are a eugenisist? Just say it. Don't be scared. Where exactly, does a woman get these so-called "rights"? Please explain....
My friend showed me his voting record, it's 100% Pro-Life, even when stem cells are concerned,
And?
I think stem cells are the stepping stone into healing so many people and curing so much disease.
Why, because you learned it on CNN?
Doesn't seem very "pro life" to me...
But sucking a baby's brain out of its head is?
I don't watch CNN. I have seriously bare bones cable and all I watch is public broadcasting, and yes, they were showing how beneficial stem cells are. This isn't science fiction. It's reality.

And babys brains sucked out of their heads?? Most doctors do not perform abortions that late on unless it is risking the mother's life to carry out the birth to full term. Many abortions result in blood and the "baby" is actually a size of a grain of rice. Do your abortion research before pulling propaganda out of nowhere. (Which I call "shock" propaganda because it largely ignores what REAL abortions are like, because you haven't looked into it enough.)
All matter is mere energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing it self subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!
Quote
Like
Share


Confirmation of reply: