New Explosive 20 Minute 9/11 Presentation!

New Explosive 20 Minute 9/11 Presentation!

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 09:37 PM #1

The details regarding Lloyd the cab driver have now been revealed in this 20 minute presentation.

This information is meant to be viewed after watching the testimony from the witnesses at the citgo station in The PentaCon (Smoking Gun Version).

Without further ado.......CIT presents:

"The First Known Accomplice?"

www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 09:58 PM #2

Ok, so why couldn't this be the case: if the pole was so long and bent, why couldn't one end poke through the windshield while the other end was on the pavement. Since it is curved it may not touch the hood of the car. And with one end on the pavement, it would be easier to lift the pole out, since you'd only have to lift one end. And if one end stayed on the pavement the whole time, then as you lifted the other end up, you wouldn't touch the hood but might even damage the windshield more towards the top.
This board like to drive aways its friends. Bye

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 10:01 PM #3

buddy @ Aug 14 2007, 09:58 PM wrote: Ok, so why couldn't this be the case: if the pole was so long and bent, why couldn't one end poke through the windshield while the other end was on the pavement. Since it is curved it may not touch the hood of the car. And with one end on the pavement, it would be easier to lift the pole out, since you'd only have to life one end. And if one end stayed on the pavement the whole time, then as you lifted the other end up, you wouldn't touch the hood but might even damage the windshield more towards the top.
Because that is not what Lloyd said happened and only the very top was bent.

Lloyd says that part was hidden in the back seat area while the long base end of the pole was sticking out over the hood.

Watch his interview.

He is quite clear.

Regardless the plane wasn't anywhere near the poles.

This has already been proven.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box

Aldo Marquis CIT
Advanced Member
Aldo Marquis CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 10:09 PM #4

buddy @ Aug 14 2007, 04:58 PM wrote: Ok, so why couldn't this be the case: if the pole was so long and bent, why couldn't one end poke through the windshield while the other end was on the pavement. Since it is curved it may not touch the hood of the car. And with one end on the pavement, it would be easier to lift the pole out, since you'd only have to lift one end. And if one end stayed on the pavement the whole time, then as you lifted the other end up, you wouldn't touch the hood but might even damage the windshield more towards the top.
Buddy,

The plane was nowhere near those poles. It was the farthest away from Pole 1. Lloyd's pole.

http://www.ThePentaCon.com

"CIT...we ain't playin'."

I'M BLIND TO YOU HATERS (fixed)

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 10:17 PM #5

yeah I know about the poles. I've discussed that with you guys for a long time. I'm with you. The plane was no near them. I just have never been able to be convinced of what really happened, including this guys cab.

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 10:39 PM #6

buddy @ Aug 14 2007, 10:17 PM wrote:yeah I know about the poles. I've discussed that with you guys for a long time. I'm with you. The plane was no near them. I just have never been able to be convinced of what really happened, including this guys cab.
It's difficult to imagine that a seemingly nice guy like Lloyd could be involved like this.

It's difficult to imagine how ANYONE could be involved with an operation as heinous as 9/11.

But this was the most complex psychological black operation in world history so it's clear that many people were directly involved in this deception.

We can't expect operatives to "seem" like spooks.

People of all different types at all different levels on a need to know basis HAD to have been involved.

Lloyd could very well be a completely innocent dupe.

Or a patsy of sorts who was manipulated into participating.

But the evidence is what it is and the fact that we can now, through the evidence, identify a direct link to the perps is an EXTREMELY important opportunity to solving this crime.
www.ThePentaCon.com

truth911.net
Advanced Member
truth911.net
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 10:45 PM #7

ok... here's my current theory about the pentagon, flight path, eyewitnesses, etc.:

i spoke to russel pickering of pentagonreserach well over a year ago, and he had also talked to Lloyd. so i looked into this a while back, and this was the conclusion that i had come to a while back. and now i'm combining this previous theory with the new evidence in the Pentacon.

Like the 3 witnesses in the Pentacon said, the flight path of the plane was on the left of CITGO and is not the flight path of the official story. So, if the plane didn't knock down those light poles... then what did? I therefore came to the conclusion that explosives were planted on the light poles to give the impression that a plane flew in and hit the building.

From Lloyd's perspective, he sees a plane flying in pretty low to the ground (but not directly on top of him). So he sees the plane on it's "correct" or "actual" flight path. However, just as this is happening, the explosives are detonated on the light poles, and one pole comes crashing down into his window. He just assumed that the plane had knocked down the pole since he caught a glimpse of the plane just as the poles came crashing down.

russel had looked into the light poles themselves, and what he told me, was that these poles were extremely light weight. suppoedly around airports or whatever, the poles are designed to pop out of the ground in case an aircraft hits it. so when we look at the pictures, it's hard to imagine how 2 people could lift that big pole without scratching the hood. but i think in reality, the poles were much lighter than you would expect.

it's interesting to see that his wife worked for the FBI and the david ike book... but i'm not so quick to call him a planted witness. though when we look back, it's clear that there were planted witnesses at the Twin Towers (like the guy in 9/11 Mysteries)... so it's definitely possible he is hiding something. but i'm inclined to believe that a pole hit his car because explosives made all the poles collapse and he of course naturally assumed it was the plane that flew nearby him (though not directly over top him). so i wouldn't say that his testimony directly contradicts the other 3 witnesses... i believe all 4 witnesses are telling the truth. maybe i'm wrong, who knows... but that's my current theory at least.

the plane of course, then flew over the pentagon as suggested in pandora's black box chapter 2.

my question to the makers of this film.... what knocked down the light poles?

P.S. If we got a little fund together, how would you guys feel about getting all 4 witnesses (or maybe just lloyd) hooked up to a polygraph or lie detector. See if there's a way to pay someone to conduct an independent lie dectetor test. Then pay lloyd like $500 or $1000 to take the test. Explain to him that you believe his story, and you're trying to disprove other people that think he's lying. If he doesn't want to do the lie detector test, and turns down $1000 to take the test, then you know he's lying.

in fact, this idea of a having 9/11 truth people on a lie detector test could be very valuable. I'm sure a lot of you would like to see fetzer and other "no planers" up there to ask them if they are intentionally trying to discredit the movement.... as long as other people like Steven Jones go up there too and are asked whether he was placed in the 9/11 movement in the same that that he was placed in the cold fusion research only to set cold fusion research back 20 years.

racerX
Advanced Member
racerX
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 10:56 PM #8

Craig Ranke CIT @ Aug 14 2007, 04:37 PM wrote: Without further ado.......CIT presents:

"The First Known Accomplice?"
Well, I dont know if you realized it but you definitely crossed the line there.

Considering the evidence you got... your claims are outrageous. Defamation doesnt even begin to cover it. Its more like defecation.

Where is the video clip where you tell this to his face?

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:01 PM #9

Craig Ranke CIT @ Aug 14 2007, 06:39 PM wrote:
buddy @ Aug 14 2007, 10:17 PM wrote:yeah I know about the poles. I've discussed that with you guys for a long time. I'm with you. The plane was no near them. I just have never been able to be convinced of what really happened, including this guys cab.
It's difficult to imagine that a seemingly nice guy like Lloyd could be involved like this.

It's difficult to imagine how ANYONE could be involved with an operation as heinous as 9/11.

But this was the most complex psychological black operation in world history so it's clear that many people were directly involved in this deception.

We can't expect operatives to "seem" like spooks.

People of all different types at all different levels on a need to know basis HAD to have been involved.

Lloyd could very well be a completely innocent dupe.

Or a patsy of sorts who was manipulated into participating.

But the evidence is what it is and the fact that we can now, through the evidence, identify a direct link to the perps is an EXTREMELY important opportunity to solving this crime.
No that's not the difficult part. No alternative theory makes sense.

Powerhouse
Advanced Member
Powerhouse
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:04 PM #10

Craig and Aldo, are you still sticking with that blue flight path that we see in the first minute or so of this video? Would you like me to run some calculations on it?

suppoedly around airports or whatever, the poles are designed to pop out of the ground in case an aircraft hits it.
No, poles around roads are designed to break off in case cars hit them. You see them all over - not just light poles, but poles that support traffic lights and traffic signs too. Next time you pass by a speed limit sign, take a look, and you'll probably see that the pole is not one continuous piece, but has two plates that are bolted together near the ground, and those bolts will break with an impact and the sign is supposed to just flip up and out of the way.
Teach a child one religion, and you indoctrinate him. Teach a child many religions, and you inoculate him.

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:25 PM #11

truth911.net,

The poles are 247 lbs and 40 feet long.

They are by no means "light".

I examine the same style poles at the vdot in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoypAJ2KD-8

There is no evidence for explosives being used to down them and there is still the fact to deal with that there was ZERO damage to the hood of his car and his story is absurd.

They were planted in advance and photographic evidence showing the feds staging the scene is available here:
http://www.thepentacon.com/Topic7.htm

These images of the base of the poles compared to the same style base that was knocked down by a sudden force (wind) are here:

The poles were removed in advance and the damage to them was pre-fabricated.
www.ThePentaCon.com

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:29 PM #12

racerX @ Aug 14 2007, 10:56 PM wrote:
Where is the video clip where you tell this to his face?
Where's the clip of you telling ALL of the citgo witnesses that they were lying or hallucinating?

Give them a call.

Set it up.

All the info you need is right here.
www.ThePentaCon.com

j911ob
Advanced Member
j911ob
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:32 PM #13

Craig, the JREF saddos are already calling for lawyers to help sue you on Lloyds behalf.

They are too stupid to realise that the truth movement would love to be sued because the evidence would then get presented in court.
"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:35 PM #14

You have to choose to believe Lloyd's ludicrous account or the CITGO witnesses.

They can not be simultaneously true.

Everyone MUST make that choice.

It is not logical to dismiss the CITGO witnesses when they corroborate each other and Lloyd's account makes such little sense.

Even if he was manipulated or coerced the implications are clear.

People like RacerX will try to demonize us for this but clearly there were A LOT of people involved with this operation.

This movement will go nowhere if we refuse to accept this notion.
www.ThePentaCon.com

racerX
Advanced Member
racerX
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:36 PM #15

j911ob @ Aug 14 2007, 06:32 PM wrote: Craig, the JREF saddos are already calling for lawyers to help sue you on Lloyds behalf.

They are too stupid to realise that the truth movement would love to be sued because the evidence would then get presented in court.
Thats no reason to use Lloyd that way because the evidence, in that case, just isnt there in the first place.

It comes from contradicting accounts from interviews 5 years after the fact and a badly put together theory.

Thats a lose-lose for the 'truth movement'.

Sorry.

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:36 PM #16

j911ob @ Aug 14 2007, 11:32 PM wrote: Craig, the JREF saddos are already calling for lawyers to help sue you on Lloyds behalf.

Yeah we knew they would.

There is no way this will go to trial.
www.ThePentaCon.com

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:38 PM #17

racerX @ Aug 14 2007, 11:36 PM wrote:
It comes from contradicting accounts from interviews 5 years after the fact and a badly put together theory.
Nonsense.

There is more where that came from.

Wait until you hear our latest north side witness.

He had an AMAZING view of the bank and describes it in detail.
www.ThePentaCon.com

TxGuy
Advanced Member
TxGuy
Advanced Member

Aug 14 2007, 11:41 PM #18

j911ob @ Aug 14 2007, 06:32 PM wrote: Craig, the JREF saddos are already calling for lawyers to help sue you on Lloyds behalf.

Just like Kevin Ryan's? Don't make me laugh. How is the ignoring Jref going DOPE?

RedDawn
Advanced Member
RedDawn
Advanced Member

Aug 15 2007, 12:17 AM #19

Powerhouse @ Aug 14 2007, 06:04 PM wrote:Craig and Aldo, are you still sticking with that blue flight path that we see in the first minute or so of this video? Would you like me to run some calculations on it?

suppoedly around airports or whatever, the poles are designed to pop out of the ground in case an aircraft hits it.
No, poles around roads are designed to break off in case cars hit them. You see them all over - not just light poles, but poles that support traffic lights and traffic signs too. Next time you pass by a speed limit sign, take a look, and you'll probably see that the pole is not one continuous piece, but has two plates that are bolted together near the ground, and those bolts will break with an impact and the sign is supposed to just flip up and out of the way.
Please tell me Craig or Aldo didn't say this.

Link?
"Easy. That shit never happened."

Avenger

TxGuy
Advanced Member
TxGuy
Advanced Member

Aug 15 2007, 12:22 AM #20

Hey Craig or Aldo, can either of you guys tell me if you got a release from Lloyd to use him in a video like this?

Confirmation of reply: