Mark Roberts Debate

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Mark Roberts Debate

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 05:23 PM #1

"No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe."
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."
-Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Press Release, 9/18/2001

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 05:45 PM #2

Nice!!!
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

ross11988
Advanced Member
ross11988
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 05:59 PM #3

thanks dylan

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 06:13 PM #4

Part B should be done uploading in 4 hours and processed by tonight. Hopefully.
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."

Killtown
Advanced Member
Killtown
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 06:18 PM #5

I'm not knocking my friends Dylan and Jason, but I'd recommend not giving skeptics like Gravy the time of day. Gravy insults, mocks, curses, and ridicules us. He defines unprofessionalism. He is undeserving for us to give him any kind of limelight.

Just image how college debate judges would judge the skeptics like Gravy on their behavior. They'd disqualify them on their immature behavior each and every time.

This is NOT a copout to avoid their arguments, it's simply about a standard of decency to be able to debate without having to take cheap shots from the opposing side.

From now one, I'd recommend truthers (or "twoofers" as Gravy and his ilk like to mock us) only engage with skeptics who display courteous and professional behavior towards us.

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 06:47 PM #6

only engage with skeptics who display courteous and professional behavior towards us.
I think you nailed it right there. I know I can come off as pretty abrasive but I'm am normally very polite and nice until my intelligence or sanity is questioned. Once that happens I have no problem taking off the gloves. Gravy is a grade A piece of trash and deep down I believe he knows that.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

Killtown
Advanced Member
Killtown
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 06:53 PM #7

Roxdog @ Dec 17 2006, 06:47 PM wrote: Gravy is a grade A piece of trash and deep down I believe he knows that.
Word.

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 06:58 PM #8

Wow, Gravy begins with a strawman. How surprising....

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

Avenger
Advanced Member
Avenger
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:06 PM #9

The host keeps tailoring issues to make Roberts look good. He wants to ask stuff about Arabs and Flight 93. If a plane hits the ground hard enough to bury plane parts 25 feet below the ground, I would expect to see a 25 foot hole. Call me nuts, but that's what I would expect.

I wonder how Roberts would do if he was asked questions by someone friendly to the movement.
The nose of the plane just barely broke through the inside of the C ring, so it was extending into A-E Drive a little bit. So that's the extent of penetration of the aircraft.
-The first lie
The plane exploded after it hit, the tail came off and it began burning immediately.
-Vin Narayanan, columnist for USATODAY, The Nation's Gatekeeper

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:11 PM #10

Avenger @ Dec 17 2006, 07:06 PM wrote: The host keeps tailoring issues to make Roberts look good. He wants to ask stuff about Arabs and Flight 93. If a plane hits the ground hard enough to bury plane parts 25 feet below the ground, I would expect to see a 25 foot hole. Call me nuts, but that's what I would expect.

I wonder how Roberts would do if he was asked questions by someone friendly to the movement.
His lisp was somewhat off putting aswell :)

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:12 PM #11

Guys, please don't let this degenerate into an insult-fest.
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:17 PM #12

dylan avery @ Dec 17 2006, 07:12 PM wrote: Guys, please don't let this degenerate into an insult-fest.
sorry, but it did annoy me.

All in all it was a good debate, obviously 28 minutes or an hour is never going to be long enough to get through all the anomolies and questions about all the different facets of 9/11 inside job.

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:25 PM #13

Hey, I had two pages all on the ISI connection. Didn't get to mention a word.
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:28 PM #14

i wanna see KT vs. Mark Roberts in a flight 93 debate

i would pay for that
hi

Killtown
Advanced Member
Killtown
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:33 PM #15

thehighwaymanq @ Dec 17 2006, 07:28 PM wrote: i wanna see KT vs. Mark Roberts in a flight 93 debate

i would pay for that
If he wasn't such a pr*ck, I would and I'd DESTROY him.

Btw, he thinks Val McClatchey is a "9/11 victim"!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Avenger
Advanced Member
Avenger
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:33 PM #16

Hey, I had two pages all on the ISI connection. Didn't get to mention a word.
I think you guys should have another debate, and the moderator should be Alex Jones. :)
The nose of the plane just barely broke through the inside of the C ring, so it was extending into A-E Drive a little bit. So that's the extent of penetration of the aircraft.
-The first lie
The plane exploded after it hit, the tail came off and it began burning immediately.
-Vin Narayanan, columnist for USATODAY, The Nation's Gatekeeper

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:52 PM #17

haha i could see it now

Alex- Ok, Mark what do u think happened to the Pentagon PRISONPLANET.COM

Dylan do you think the WTC was brought down in a controlled demoliton INFOWARS.COM

Jason what happened in Shanksville TERRORSTORM!
hi

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:54 PM #18

Killtown @ Dec 17 2006, 07:33 PM wrote:
thehighwaymanq @ Dec 17 2006, 07:28 PM wrote: i wanna see KT vs. Mark Roberts in a flight 93 debate

i would pay for that
If he wasn't such a pr*ck, I would and I'd DESTROY him.

Btw, he thinks Val McClatchey is a "9/11 victim"!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
haha Val is a real victim

she didnt get to take a picture of her friend in the helicopter so she took a picture of the huge smoke plume of flight 93
hi

Killtown
Advanced Member
Killtown
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:57 PM #19

thehighwaymanq @ Dec 17 2006, 07:54 PM wrote: haha Val is a real victim
I would say a real benefiter of 9/11. Her miracle shot got her out of financial dire straights.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2006, 07:57 PM #20

dylan avery @ Dec 17 2006, 07:25 PM wrote: Hey, I had two pages all on the ISI connection.  Didn't get to mention a word.
I wonder what this Gravey guy would pull out of the hat to refute the obvious ISI connection ? this is irrifutable evidence which proves this wasn't just pulled off by 19 hijackers and a couple of bearded men from a cave.It contradicts the "rogue network of islamic terrorists" pulled this off, this info should be shoved down there naive gullible throats at every opportunity.

Confirmation of reply: