Is Bush A Sith Lord?

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Is Bush A Sith Lord?

Christians for 9/11 Truth
Advanced Member

Jun 4 2007, 05:30 AM #1

Did any one catch that in the History Channels, Star Wars: The Legacy Revealed.

storieskeepchanging
Advanced Member
storieskeepchanging
Advanced Member

Jun 4 2007, 06:02 AM #2

Alex had a great show around the time of the last Star Wars on that.

Micahyah
Advanced Member
Micahyah
Advanced Member

Jun 4 2007, 08:00 AM #3

yeah I saw the show and remember when that column first came out. I mean if you follow the politics of the prequels there is a clear analogy with what has happened under this administration.

You have a phantom menace which is basically alluding to an attack that is really an inside job (directed by Palpatine/Sidious) to gain power.

You have the Republic vs. the separatists, which is sort of like U.S. vs. 'terrorists'. The leader of the Republic, who is fighting the separatists, is actually controlling both sides (The U.S. elite controls 'al queda')

Attack of the Clones is the republic going into full scale war, which is like when the U.S. took the war on terror and launched the Iraq invasion getting the country stuck in a widescale war. The leader is also given 'emergency' powers and authority (i.e. Patriot Acts, Military Commissions Act, etc.)

Return of the Sith, on the political level, is a republic under the strain of total war turning into an empire. The change is implemented after the good guys (jedi) figure out the leader was behind both sides the entire time. (i.e. if a group of congressmen or generals went to arrest U.S. leaders for 9/11). They had to be falsely called traitors of the Republic, and martial law implemented.
News editor at The Watchman Report www.watchmanreport.com, delivering 9/11 truth to evangelicals

Confirmation of reply: