Integrity And Transparency

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 27 2007, 04:37 PM #2

Haha!

We will not succumb to the demands of a biased individual devoted to spin and personal attacks.

The data has been presented with very little editing.

If a grand jury requests the raw data we will provide it.

A poll on this forum teaming with Russell's jref minions is worthless.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

-Raven-
Advanced Member
-Raven-
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 4 2007, 06:31 PM

Feb 27 2007, 05:24 PM #3

Lyte Trip,

I'm not a "jref minion" and I think you are a liar. If you were truthful, then you would release all uneditted witness testimony right now. Where are the other 9 witnesses you claim to have footage of?
http://www.ronpaul2008.com

-----------------------------------------------
Quote
Like
Share

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 23 2007, 05:43 AM

Feb 27 2007, 05:34 PM #4

-Raven- @ Feb 27 2007, 05:24 PM wrote: Lyte Trip,

I'm not a "jref minion" and I think you are a liar. If you were truthful, then you would release all uneditted witness testimony right now. Where are the other 9 witnesses you claim to have footage of?
You're an anonymous person who perpetuates junk research and lies.

Who are you to call him a liar?

Post your first and last name, so we can face our accusers.
Quote
Like
Share

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 23 2007, 05:43 AM

Feb 27 2007, 05:46 PM #5

Just curious, did anyone else go on our first and last trip to VA?

He is a "photographer" who stares at photos, talks to FEMA and firemen, and taylors site and theory to a 757 impact.

You ever notice how Russell avoided eyewitnesses? The only one who spoke with was his friend Mike Walter. Which he admitted to not being "scientific" because he liked him.

Russell the great researcher didn't think to go to VA and do it himself. Now he tried to work on a campaign to discredit us and force us to release footage that is irrelevant. We went for the meat, what they saw and when they saw it. PERIOD. If you don't believe us then get off your GOD DAMNED asses YOURSELVES and drive or fly yourselves down there and re interview THEM yourself if you don't believe us.

For you people to actually question us makes me sick to my stomach and makes me want to resist you even more.
Quote
Like
Share

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 23 2007, 05:43 AM

Feb 27 2007, 06:55 PM #7

Russell Pickering @ Feb 27 2007, 06:49 PM wrote:
Citizen Merc @ Feb 27 2007, 05:46 PM wrote: For you people to actually question us makes me sick to my stomach and makes me want to resist you even more.
Of course it does.

An actual researcher would welcome investigation.
Sure Mr. Researcher, so why don't you get off your ass and go out there?

No photo jobs? Is attacking us and our witnesses a full time job now?

Look at Russell Pickerings "research" everyone...


This shows how the mound in the foreground was the day of 9/11.

Russell


See, this is you being "intellectually dishonest"...or something else.

THIS was the mound on the day of 9/11.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... 12972&st=0
Quote
Like
Share

-Raven-
Advanced Member
-Raven-
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 4 2007, 06:31 PM

Feb 27 2007, 07:04 PM #8

Who voted NO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com

-----------------------------------------------
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 27 2007, 08:34 PM #11

What about all the "honest errors" on your website that you have refused to correct?

And how "honest" is it to claim that you have taken down your site when the reality is you have left all the disinfo up for the search engines and merely put a deceptive note on your front page?
The site has been taken down for up to 6 months starting on 2-19-07.
Lies.

ALL the disinfo is STILL UP!

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/attack.html
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 27 2007, 08:57 PM #14

Then are you lying on your front page?

You never took your site down and all the errors still exist.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 27 2007, 08:58 PM #15

This isn't a personal attack it is a fact.

You claim the site is down but it is still up.

It was never down.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 21 2006, 06:44 AM

Feb 27 2007, 09:10 PM #16

Lyte Trip @ Feb 27 2007, 04:37 PM wrote: Haha!

We will not succumb to the demands of a biased individual devoted to spin and personal attacks.

The data has been presented with very little editing.

If a grand jury requests the raw data we will provide it.

A poll on this forum teaming with Russell's jref minions is worthless.
I'm not one of Russell's JREF friends, but as I told Merc in private I do believe you guys should upload the researchers edition onto google in seperate parts.
REICHSTAG 911 : PART I : THE NEW WORLD ORDER & 9/11

REICHSTAG 911 : PART II : THE DEATH OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA
With such intense technical planning in other aspects do you not think they would have said we shouldn't :

A) hit the (light) poles
B ) blow up the WTC
C) blow up WTC7
D) fake hijackers
E) bomb the GWB bridge
F) fake bin laden taps

because the guys on the Internet will figure it out?
See if you can guess the correct answer for what came out of a "9/11 Truther"!!
Quote
Like
Share

Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Craig Ranke CIT
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 05:13 PM

Feb 27 2007, 09:14 PM #17

Terrorcell @ Feb 27 2007, 09:10 PM wrote:
Lyte Trip @ Feb 27 2007, 04:37 PM wrote: Haha!

We will not succumb to the demands of a biased individual devoted to spin and personal attacks.

The data has been presented with very little editing.

If a grand jury requests the raw data we will provide it.

A poll on this forum teaming with Russell's jref minions is worthless.
I'm not one of Russell's JREF friends, but as I told Merc in private I do believe you guys should upload the researchers edition onto google in seperate parts.
We most certainly will.

That has been the plan since day one.

It should be ready in 30 to 60 days.
www.ThePentaCon.com

"The attacks of Russell Pickering would be much more convincing if he hadn't attacked and ridiculized the video material before its release. This was neither rational, nor did these pre-emptive strikes enhance his credibility. So as things are at present, his behavior after the release was pretty predictable." -Woody Box
Quote
Like
Share

Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Terrorcell
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 21 2006, 06:44 AM

Feb 27 2007, 09:43 PM #19

Lyte Trip @ Feb 27 2007, 09:14 PM wrote:
Terrorcell @ Feb 27 2007, 09:10 PM wrote:
Lyte Trip @ Feb 27 2007, 04:37 PM wrote: Haha!

We will not succumb to the demands of a biased individual devoted to spin and personal attacks.

The data has been presented with very little editing.

If a grand jury requests the raw data we will provide it.

A poll on this forum teaming with Russell's jref minions is worthless.
I'm not one of Russell's JREF friends, but as I told Merc in private I do believe you guys should upload the researchers edition onto google in seperate parts.
We most certainly will.

That has been the plan since day one.

It should be ready in 30 to 60 days.
Fair enough.
REICHSTAG 911 : PART I : THE NEW WORLD ORDER & 9/11

REICHSTAG 911 : PART II : THE DEATH OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA
With such intense technical planning in other aspects do you not think they would have said we shouldn't :

A) hit the (light) poles
B ) blow up the WTC
C) blow up WTC7
D) fake hijackers
E) bomb the GWB bridge
F) fake bin laden taps

because the guys on the Internet will figure it out?
See if you can guess the correct answer for what came out of a "9/11 Truther"!!
Quote
Like
Share

Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Citizen Merc
Advanced Member
Joined: Feb 23 2007, 05:43 AM

Feb 27 2007, 09:57 PM #20

Russell Pickering @ Feb 27 2007, 09:34 PM wrote: If facts come forward in the future will you be revising your film?
If they are indeed facts and can be verified.
Quote
Like
Share


Confirmation of reply: