If You're White, It's Time To Fight

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

If You're White, It's Time To Fight

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 04:48 PM #1

My sister lives on an Indian reservation and I always have felt sort of wierd presenting 911T to a Hopi or a Navaho. To them it's like, "of course your government did this shit, white man. Are you just now waking up to what your government does?" The government commits genocide on its home land right under our nose and the white middle class does nothing. It kills 3000 bankers and executives in skyscrapers New York and suddenly its a crisis! You dig?

And I think it's important that we all realize that it is a government of white folks, by white folks and for white folks. On that note I always cringe when Russo in AFFTF says that until 1913 "America was Free." Yeah, it was free, if you were white. If you were a minority it is hell on Earth.

Just keep this in mind when you are afraid to protest or speak out. If you are white, this country was built for you, with you, white man, in mind. This government has no qualms about stomping down brown-skinned, brown-eyed people and it's done it remorselessly over and over and over again. It does have a problem with killing and beating down middle class white people because that is, at least superficially, what it's all about.

So if you are like me, white, then welcome to the party. It's been going on without you for a long, long time. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty early because the government fucking over minorities is old news. The government fucking over you, white man, is news.

In sum, it's time for white folks to take responsibility for our government, which has been a free-wheeling monster of brutality and fascism since it was born.

I don't mean to play the race card. But it's time we gave up some of the illusions we entertain and see this thing for what it is. If you are white in America you mean something. Therefore if you protest, it has an impact. If you are a minority, then they just beat the shit out of you, imprison and forget about you and nobody cares. I'm not saying this is right. I'm saying this is how it is.

So now the torch is being passed to you, from Fred Hampton, from Leonard Peltier, from Crazy Horse, from Che, to you, white man. Don't be a pussy.

JQPublic
Advanced Member
JQPublic
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 05:04 PM #2

Half Breed here - I hear ya ... but that is what technologically
advanced societies doo... they concour weaker societies.

But what you are saying is there is no way forward. let me tell you a secret..
we have been here a lot longer than 10,000 years. I know of Arrowheads
(Cherokee) found in a coal seam in Kentucky the coal is 300,000 years old.

Let me tell you another one... I have went fairly around the Globe... I have
noticed one thing... the people do not like their leaders - no matter where
you go. they claim we elect them and then they do every thing we would
not approve of.

I think this 911 thing is a time in history where evil which is kept locked away
was boched by a few patriots which left evidence everywhere. Now the
people can see the evil which lead's them. we have a unique time in history
to lock this evil entity into the past and make a brighter future here on earth.
where good always beats evil.
I have personally called the Justice Department to ask if there were any open investigations or
court cases resulting from 911 and they did not answer.
So, I'm American (white\cherokee(french)) I unfortunately, took an
Oath to protect and defend these documents which dicate the power
of government over the people. This isn't Suppose to happen...
But It Did.... Houston we have a problem... this problem will require
everyone to fix. so it will no happen... Good Bye America
Hello, work till you die CAMP!

*See Ya In The Camps

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 05:09 PM #3

Public Enemy anyone?

Yeah 9/11 Truth wasn't the start of the revolution...

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 05:28 PM #4

JQPublic @ Jun 2 2007, 05:04 PM wrote: I think this 911 thing is a time in history where evil which is kept locked away
was boched by a few patriots which left evidence everywhere. Now the
people can see the evil which lead's them. we have a unique time in history
to lock this evil entity into the past and make a brighter future here on earth.
where good always beats evil.
I truly dig what you are saying, brother. I also agree with sureshot. To quote RATM this "is a war from the depths of time." But dig this. More than anything it isn't a war that will be won with bullets. We aren't going to shoot our way to a better world. No it is a mind war. It is psychological warfare. And I think we are already winning and this is why the junta is getting more and more paranoid as more and more of us wake up. Time is running out on their gig. See, I've been jibing with this cat on eschatology. And of course the year 2012 keeps arising in our conversations. What I think is that yeah we're at the end; but it is the end of the era of the selfish, materialist-mindset. And all the fuckers that have benefitted from a world defined by that mindset are about to lose what they've acquired. The tables are about to turn. It's like Ruppert says in more than a few of his speeches. It's time to evolve or die. That's what's happening. We're as a species, about to evolve. To do it we've got to defeat the people who want to keep us locked in this dysfunctional mindset that's practically destroyed the world. And we aren't going to defeat them with bombs and knives and guns. We're going to defeat them by thinking about things in a different way, by changing the way we view the world, the universe, and our place in it.

We're winning! I swear we are.

JQPublic
Advanced Member
JQPublic
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 05:43 PM #5

Yea, good comment...
it's about conditioning, reward and penalty... carrot and stick

I dont have a problem with evolving... I have a problem with
3 nations merging into one and that not being 52 states but
Canada, Mexico and America as one.... hummm... what happens
to our societies quest for the perfect union. It can not work
and they know this... but it has taken 200 years for them to
come to that conclusion. but if we could roll back the clock,
say 1913 and do away with this National Bank owned and
controlled by other than the People of America. reap no
benefit from being froogle. a penny saved is no longer
a penny earned. becuz it is worth less than a penny tommarow
it never gains value only looses value... it's current value
is about 4 cents the rest of the 96 cents is nothing...
that is why prices are going up and up... and your
pay stays the same.. this will continue until you
can bearly pay the bills which cuts into thier profits.
so when you stop going to work due to pay... or
when you can not afford to buy food from Wal Mart.
they will continue to devalue the dollar and then
finally you will get a raise... in 1979 $400 was a lot
for a Month starting out... now that number is almost
$400 a week... when this number is reached some time
next month or two.. then you will see people inventing
again and then we should progress into like 1985-86
and we the people will start the cycle all over again.
if you want to do well with stocks only buy stocks
close to 52 week lows that have a Clear W at the
lowest point on the chart... the stock should trade
1million or more per day. sell when you see the stock
go straight up after bouncing up the 50 day moving
average.. it stops and starts testing 25 day moving
average.. a bird rezembling your middle finger will
come into the charts... you can do this 3-6-12-36 months
or longer time periods - I cracked the stock market
about 2 years ago... now it bores me.... I started
ivestigating 911 and now I find it boring... I'm doing
all I can to see that Justice is done as that is all of
our responsibilities to see Justice is done.

hopefully, someone finds this information interesting...

storieskeepchanging
Advanced Member
storieskeepchanging
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 05:43 PM #6

I think the black men kept as slaves by the Cherokee weren't all that crazy about their tribal government either. And then the current Cherokee government kicked the descendents of men kept as property off of the tribal rolls recently.

Our constitution set up a pretty good system; it was the flaws of those elected to carry it out that have been the problem.

JQPublic
Advanced Member
JQPublic
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 05:54 PM #7

ANOTHER WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ...
all Blacks were not all Slaves ... they we called FreeMen
and FreeMen owned Slaves Too... A slave was property
you had a deed to a human.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 06:01 PM #8

JQPublic @ Jun 2 2007, 05:43 PM wrote: I dont have a problem with evolving... I have a problem with
3 nations merging into one and that not being 52 states but
Canada, Mexico and America as one.... hummm... what happens
to our societies quest for the perfect union. It can not work
and they know this...
It will work once they have a major event that depopulates the planet and makes the whole of Earth unsuitable for habitation; then a one-world government system will be the only way the species can survive. Hell, we're already almost out of topsoil, which by the way its been used is a mostly nonrenewable resource. So all it's going to take is one major event and bam! The climax is now!

Here's that event (ETA is 7/7/08):

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

If you are bored with 911T help me derail the Lucifer Project. ;)

JTGOB
Advanced Member
JTGOB
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 06:06 PM #9

George Hayduke @ Jun 2 2007, 04:48 PM wrote: it is a government of white folks, by white folks and for white folks
It's a government of the bankers' minions, by the bankers, and for the bankers.

The idea that whites have been favored somewhat throughout the history of America and also the idea that whites are often ignorant to the evil of their federal government are correct though.
It's all been saved,
with the exception of the right parts,
when will we be new skin?

Fallacious congnitions
spewed from televisions
do mold our decisions.
So stop and take a look,
and you'll see what I see now.

JQPublic
Advanced Member
JQPublic
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 07:33 PM #10

Reply-- It will work once they have a major event that depopulates the planet and makes the whole of Earth unsuitable for habitation; then a one-world government system will be the only way the species can survive. Hell, we're already almost out of topsoil, which by the way its been used is a mostly nonrenewable resource. So all it's going to take is one major event and bam! The climax is now!

Here's that event (ETA is 7/7/08):

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

If you are bored with 911T help me derail the Lucifer Project.

Boss, think for one second...
if you ignite Saturn you will have a second SUN
Titan - ICE MOON of Saturn would not only melt
it would vaporize and all water will be blown off
the surface and maybe launch the moons out
or suck them into... I think we are closer to Saturn
than we are to the sun (I could be wrong) but
the X's and Gamma's would all be double at least.
If this happens - well we will not be alive very long.
as a new Sun will probably begin pulling or eating
other planets including Earth in not much time say
30 years until extention of life on earth.

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 08:16 PM #11

Yeah, the article talks about that. The elites take their slaves underground as the ejecta wrecks Earth, then it's off to colonize Titan, or elsewhere. The Earth's ozone gets wiped out as the next solar storm cycle begins (2008-2012). Most of the surface-dwelling population suffers in biblical proportions. Meanwhile the elites use alien technology they've reverse-engineered to live on space stations, underground and on wherever it is they decide to colonize next.

Bottom line is, we don't know what will happen if they ram Saturn with Cassini.

They might know what will happen. They know things we don't know. Things they've been keeping secret from us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7r25KeHY8

Hey, it's a game of Russian roulette. We can dismiss this conspiracy out of hand then squeeze the trigger. Hopefully you are right and the camber is empty.

But note how the eye of this storm on the south pole of Saturn looks like the eyeball on the dollar.

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 08:17 PM #12

Che Guevara was an Argentinean of Spanish/Irish decent and can kindly hold on to his "torch"...
Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism, and a battle hymn for the people's unity against the great enemy of mankind: the United States of America. - Che Guevara April 16, 1967
Guevara might have been enamored of his own death, but he was much more enamored of other people’s deaths. In April 1967, speaking from experience, he summed up his homicidal idea of justice in his “Message to the Tricontinental”: “hatred as an element of struggle; unbending hatred for the enemy, which pushes a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him into an effective, violent, selective, and cold-blooded killing machine.” His earlier writings are also peppered with this rhetorical and ideological violence. Although his former girlfriend Chichina Ferreyra doubts that the original version of the diaries of his motorcycle trip contains the observation that “I feel my nostrils dilate savoring the acrid smell of gunpowder and blood of the enemy,” Guevara did share with Granado at that very young age this exclamation: “Revolution without firing a shot? You’re crazy.” At other times the young bohemian seemed unable to distinguish between the levity of death as a spectacle and the tragedy of a revolution’s victims. In a letter to his mother in 1954, written in Guatemala, where he witnessed the overthrow of the revolutionary government of Jacobo Arbenz, he wrote: “It was all a lot of fun, what with the bombs, speeches, and other distractions to break the monotony I was living in.”

Guevara’s disposition when he traveled with Castro from Mexico to Cuba aboard the Granma is captured in a phrase in a letter to his wife that he penned on January 28, 1957, not long after disembarking, which was published in her book Ernesto: A Memoir of Che Guevara in Sierra Maestra: “Here in the Cuban jungle, alive and bloodthirsty.” This mentality had been reinforced by his conviction that Arbenz had lost power because he had failed to execute his potential enemies. An earlier letter to his former girlfriend Tita Infante had observed that “if there had been some executions, the government would have maintained the capacity to return the blows.” It is hardly a surprise that during the armed struggle against Batista, and then after the triumphant entry into Havana, Guevara murdered or oversaw the executions in summary trials of scores of people—proven enemies, suspected enemies, and those who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

In January 1957, as his diary from the Sierra Maestra indicates, Guevara shot Eutimio Guerra because he suspected him of passing on information: “I ended the problem with a .32 caliber pistol, in the right side of his brain.... His belongings were now mine.” Later he shot Aristidio, a peasant who expressed the desire to leave whenever the rebels moved on. While he wondered whether this particular victim “was really guilty enough to deserve death,” he had no qualms about ordering the death of Echevarría, a brother of one of his comrades, because of unspecified crimes: “He had to pay the price.” At other times he would simulate executions without carrying them out, as a method of psychological torture.

Luis Guardia and Pedro Corzo, two researchers in Florida who are working on a documentary about Guevara, have obtained the testimony of Jaime Costa Vázquez, a former commander in the revolutionary army known as “El Catalán,” who maintains that many of the executions attributed to Ramiro Valdés, a future interior minister of Cuba, were Guevara’s direct responsibility, because Valdés was under his orders in the mountains. “If in doubt, kill him” were Che’s instructions. On the eve of victory, according to Costa, Che ordered the execution of a couple dozen people in Santa Clara, in central Cuba, where his column had gone as part of a final assault on the island. Some of them were shot in a hotel, as Marcelo Fernándes-Zayas, another former revolutionary who later became a journalist, has written—adding that among those executed, known as casquitos, were peasants who had joined the army simply to escape unemployment.

But the “cold-blooded killing machine” did not show the full extent of his rigor until, immediately after the collapse of the Batista regime, Castro put him in charge of La Cabaña prison. (Castro had a clinically good eye for picking the right person to guard the revolution against infection.) San Carlos de La Cabaña was a stone fortress used to defend Havana against English pirates in the eighteenth century; later it became a military barracks. In a manner chillingly reminiscent of Lavrenti Beria, Guevara presided during the first half of 1959 over one of the darkest periods of the revolution. José Vilasuso, a lawyer and a professor at Universidad Interamericana de Bayamón in Puerto Rico, who belonged to the body in charge of the summary judicial process at La Cabaña, told me recently that

Che was in charge of the Comisión Depuradora. The process followed the law of the Sierra: there was a military court and Che’s guidelines to us were that we should act with conviction, meaning that they were all murderers and the revolutionary way to proceed was to be implacable. My direct superior was Miguel Duque Estrada. My duty was to legalize the files before they were sent on to the Ministry. Executions took place from Monday to Friday, in the middle of the night, just after the sentence was given and automatically confirmed by the appellate body. On the most gruesome night I remember, seven men were executed.

Javier Arzuaga, the Basque chaplain who gave comfort to those sentenced to die and personally witnessed dozens of executions, spoke to me recently from his home in Puerto Rico. A former Catholic priest, now seventy-five, who describes himself as “closer to Leonardo Boff and Liberation Theology than to the former Cardinal Ratzinger,” he recalls that

there were about eight hundred prisoners in a space fit for no more than three hundred: former Batista military and police personnel, some journalists, a few businessmen and merchants. The revolutionary tribunal was made of militiamen. Che Guevara presided over the appellate court. He never overturned a sentence. I would visit those on death row at the galera de la muerte. A rumor went around that I hypnotized prisoners because many remained calm, so Che ordered that I be present at the executions. After I left in May, they executed many more, but I personally witnessed fifty-five executions. There was an American, Herman Marks, apparently a former convict. We called him “the butcher” because he enjoyed giving the order to shoot. I pleaded many times with Che on behalf of prisoners. I remember especially the case of Ariel Lima, a young boy. Che did not budge. Nor did Fidel, whom I visited. I became so traumatized that at the end of May 1959 I was ordered to leave the parish of Casa Blanca, where La Cabaña was located and where I had held Mass for three years. I went to Mexico for treatment. The day I left, Che told me we had both tried to bring one another to each other’s side and had failed. His last words were: “When we take our masks off, we will be enemies.”

How many people were killed at La Cabaña? Pedro Corzo offers a figure of some two hundred, similar to that given by Armando Lago, a retired economics professor who has compiled a list of 179 names as part of an eight-year study on executions in Cuba. Vilasuso told me that four hundred people were executed between January and the end of June in 1959 (at which point Che ceased to be in charge of La Cabaña). Secret cables sent by the American Embassy in Havana to the State Department in Washington spoke of “over 500.” According to Jorge Castañeda, one of Guevara’s biographers, a Basque Catholic sympathetic to the revolution, the late Father Iñaki de Aspiazú, spoke of seven hundred victims. Félix Rodríguez, a CIA agent who was part of the team in charge of the hunt for Guevara in Bolivia, told me that he confronted Che after his capture about “the two thousand or so” executions for which he was responsible during his lifetime. “He said they were all CIA agents and did not address the figure,” Rodríguez recalls. The higher figures may include executions that took place in the months after Che ceased to be in charge of the prison.

Which brings us back to Carlos Santana and his chic Che gear. In an open letter published in El Nuevo Herald on March 31 of this year, the great jazz musician Paquito D’Rivera castigated Santana for his costume at the Oscars, and added: “One of those Cubans [at La Cabaña] was my cousin Bebo, who was imprisoned there precisely for being a Christian. He recounts to me with infinite bitterness how he could hear from his cell in the early hours of dawn the executions, without trial or process of law, of the many who died shouting, ‘Long live Christ the King!’”

Che’s lust for power had other ways of expressing itself besides murder. The contradiction between his passion for travel—a protest of sorts against the constraints of the nation-State—and his impulse to become himself an enslaving state over others is poignant. In writing about Pedro Valdivia, the conquistador of Chile, Guevara reflected: “He belonged to that special class of men the species produces every so often, in whom a craving for limitless power is so extreme that any suffering to achieve it seems natural.” He might have been describing himself. At every stage of his adult life, his megalomania manifested itself in the predatory urge to take over other people’s lives and property, and to abolish their free will.

In 1958, after taking the city of Sancti Spiritus, Guevara unsuccessfully tried to impose a kind of sharia, regulating relations between men and women, the use of alcohol, and informal gambling—a puritanism that did not exactly characterize his own way of life. He also ordered his men to rob banks, a decision that he justified in a letter to Enrique Oltuski, a subordinate, in November of that year: “The struggling masses agree to robbing banks because none of them has a penny in them.” This idea of revolution as a license to re-allocate property as he saw fit led the Marxist Puritan to take over the mansion of an emigrant after the triumph of the revolution.

The urge to dispossess others of their property and to claim ownership of others’ territory was central to Guevara’s politics of raw power. In his memoirs, the Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser records that Guevara asked him how many people had left his country because of land reform. When Nasser replied that no one had left, Che countered in anger that the way to measure the depth of change is by the number of people “who feel there is no place for them in the new society.” This predatory instinct reached a pinnacle in 1965, when he started talking, God-like, about the “New Man” that he and his revolution would create.

Che’s obsession with collectivist control led him to collaborate on the formation of the security apparatus that was set up to subjugate six and a half million Cubans. In early 1959, a series of secret meetings took place in Tarará, near Havana, at the mansion to which Che temporarily withdrew to recover from an illness. That is where the top leaders, including Castro, designed the Cuban police state. Ramiro Valdés, Che’s subordinate during the guerrilla war, was put in charge of G-2, a body modeled on the Cheka. Angel Ciutah, a veteran of the Spanish Civil War sent by the Soviets who had been very close to Ramón Mercader, Trotsky’s assassin, and later befriended Che, played a key role in organizing the system, together with Luis Alberto Lavandeira, who had served the boss at La Cabaña. Guevara himself took charge of G-6, the body tasked with the ideological indoctrination of the armed forces. The U.S.-backed Bay of Pigs invasion in April 1961 became the perfect occasion to consolidate the new police state, with the rounding up of tens of thousands of Cubans and a new series of executions. As Guevara himself told the Soviet ambassador Sergei Kudriavtsev, counterrevolutionaries were never “to raise their head again.”
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=1535

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Jun 2 2007, 11:47 PM #13

Can't we all just get along????..........Rodney King on sedatives.
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

Confirmation of reply: