Jan 15 2008, 05:05 PM #3

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:12 PM #4

This is about as newsworthy as this...

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&resnu ... a=N&tab=wn

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:15 PM #5

wow, rox, I didn't know you had a thing for brittany. but it is obvious you have a thing for BILL, or you would not have him as your sig. :)

BILL is a likeable guy, although many are not willing to admit it.
He also photographs well

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:17 PM #6

There is nothing likable about him unless you like murdering tyrannical globalist trash helping destroy what is left of the United States.

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:20 PM #7

keep showing us his pretty face, rox. I love you for it. Your secret is safe with me :)

women can't resist bill, men know that the stock market will recover at the very rumor that the clintons are returning to the white house,
which is why they will get the men's vote as well. don't forget the gay population.
they love bill too. everybody wants EQUAL RIGHTS TO MARRY AND PROTECT THEIR INHERITANCE FROM TAXATION

EVERYBODY wants a better thriving economy again. let the good times roll :)

Lin Kuei
Advanced Member
Lin Kuei
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:24 PM #8

alive and still talking @ Jan 15 2008, 04:47 PM wrote: I guess his sex appeal hasn't diminished after all these years
sex appeal? :blink: I'd say there's more chance that she fainted because she was overcome by his emanating aura of darkness.

plus what kind of sex appeal does a cigar have? Men who use cigars do so only because they lack a real one.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:27 PM #9

she was overcome by his emanating aura of darkness.
or eminating charisma. I have a clinton ticket when he was campaigning
for his second term passing thru a small town in texas back in the 90's

HE RADIATED neon light LIKE A GLOW WORM. If somebody told me he was from another planet, I would believe them.

yo travis, what do you think ?

travis
Advanced Member
travis
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:29 PM #10

Probably she fainted because of the over whelming smell of human faeces coming from his mouth.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:30 PM #11

alive and still talking @ Jan 15 2008, 05:27 PM wrote:

HE RADIATED LIKE A GLOW WORM.
High blood pressure will do that

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:32 PM #12

alive and still talking @ Jan 15 2008, 11:20 AM wrote: women can't resist bill, men know that the stock market will recover at the very rumor that the clintons are returning to the white house,
which is why they will get the men's vote as well. don't forget the gay population.
they love bill too. everybody wants EQUAL RIGHTS TO MARRY AND PROTECT THEIR INHERITANCE FROM TAXATION

EVERYBODY wants a better thriving economy again. let the good times roll :)
You are an enemy of America and represent everything that is wrong with the world. All a murderer has to do is talk sweet to you and look nice in a $2000 suit and you will gladly jump in the passenger seat. :lol:

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:36 PM #13

500 thousand Iraqi children died under Clintons US led sanctions, .... but hey he radiates like a glow worm and looks good on TV, so forget about all that.

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:43 PM #14

Reggie_perrin @ Jan 15 2008, 11:36 AM wrote: 500 thousand Iraqi children died under Clintons US led sanctions, .... but hey he radiates like a glow worm and looks good on TV, so forget about all that.
And that is forgetting about everything else...

Arbor
Advanced Member
Arbor
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:48 PM #15

is this really a topic?

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 05:58 PM #16

Roxdog @ Jan 15 2008, 05:43 PM wrote:
Reggie_perrin @ Jan 15 2008, 11:36 AM wrote: 500 thousand Iraqi children died under Clintons US led sanctions, .... but hey he radiates like a glow worm and looks good on TV, so forget about all that.
Yeh but i generally put genocide at the top of the list, it tends to make blow jobs a pretty moot point.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 06:17 PM #17

:) what was the funniest of all happened afterward, she had to be led away
by friends and bill turned around when he noticed and grinned.

this phenomenon was seen regularly when elvis and the beetles hit the american stage, high school girls who stood near them fainted from the excitement

will try to get video clip

My Webpage

oops, wrong one, still searching the web

GOT IT
My Webpage
chelsea helped her off stage.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 06:27 PM #18

500 thousand Iraqi children died under Clintons US led sanctions, .... but hey he radiates like a glow worm and looks good on TV, so forget about all that. 

and how many millions of iraqis have died under Bush's watch???
how many of them were children? do the math, I dare you.
is this really a topic?
arbor, you messaged me
"shame on you" last month after I posted the bit on the secret society of masons building mammoth mormon temples, are you a mormon?

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 06:35 PM #19

and how many millions of iraqis have died under Bush's watch???
how many of them were children? do the math, I dare you.
Bush is merely carrying out the policy that was proposed during the Clinton admin. Bush's crimes do not absolve Clinton of his. Stop making excuses for murderers.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 15 2008, 06:54 PM #20

done the math yet, rox, or is it that your calculator does not have enough room for all of the resulting numerals when you add them up millions apon millons not to mention how many have not been reported. genocide pure and simple

we never should have gone in, their leader was on his last leg anyway
the shiites would have taken over

Confirmation of reply: