Feds Are After Al Sharpton

Latest news

Feds Are After Al Sharpton

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Dec 13 2007, 04:13 PM #1

CNN--just in...
AL SHARPTON just announced the action by feds to investigate the way he handles his finances as an underhanded ploy to take the air out of his campaign for the white house.
it was his intention to file as an independent next week and announce his candidacy.
he did not mince words when voicing his opinion of powers that be and their intentions to re-rail his chances of running in 2008.

He was served papers approx. 4:00am today.

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2007, 02:31 AM #2

New game "Crooks and Creeps." Guess which is which.
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

Bongo Thud
Advanced Member
Bongo Thud
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2007, 04:05 AM #3

alive and still talking @ Dec 13 2007, 11:13 AM wrote: CNN--just in...
AL SHARPTON just announced the action by feds to investigate the way he handles his finances as an underhanded ploy to take the air out of his campaign for the white house.
it was his intention to file as an independent next week and announce his candidacy.
he did not mince words when voicing his opinion of powers that be and their intentions to re-rail his chances of running in 2008.

He was served papers approx. 4:00am today.
That fat racist douche's 'campaign for the white house' doesn't have any air in it to begin with. I hope he spends the rest of his natural life in federal prison, crooked son of a bitch.
Atheist for truth

Avenger
Advanced Member
Avenger
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2007, 04:40 AM #4

A life sentence is for rapists and murderers.
The nose of the plane just barely broke through the inside of the C ring, so it was extending into A-E Drive a little bit. So that's the extent of penetration of the aircraft.
-The first lie
The plane exploded after it hit, the tail came off and it began burning immediately.
-Vin Narayanan, columnist for USATODAY, The Nation's Gatekeeper

Bongo Thud
Advanced Member
Bongo Thud
Advanced Member

Dec 17 2007, 06:32 AM #5

Avenger @ Dec 16 2007, 11:40 PM wrote: A life sentence is for rapists and murderers.
True, but this bastard wouldn't last another 20 years OUT of prison much less in it. I'd love to see him take the fall on this one. I am literally wringing my hands waiting for indictments.
Atheist for truth

Confirmation of reply: