Cnn Republican Debate

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Cnn Republican Debate

Christians for 9/11 Truth
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 10:40 PM #1

I totally support Ron Paul and I have a feeling that he is going to bring it hard tonight.

datman
Advanced Member
datman
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:18 PM #2

I have been watching for the last 15 min. I don't think they will give him a chance.

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:20 PM #3

datman @ Jun 5 2007, 06:18 PM wrote: I have been watching for the last 15 min. I don't think they will give him a chance.
Yeah he has only got the chance to speak once so far.
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

Realist
Advanced Member
Realist
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:26 PM #4

They're shutting out Ron Paul. I've seen Rudy 3 times now, RP once.

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:29 PM #5

Chat about the debates.

TruthNet Radio Chat Room

Chat Live Here
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:34 PM #6

If he smokes the guilty Giuliani the way he should, Ron Paul may all but seal the election for himself. He is almost a throwback, to times swhen your word was your Bond, your handshake meant you wouldn't, couldn't welsh on a deal. His returning money to the US treasury every year is almost quaint, but it bespeaks a frugality in deed as well in policy. Do Ron Paul and I agree on all majors issues before the country right now? Nope. But I get the sense that a Paul Presidency would be one that enjoyed honest debate, not "signing statements", a policy more Regal in it's tone than democratic.
Who's Left (or, more accurately, who's Right?)
McCain. Wow. Manged to pull a "Mokey Business" on himself, with no female and no boat. Incomprehensible blowwn lead.
Romney. I had this guy for guv. for four years. trustme, he walks on water. So D*mned oily, he's superbouyant. And there is something to be said for the ability to use and speak doublethink, a neccessary skill in the New World Order.
Other guys........who?.....Nah.......... B)
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

greeneb24
Advanced Member
greeneb24
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:52 PM #7

I stopped watching after 45 min because Ron paul only got 2 words in ...hopefully he'll get more time to speak but I can't take it anymore

Al Qaeda IS a THREAT

Christians for 9/11 Truth
Advanced Member

Jun 5 2007, 11:55 PM #8

Paul is doing vary well with answering the questions purposed to him but rom, guli and mic are getting far more questions then Paul.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Jun 6 2007, 12:00 AM #9

They're debating about "gays in the military", reminds me of that Bill Hicks qoute -

"anyone dumb enough to wanna be in the military....should be allowed in" :D

mid life crises
Advanced Member
mid life crises
Advanced Member

Jun 6 2007, 12:38 AM #10

Ron's getting some good points in and he gets applause after each time.

ROFLMAO Guiliano talking about the biggest moral challenge facing america and he is talking about sanctity of all life. puhleese...
Why?? Why?? Why!!!! Nancy Kerrigan

"I take pride in my home, I take pride in my kids, I take pride in being Mrs. Jack Butler. It means something to raise decent human beings!" from Mr. Mom

"Be careful out there amongst those Englischer." from Witness

"Inconceivable". "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." from The Princess Bride

"Kettle's boiling!" from The Turning Point

"Fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again." from someone smokin crack

datman
Advanced Member
datman
Advanced Member

Jun 6 2007, 01:01 AM #11

they will never let him get elected. They can conrol how often he speaks and then give him questions that they know what he will say.

personally I thik he is right on all accounts. Most americans think he is a nut. Most actually think we need the Fed and the IRS

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Jun 6 2007, 01:02 AM #12

Looks like the same issues that don't really matter. "Gays in the Millitary"? get real. <_<

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

shaky53
Advanced Member
shaky53
Advanced Member

Jun 6 2007, 01:09 AM #13

Rebublicans are pro life except of course when it comes to those who serve in the military

Confirmation of reply: