Bill Clinton: His Life

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Bill Clinton: His Life

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Oct 22 2007, 05:49 PM #1

I didnt watch this yet, i saw it on google video and i thought i'd post it here since alot of people are anti-clinton, and this video was posted on some Ron Paul website

This documentary, Bill Clinton: His Life, came out in 2004, right about the same time as the autobiography, Bill Clinton: My Life. It takes ... all » a good, hard look at the dirty dealings of both Bill and Hillary Clinton but, for some reason, never achieved the popularity of Michael Moore’s fantasy film, Fahrenheit 911. This movie has been thoroughly suppressed by our left-wing media to the point that it’s not listed on IMDb, nor can you find anything about it through a Google search. That will change now that it’s been made available on Google Videos. Watch and learn how the Clintons turned the White House into a headquarters for organized crime, communist spying and murder, all while the Clinton-friendly media kept the public distracted by focusing on a few of Slick Willy’s petty sexual encounters
http://video.google.com/url?docid=-6107 ... jPgEbFJwlg

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Oct 22 2007, 06:05 PM #2

Look forward to seeing it and, if its well-made, showing it to all my Klintonista friends.... :)

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

JerryFletcher
Advanced Member
JerryFletcher
Advanced Member

Oct 22 2007, 06:16 PM #3

Shut up!! Bill Clinton is good he is a democrat!!

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Oct 22 2007, 06:28 PM #4

How many have died working for or against the Clintons?

Now tell me they are good.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

AlexAmore
Advanced Member
AlexAmore
Advanced Member

Oct 22 2007, 06:33 PM #5

darion @ Oct 22 2007, 01:28 PM wrote:
How many have died working for or against the Clintons?

Now tell me they are good.
He was being sarcastic. Roxdog isn't liberal.

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Oct 22 2007, 06:35 PM #6

I know I was being sarcastic as well haha!

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

Confirmation of reply: